2. Chapter

You're dating my DOUBLE!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2nd chappie!! OUO

1176 words

 

Zelo’s  POV

 

I was still a bit flustered as I climbed onto the motorcycle and wrapped my arms around Yongguk's waist. My head was resting against his shoulder and I was snuggled up to his back. Normally I didn''t like motorcycles, but with Yongguk I felt safe and sound. He was like a brother to me, he's someone who took care of me and who protected me from any harm. While being with him it didn't feel dangerous at all, the wind was blowing nicely and our speed created a nice feeling of freedom. Yongguk's back was warm and I really enjoyed this closeness since I didn't see him for a whole month. He was visiting one of his friends outside of Seoul during the holidays and came back just a few days ago, so I missed him a lot. Of course, we held contact by calls and text messages, but it just wasn't the same. Now, I was happy to have him back and if my friends wouln't have been here, I would have hugged him right away as I saw him. But I knew that he wasn't comfortable around other people, so I held myself back when he came to my school.

A smile crept up my face at the thought of having him to myself. Of course I had my other friends, but I really missed him since we normally hang out nearly every day. And the fact that he was the one asking to hang out, meant that he missed me just as much, though I knew that he would probably never admit that. As i was deep in thoughts, I didn’t realize how we slowed down and finally stopped. So it scared me a bit when, suddenly, the warmth was gone and someone patted my head. I blinked confused and only then realized, that we have already arrived. Yongguk has climbed off the motorcycle and was now grinning at me like he always did when we were alone. I felt my face turning red because he caught me daydreaming. That big jerk was always making fun of me when no one was around. Then, he always was himself. At the thought i had to pout a bit. Why couldn’t Yongguk be a bit nicer? But the pout soon turned into a smile. This was Yongguk's true self and i had to admit that i didn’t really care, because i liked him the way he was.

Before I could embarrass myself even more, I climbed off the motorcycle and took off the helmet. I followed him towards the gigantic villa and was once again amazed at how big a house could actually be. The building was colored white and had a lot of big windows. The garden behind the house seemed to have no end but we didn't go there. Instead, we climbed the stairs which lead us to the big brown front door and Yongguk lazily opened it. I followed him through th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter