3. Chapter

You're dating my DOUBLE!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

newww update! OUO

718 words

 

Yongguk’s POV

 

I didnt know who would want to visit me as I opened the door and I was actually a bit mad since the doorbell was interrupting my time with Zelo. I didn't see him for a whole month after all. As the door was opened, all I could see was a bunch of blonde hair before someone jumped onto me and pressed our lips together. I needed a second to recognize those soft but hungry lips before I wrapped my arms around his waist and kissed back. Our lips were pressing against each other as we tasted each other. I could still see Zelo from the corner of my eye, but those hot lips which were ravishing mine didn't give me the chance to pull away. Soon enough I even forgot that my best friend was there. All i could think of was this hot mouth on mine. My hands roamed over the waist and back of my boyfriend as i ran my tongue over his lower lip. He parted his lips right away and i slipped my tongue in. Our muscles met right away in a fierce battle of dominance as he fisted my hair and pulled our faces even closer together. I let him win this time, because he seemed, as if he really missed me. His tongue roamed through my mouth and i used the opportunity to on his wet muscle which made him mewl against my lips. I let go and since we were both out of air and panting hard, he pulled away, strings of salvia still connecting our lips. His blonde hair was all messy and his lips pink and swollen but i could see the sparkles in his dark eyes telling me that he really enjoyed the kiss. Then his head turned and he slowly got off me.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter