11. Chapter

You're dating my DOUBLE!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm a bit late but please enjoy! <3

920 words

 

 

Zelo's POV

 

"Let him go."

The men surrounding me simply chuckled at Yongguk’s request.  "Make us." One of them grabbed my wrist and tried to pull my struggling self closer. It send chills running down my spine and i shivered and tried to pull away.

"I told you to let go." The voice of my best friend was cold and caused us all to freesze on the spot. In this silence, a soft clicking sound was heard as Yongguk pointed a gun at the men around me. I felt my blood running cold. This was the first time i saw Yongguk in action. I knew since long ago that my best friend was good with guns but i never saw him use one in public. The fact alone that he brought one along surprised me, since i never noticed him doing so before. 

In the meanwhile, the men around me stared at him in shock. The one, who was holding my arm, let go and slowly backed away. "Whoaa... chill... I already let him go and he is alright, 'kay?" "Zelo." Yongguk gave me a short glance, the gun still aimed towards me and the men. Without waiting for any other explanation i was next to my best friend and out of their reach. Looking back, i could see sweat rolling down their necks and foreheads as they stared at the gun in my friend's hand. Yongguk grabbed my arm with his free hand and slowly backed away into some small street, pulling me along with him. Once we were far enough, he put the safety catch of his weapon back on and put the black gun away. "Are you alright?" His dark eyes were filled with worry as he looked up and down my body, searching for any kind of damage. "I-I... I'm fine..." My voice was too high pitched and i mentally cursed myself for being this weak.

Yongguk ruffled my hair which made me smile. He always did this when we were little and i kind of liked how our friendship still worked out this well. "I'll bring you home, my bike is not far from here." The dark haired male

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter