The Date!

Should I confess to you?

[Bambam]

                                   It's already 5pm, finally, the time has come, My first ever date with Mark, A force Date though by his Family. I hope it's gonna be a good and fun one! I wanna know what kind of personality does Mark has... Hehe, Bad guy? OR Gentleman?  Wait, why am I feeling this way? It's not like I really wanna date him.. It's favourable date Bambam! Get your mind right! Even if I date him, It wouldn't that bad right? Eyy! What am I thinking right now! Get yourself a grip Bambam! I'm right now at the Amusement Park of course, Waiting for the late crush of mine, his parents said that this place would be perfect place for me to date with him.. Since he likes scary rides.. Oh really? Let's see about that! They also said that both of us must be here at 5pm sharp, Huh! Looks like I'm the only one punctual here! Aish! I turned around for a second and actually saw Mark, coming through the crowds, running, even though there were people looking at him, obviously, it's his fans.. I wished that stupid and idiot tragic moment in the Supermarket would never happened again today. Mark spotted me and stopped right in front of me, panting, he was catching his breathe. He was quite handsome, actually, a little bit, today with his hair up. Mark smiled to me while panting. I passed him a cup of juice that I bought for myself while I was waiting for him earlier. He took it and drank it. I avoided my eye contact to him, I could actually heard him smirked. Mark suddenly had his arm above my shoulder and pulled me closer as we started walking. I was surprised with his action and actually squirmed out of his 'embrace'. Mark looked at me with a surprise and confused look. I reached out for his wrisk instead. I thought this would even work instead of the couple-kind of hold just now, It was quite awkward. Mark lets go of my hand and interwined his fingers with mine. He hold my hand tight and gave me a wink. We officially started the date! I was quite nervous and so is Mark. The first station is the gun shooting game, If the person whose playing could shoot the cans down, the person would get a teddy bear. I thought of playing it but then, Mark decided to play it. I guess he wants the cute teddy bear maybe.. I looked at him shoot, First shot, Two down! Second shot, Three down! Third shot, All down! All 15 cans he could shot down! Wow! What a good shooting moves he got! Mark got the teddy bear from the shop owner and he passed it to me. I gave him a confuse look, he just smile as he hold my hand again and we walked to other booths of the amusement park.

[No one's POV]

                             It has been about two hours since Mark and Bambam came here since 5pm in the amusement park, they have been spending time together with riding scary rides! Playing fun games! They also had been much closer with each other with the chuckles and embraces from Mark and also from Bambam. Bambam actually dragged Mark here and there, it actually made Mark tired and dizzy but with Bambam's cuteness, Nah! He never felt bored! He in fact loved it, at first he hated it when Bambam tries to act cute but then little by little, He becomes to love it. After enduring the exhaustion, They both decided to let go of it first by sitting down on the benches there. They also bought a lot of foods and drinks! Mark drinks a sip of the mango milkshake he had bought, he was busy drinking when he saw Bambam trying all his best to open a pack of hamburger. Bambam had his tougue out while trying to open it, the image of him actually looked a bit silly for Mark but cute too. Bambam had also had cute noises. Mark snatched the pack of hamburger from Bambam and helped him opened it easily as he passes it back to Bambam. "Thank you, Sir Mark," said Bambam quietly while blushed. Mark chuckles looking at the cute Bambam.  *Sigh* "Hajima, don't act cute! It's so cute for me! *giggles* And also, don't call me Sir, Just maybe.. Try to call me, Mark-hyung? comfortably since we are having a one-day date today!" *smiles to Bambam* said Mark to Bambam. Bambam hung his head low, feeling embarassed in front of Mark because of being so cute in front of Mark. Yes! He had successfully achieved his mission! How to make Mark attracted to him, first , act cute! Success! Mark cupped Bambam's face making Bambam's cheeks turning a bit fat, "Try and call me, Mark-hyung. I kind of wanna hear it.. Please Bambam?" begged Mark . Again this time, Bambam blushed hard. He avoided eye contact but Mark got him looked into his eyes, deeply. Bambam bites his lip and slowly spokes, "Mark-Mark-Mark-hy-hyung!" Mark shook Bambam's hard and lets go with a pinch on Bambam's cheek. Bambam blushed again, It's the first time ever, He had called Mark, Hyung. A brother. "Keep calling me that, okay?" said Mark softly to Bambam when his phone suddenly rang. Mark got startled by the phone call, who would call him at this time? It would such a spoil for his date if he had to leave right away, he doesn't wanna leave him partner here alone in this amusement park. Mark picked up the phone and guess what the person called was his mother. "Ouh mum, Why? What? Bring Bambam home? Time right now? 7:30pm. Why? Ah, You have prepared dinner at home? Okay, I got it, We'll be heading home now, Bye!" Mark hunged up the phone. Bambam asked him what had happened, Mark told him that they had to go home right away because Mrs Tuan had actually cooked a special dinner especially for him and Bambam. Bambam felt a bit sad and upset to leave this amusement park. While walking to the carpark, Bambam had his lips pouted all the time. Mark smiled looking at him, he ruffled Bambam's hair messily and patted his head as he told him that they would coming back again someday whenever they have some free time together. Bambam nodded and walked together with Mark,  hand in hand to Mark's motorbike.

                            After an hour of driving back home, Mark and Bambam arrived, Mark's father, Mr Tuan welcomed Bambam into the house first when it was Mark's turn to walked in, He had asked Mark how was the date and actually had teased Mark a little making Mark embarassed and a bit blushed. Bambam bowed at everyone at the dinner table, he also saw Servant Jin, Jin had a shocked look on his face. He must have thought that Bambam must have events to go and didn't even have a single thought that Bambam would date Mark. Bambam murmured a 'sorry' softly to Jin making Jin replied to him back with his usual warm smile and a shrug. Bambam sat beside Mark, Mark served Bambam the foods onto his plate. Bambam whispered to Mark to not helped him but Mark shook his head in declined. He still insisted to helped Bambam. Mark's parents and his siblings just smiled looking at the cute-making couple. All of them had gave each other a glance of happiness especially Mrs Tuan and Mr Tuan, they looked very happy and delightful with the show they are seeing. This is what they wanted. Mark realised the attention gave by everyone to him and Bambam, he decided to be more lovable to Bambam when he decided to spoon-feed Bambam. Ah~ *giving Bambam a spoon of rice to Bambam* Bambam looked at Mark with a surprised look, he realised about the situation and understood Mark's intention. Bambam got his mouth opened as Mark feeds him. Mark gave Bambam a conpliment like 'Oh, you really eat well, that's my baby.." Bambam chewed his food slowly while smiling to everyone who's focusing on him and Mark. "Ah, Mum, I can sleep late tonight right? Since Bambam's here and it's my day today with him, Can I watch a movie with him tonight in my room?" Mrs Tuan got choke after hearing his son's question and quickly drank a glass of orange juice to calm herself down. Mr Tuan replied instead, "Ohh, Sure! Why not? Have fun with him, Go, I'll have the servants to clean up your dishes, don't worry Bambam, just have fun with Mark, Okay?" Bambam nodded slowly as he stood up from his chair as well as Mark and walked up to Mark's bedroom together. The Tuan family cringed and shouted as loud as they can in a happy tone making Mark and Bambam could heard them actually. They were quite happy to see them both together like that.

                   "Bambam, what kind of genre movie do you like?" asked Mark while searching for DVDs on his bookshelve to watch a movie together with Bambam. Bambam just replied 'everything'. He was actually shivering cause of the coldness from the airconditioner, he had Mark's blanket cuddled on him. Mark turned around to Bambam after hearing his reply, he hated that reply cause it sounded a little bit unsatisfied to him, he saw a shivering Bambam looking up to him with his blanket on his collarbones length and only his face could be seen. Mark smirks off with a shook from his head, he realises that Bambam was feeling cold cause of the airconditioner as he decided to decrease the temperature a little bit down, not too cold, moderate mode. Bambam felt more warmer after Mark's solution to his cold problem. He sighed off deeply. Down to his horror, Mark had actually the LED TV and actually chose an horror movie to watch. Well, Bambam is a bit terrified of horror movies. Let's just say he's a scary cat of course. Bambam tried not to be scared when the scary scenes came out cause he realises that Mark was all steady, relaxed and smiling away while watching the scenes. Bambam had himself cuddled into blanket again like the previous position he had. Mark caught Bambam moving and half of his blanket was all around him. Mark turned his head to Bambam and saw a scared Bambam, everytime the ghost appears on the screen, Bambam had his face covered with the Blanket. Mark smirks away and suddenly pressed the pause button. Bambam got shocked with Mark's action, "Bam, If you're scared, you should tell me at first so we wouldn't have been watching this, Okay, since you are scared, Let's watch another type of movie." Mark was about to took out the DVD from the DVD player when he felt Bambam pulling him at his  bottom edge of his clothing. Mark turned around and looked at Bambam, "Nope, I'm not scared, just a little bit surprised of it..Let's just watch it, Please.." said Bambam with a shaking tone in his voice. Mark sighed and went in bed back to his position and pressed the play button. This time, Bambam had his head above Mark's lap with  only his face, facing the screen. Mark had told him to do so, he have to do it otherwise Mark said he would be punished. Mark had his hand tapping on Bambam's shoulder gently while watching the Movie, comfortably. Everytime, Bambam flinches and make cute noises because he was scared of the haunted appearances, Mark would tapped him softly to calm him down, Bambam could actually feel himself calming down because of Mark's taps.  

                   It has already been 20 minutes, the movie have been playing. Mark actually felt a bit sleepy as he decided to stop the Movie playing and took out the DVD, "Bambam, do you still wanna watch it? You know I'm already- *Bambam whined* sleepy.." said Mark softly. Mark realised that Bambam had already fallen deep asleep comfortably above his lap. Mark smiled to himself like a fool looking at the cute and gorgeous sleeping beauty, He gently moved Bambam to his side and placed Bambam in a better position to sleep cause he realises that if Bambam woke up from his sleep in that position the next day, he would be having his back in pain. Mark placed Bambam beside him, facing him as he hugs Bambam into a koala hug with Bambam's face snuggled on his chest. Before he could close his eyes and sleep with Bambam, Mark left a kiss on Bambam's head as he had Bambam below his face and him above Bambam's head. 

Goodnight Bambam, Thanks for everything, today, you were the best..Sweetdreams. XOXO - Mark


How's the update? I decided to write both scenes instead cause I think it would be perfect for Markbam to do both.. Mark you're just so sweet.. Bambam too. Hope you love this update! :) XOXO - iraexoticfoever