1. Chapter

You're dating my DOUBLE!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

i'm so eager to write this! so here is the first chapter!^^ i hope you enjoy!

660 words

 

3rd POV

Yongguk had no choice to back out of this, really. There was no chance he was able to stay silent about it any longer, but he was also afraid to lose his best friend, to be all alone, to get lost in the world around him. He would be all alone in this society, having to deal with everything by himself, with no best friend to ask for help. And though he didn't like to admit it, but his best friend was the only one he had. Despite that he still had to risk it, because being honest with him was more important than anything else and he simply couldn’t lie to him. Yongguk straightened his back and inhaled deeply, his body slowly relaxing as his hands finally stopped shaking. Slowly and hesitantly the male made a step forward, then another.His mind was clear by now and he swallowed as he approached the other. His right hand came to rest on the other’s back and the bluhaired male flinched lightly at the contact, before turning around and giving him a kind smile.

“Hey hyung! I didn’t expect to see you! What are you doing here?” And really, what was he doing at the school ground of his best friend? It has been barely past two and his lessons had ended not too long ago. Actually, Yongguk had planned to go straight home, but like every day, his route was leading past his friend’s school, so he had parked his motorcycle and seated himself in a quiet

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter