5. Chapter

You're dating my DOUBLE!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

today's update is a bit shorter, i hope you enjoy it tho!

557 words

 

Yongguk’s POV

 

I closed the door after Himchan and looked at my clock. 10pm. We really spend a lot of time together… I rubbed my neck and winced lightly. Ah yeah, he left hickeys there… We had been sitting or lying on the couch for the whole day, kissing and cuddling as we watched some stupid drama Himchan liked. Until Himchan decided that my neck was much more interesting. I grinned proudly as i thought of the hickeys i left on his collar bones as a revenge and walked back into my living room. As i bowed down to pick up a pillow, my gaze fell onto a light blue bag and i gulped.

That’s Zelos bag. This made me think about his hurried leave earlier. While Himchan was here i pushed the thoughts away, but now they returned all at once. I felt guilty since i never told him and he had to find out like this. Since we were kids we always told each other what was going on in our head, thoughts, life. The other one was always up to date. It might remind you of some girls, but seriously, we weren’t like that. We weren’t discussing one thing for hours, except it was something interesting or important. We just told if there was something new or something that bothered us. Never before did i hide something from Zelo.

 He must hate me right now… Hiding something this big and important from him was a sin. He was such a fragile being.

He won’t ever forgive

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter