Wait this wasn't what I expected to happened! Aish!

Should I confess to you?

[Mark]                           

                                "Mark! Can you help me please?" shouted My mum from  the Kitchen,  who is busy trying to look for the ingredients to be cooked in the fridge while I'm busy with my Rap composing. I realised that not a few weeks more I and my rapping mates would have to make a comeback so I would have to prepare since i'm the leader of the group.  I walked to the kitchen lazily, I stood outside of the kitchen, pouting as well as hugging the wall. My mum smiled while she shook her head , hating the fact i'm showing my cute act to her. I just continued being cute. "Can you help me buy these ingredients at the Grocery Store?" I showed my tantrum by stomping my feet and pouting. Ok.Ok. Mark that's funny of you. I thought to myself. I grinned and pout again, "Can't you ask the servants to buy them and bought it back here? ... I have some composing to do," I told my mum, feeling guilty. My mum declined and she forced me to buy it as she passed me the money and a list of ingredients to buy.  I got frustrated and showed my tantrum again. It did not happened well so my mum declined again. So, I have to buy this? I guess.

                                   I got out of the house with a simple HBA hoodie and a snapback. Concept : All black but with some white since it's dark in the night so I have to ensure my safety.. Hehe :) Before I could went to my father's car, I saw my usually- I bullied servant, Bambam. Why did I even call him that? Cause I always threatened him.. "Hey there! Bambam!" I shouted right behind him. He got startled and gasped as he hold his shirt hard at the chest length, Somehow. I laughed hard as I hold my stomach. Bambam smirks and got irritated with me so he actually took his legs and was about to go in the house. I quickly block his way as I got into a pose like the cat in the movie of Shrek? Pouting as well. Bambam sighed, "Yes sir, can I help you?" Bambam sounded as if like he's irritated with me.. I decided to be on my normal self instead back.  " Would-would you, come with me to help me buy stuff for cooking later since I don't.. really know the images...of-of th-the ingredients here," I gave Bambam a look at the list of ingredients. Bambam chuckled cutely and softly that it have made myself blushed. Mark, Why are you so stupid when it comes to household stuff? Bambam agreed to helped me and asked me to bring him to the Grocery store. I stopped him the second time. "I guess, you should change.." Bambam gave me a confused look. "Well sir, I'm a servant anyways I should just use this servant uniform since I'm helping you as a servant," Bambam replied me with a neat speech, respecting me. " But, I really think you should change cause you're outside.. Well, you know I'm a famous rapper in Seoul so I hope that you know you should cov-cover yourself so It doesn't look strange to my fans," Bambam huffed to me. Again, feeling irritated with me. "Sir, As you said you don't want people to think wrong of you so If I wear this uniform, people would totally know that I'm a servant, nothing else. I could actually feel my blood rising but I still calmed myself but it's quite true with what Bambam says since he insisted with it so I just agreed and quickly drive out of the neighbourhood with Bambam siting beside me in the car.

                                  Silent. Silent. Silent. That was the only thing that's happening in the car. No one dared to break the silence. Neither me nor Bambam. I kept on sighing as I got myself frustrated with the traffic jam, this is what I don't really like when I'm out at late times like this.  I could actually notice Bambam trying to have a quick nap while he was closing his eyes. I smirked and somehow found it cute. I did tried not to make noise since I did not want to distract him having a nap. I just smiled to myself longingly. It was already 8:15pm when we reached at the Grocery Store, I tapped lightly on Bambam's lap. With just one tap, he could wake up. Wow.. That's surprising.. Bambam rubbed his eyes and stretched out comfortably in front of me. He got notice that I was looking at him lovingly as he actually blushed and turn the other way facing the outside scenery.  I giggled slightly. "Bambam, there's no need to be shy in front of me, treat me like your own friend and also when we are outside, I'm not a Master and you're not a Servant. Got it? Okay, Let's go."  I said that to him slowly and softly, making him felt shocked for a while as I got off of the car. He had a mental breakdown for a moment maybe but somehow got rid of it and he also got off of the car quickly. I walked first as I maintained my ' Cool Artist look' . I knew that my fans would totally be around, I still remembered the time I got surrounded by crowd of fans at the Japan restaurant while I was with my rap mates eating deciously.  That was unforgettable moment. Seriously.  Bambam quickened his pace and catch up after me since he realise that he's slow but actually there was a small gap between Bambam and me. He was walking leaving one small gap in front of him, not trying to be close to me. I turned around and stopped my steps. He gave me a daze look. I called him with my head signalling him to get closer. He shook his head in declined and pointed to the back of him with his thumb. I looked behind him and saw two aunties whispering to each other while giggling. I realised that they are my fans cause when I slightly bowed to them and smiled, they were going crazy. I laughed awkwardly to Bambam and quickly turned around and went to the vegetable section. Before that, I took a basket to put in the ingredients.

                             Bambam realised that I was holding the basket and he also realised that we were surrounded obviously with my beloved fans so he decided to helped me, he quickly took the basket from me but could not took it from me. I was actually holding it with force, he gave me a startled look as he insisted on taking the basket with him.  Bambam and I argued for a while. Tch! Ugh! Aish! Yah!  Those were the sounds that were made by us, I could see my fans whispering to each other even if they don't each other, might ought so G.O.S.S.I.P.I.N.G.. Well girls.. I still got stubborn as I shoved away Bambam's hand away from the basket. He followed after me and came right beside me, tipping his toe, trying to whisper to me, "Sir, your fans are watching you! You surely want to maintain your image! Don't you?!" I sighed and shrugged my shoulders as I smiled to him, ignoring his words. I look at the list to the boards again, from the board to the list. A few times. I sighed frustratedly. I turned around and saw a sad-pouting Bambam with his shoulders folded. "Hahaha, You said you wanted to help me maintain my image, and now, what are you doing? Help me please!" Bambam sighed and glared at me as he snatched the list from my hand angrily as he mehrong me. I huffed to myself and also got angry to him. Can't actually believed what he had done to me but actually in reality, I found that cute. I just followed behind him. He actually some of things already in just a second. Take it and threw it into the basket. Expectedly a Servant. Expert in Household. Yes.. Yes. Well, it actually looked like I'm a Servant here instead of him even though he's wearing the Servant uniform. Bambam stopped suddenly in his steps and turned around, "Sir, If it's-it's ti-tiring for you, I could hold the basket and I shall actually show you which of the remaining ingredients to take in the list into basket, one by one, since you still want to manage your image don't you as there much fans here around.." I suddenly got myself stunt, really stunt with the words that have spokened by Bambam. I actually could see the fans taking pictures, videos and somehow also cringed with Bambam with me together. I got mad and frustrated. Even though, I know that they are my precious and beloved fans but this is too extreme revealing it into the internet about me and Bambam, it maybe good to them to meet me in the Grocery store but to Bambam, No. Cause I know what would happened next if I were to leave Bambam alone in the public with my fans. I do think that it's rude because I do know that they would not speak good for me but bad for Bambam as well as me. I just think that I'm not in my right self right now. 

                               I walked more closer to Bambam as I put the basket filled with groceries to the floor. I pulled him into an embrace tightly. I could feel his head gesturing a move as if he was shocked with my action as I did this action I could see more fans crowding around me. I pulled him more closer. More fans took videos and photos. I took out my snapback and put it on Bambam, well, to cover his exposure. My fans gasped and cringed. Most of them were speechless. "Sir.. What are you, doing?" I could hear Bambam whispering to me. I kept my head low and smirked softly but also making ensure he could hear me, "Well, this is my real image." "My dear beloved fans, I know you love me and I know you really don't want me to date with anyone, no matter what you're gonna say about me and I don't care about it but this is gonna be a fact, I'm dating this guy, he is also my Servant and would you excuse me we are late, please stop interrupting our date please," I spoke to my fans softly with rage of anger while I clenched my teeth. It's quite obvious that they know I'm angry as they decided to split themselves away from me.  "And, one more thing, delete all this. Got it?" My fans nodded and quickly ran away plus actually gesturing their phones, clicking on the delete button. I could feel Bambam escaping from my embrace slowly with his head hung low. "I'm sorry Bam, but- "  *SLAP I gasped and turned around slowly to face Bambam. I could feel the tension of his slap. Bambam had slapped me hard.  "Mark Tuan Yi En, I don't care if you are a bad to me but I don't need you to physically hurt me!" shouted Bambam loudly with tears in his  eyes and one of it actually fade down from his eyes. Bambam ran away quickly out of the grocery store as he sobs away hardly while running. I got blank and regretted myself for the actions I did. I could also felt my tears fell. 

 

        [Bambam]

                             I just don't care what people said about me and what people think of me right now.  I just wanna ran away from Mark. The stupid. The Idiot. The Jerk. Mark Tuan Yi En. I really feel hurts right now and I think I'm starting to hate him. I just thought of resigned from the job right away, The STUPID SERVANT JOB. Even though, I still felt hurt at the same time feeling guilty to Mark. I know he's trying to protect me but he should not even make a LIE that I'm with him, A couple and everything. All this time, did he even realised that he's physically hurting me with all his threatens, Everything, It really hurts. Does Crushes like to make their crush feel this hurt? Why! 


        I feel sad for Mark, seriously, I'm on tears right now, I don't even know why I wrote those things down. I'm sorry for a late update pals! But I just got busy for the last days earlier anyways I'll see if I still have the time then I would post another chapter.. More coming soon! Please wait patiently.. Anyways don't feel too mad with me with the fans part at Mark's Pov. I'm so sorry. Really sorry... I'm so sorry but I love you , Please don't leave me (my readers)... What do you think of this chapter? Write your opinions down! :) ;)