You're Forever Mine.

Should I confess to you?

       The sun rays through the dark room. Bambam woke up and saw Mark was not there, he stood up and went to the window as he pushed the curtains away from covering the bright light coming from the sun that is shining. Bangkok, his beautiful home. Bambam's family had invited  Mark's family to have a vacation here meanwhile he and Mark have a wonderful honeymoon after their official marriage. While observing the beautiful scenery, Bambam had some difficulties to stand because of the lovely treatment last night, even though, it was rough but Mark was giving out all his love at Bambam. Bambam tried to remember what had happened last night but the images were passing through his head that fast and it had made him felt delighted. Bambam grab his phone and saw a message from his brother, “Morning my brother, how was the night? Great? I hope Mark was doing it well...heeehehe – Beer” 

      Bambam blushed. He went to the cosmetics wardrobe and looked at the mirror. All around his neck, there were red stains. Bambam dropped onto the bed as he sat down on it as he hang his head low, “How am I going to face everyone later? How!”  He was embarassed. Suddenly, he felt a heavy weight on the bed. He turned and saw Mark, Mark kneeled above the bed while smiling at Bambam and then crawled beside Bambam to sit as he leaned in closer to Bambam and gave a kiss. He off Bambam's upper and lower lips gently before pulling off. Bambam could smell the sweet scent of the strawberry body shampoo Mark had used. “Baby, did you had a splendid rest?” Mark asked with his morning husky voice. Bambam sighed deeply and avoided hs eye contact with Mark. Mark knew that there is something wrong so he pulled Bambam by holding onto Bambam's shoulders to face him much closer. There were no space at all between the them, Mark had his forehead against Bambam's,“Fine, Iam sorry that I was rough last night, I just wanted to show you how much I love you.” Mark whispered and gave another kiss. Bambam whispered, “Not about that, your love bites on my neck are so... unbelievable.. How am I going to face everyone later!” Bambam flushed in red after telling Mark, Mark chuckled and kissed on Bambam's temple. 

     “About that, I think I could helped you but first, let's have you bathed first.. I am starving.” Bambam raised his eyebrow, “Uhm, not that starve but starving as in hungry for food but, if you want so then, why not we continue the... 10th round?” Bambam blushed as Mark smirked, Bambam escaped from Mark's embrace and went into the bathroom. Mark smiled like a fool while looking at the Bambam walking slowly towards the bathroom. Bambam whined and groaned in pain, he also felt the stares Mark gave from behind, he turned around and rolled his eyes as he huffed in annoyance. Bambam acted like he had sulked away. Mark scoffed in return. 


       “Isn't it hot? Like, really hot now and you're wearing a scarf?” Baby asked his brother. Bambam turned to his sister and grin creepily, “It is hot now. Really hot that I felt like I could explode soon!” Baby gave a confused expression to Bambam and continued on her munching on the delicious food. Bambam's family and Mark's family were busy having a barbecue to celebrate their new born couple's marriage. Bank and Beer just smiled at Mark knowing what had happened. Mark did the same also. Mark looked at Bambam before leaning near Baby and whispered softly making sure that Bambam should not hear him at all, “Actually your brother and I did some fun last night. It was so great!” Baby suddenly screamed and had her eyes widened. She turned to Bambam and beat him, “I am so jealous of you! I am a big fan of Mark and you had the chance to be with him.. and.. No! I hate you very much!” exclaimed Baby as she leave the bench. Bambam hissed in pain as he turned to Mark and asked, “Did you.. perhaps tell her?” Mark nodded in agreement while folding his arms. Bambam stood up and pulled the scarf away from his neck and threw to Mark. It hit right at Mark's face. Mark was surprised by Bambam's sudden actions. Bank gave him a signal to persuade Bambam. Mark nodded and ran after Bambam.

       Mark stopped in his tracks and saw a lonely Bambam curled like a ball under a shady tree. Mark approached Bambam and back-hugged Bambam. Bambam looked tiny in his embrace. “Are you still mad at me?” whispered Mark softly. Bambam shook his head gently. Mark hugged Bambam tighter, “Yes you are, what should I do to persuade you?”— “What do you usually do when I am sad or angry?” “This?” Bambam looked above at Mark as Mark smashed his lips onto Bambam's. Bambam moved in sync with Mark. Mark pulled off and stared into Bambam's deeply. 

     “Love is not only about the way you express it beautifully and if there were to be someone to get my lover, he wouldn't have the chance because he would have knew that you're claimed by someone already. Those love bites represent the claim. Bambam, you're forever mine. I wouldn't want people like JB to disturbed our relationship and destroy you again, I promised that I would protect you. Let's go through ups and downs together, shall we?” Mark spoked gently with his sincere tone. Bambam smiled and nodded in agreement as he plunged himself onto Mark and had his arms around his hubby's neck and kissed Mark romantically. 


   It maybe ridiculous to have Bammie to be angry with Mark because of such small issues but I just had the sudden idea. I don't even know if I would want to mark the story as completed. I just wanted to show how much Mark loved Bambam. Sorry for the late update anyways! :)  Love you — iraexoticfoever