Chapter 5 (Onward for a life adventure!)

Ghosts

(WARNING, THIS IS ALL IN ENGLISH, I WILL PUT WHEN OR IF THE LANGUAGE CHANGES)

"My name is Jimin, and I would like to be your friend."

I looked up groggily.

"May I answer your question after I've slept?" I mumbled.

I admit, I want to be his friend, but I don't want the consequences again, of being called the wierd girl who can talk to ghosts.

No. Never again.

"Sleep, I will stay by your side till you wake."

I smiled as he wrapped his arms around me again, and I snuggled into his chest, loving the feel of his smooth skin through his shirt.

A nap wouldn't hurt, right?

I felt my eyes drop and I fell into a slumber (best sleep I've had in awhile).

###

"Molly... Hey, Molly, we need to go, get up." A deep voice broke through my slumber.

A slight shake on my shoulder forced me to open my eyes.

A pair of warm brown eyes smiled at me.

It took me a moment to realise it was Jimin.

"Morning sleepyhead, we need to get to maths, I tolf you I would get you to one lesson."

I sat up, only just realising my head was in his lap.

He chuckled. "You're very cute when you sleep."

My cheeks blushed and I looked down.

A hand came into my vision and I looked back up to Jimin, with his hand out.

"Come on, lets go to lesson."

I grabbed his hand, then realsied something.

"You actually decided to wake me up to my most hated subject? Thanks Jimin." I whispered sarcastically, my voice hoarse from no use for a while.

"Mian haeyo Molly, it won't happen again."

"It better not." I growled mockingly.

"Can I ask a question?" Jimin spoke quietly, facing me.

"You already did, but I will give you another question." I looked at him expectantly.

"Have you made your decision?"

I frowned for a moment, then I rememebered. He asked me to be his friend.

I lowered my head.

"I have secerets that I wish not be passed around. I trusted a small group of friends once, and they did not believe me and made sure the whole school bullied me due to those secerets. If I did not have these secerets, then I would say yes willingly." I bowed my apology and turned to walk away.

"Wait Molly!" Jimin grabbed my wrist.

"If you do not want to tell me, I respect that. You could never tell me and I really couldn't care less, I just want to be friends and see your smiling face, please, I want to be your friend. If it means telling you all of MY secerets to gain your trust, then I will do it willingly. Please, just give me one chance."

I swallowed and looked at him curiously.

No one has tried to be my friend this way, they always wanted to know every little seceret about me, but then never give anything back.

I felt slight tears forming in the corners of my eyes, but I forced the emotional moment away forcfully.

I nodded slightly. "I will give you a chance Jimin, but I wish not for you to tell me your secerets, just start from now, like we know alot bout each other already."

Jimin looked estatic and reached me and hugged me.

I froze.

When was the last time I was hugged by a undead human?

A very long time ago.

Slowly, I brought my hands up and gripped his shirt from his back, pushing my head gently into his chest.

Ahh, the great feeing of friendly skinship, you've gotta love it.

I heard a bell ring, the the mass of student footsteps.

I let go of Jimin.

"I'm sorry Jimin, but I must go home now."

He nodded.

"Ok, see you on Monday." (sorry, it's a Friday,but I did not put that in)

I smiled, then turned and ran for the house I currently live in.

Time to see who turns up today.

### Time skip, around 11pm

(Korean)

"Hey Molly."

"Hello EXO, I need a favour from you."

They looked at me suprised.

"I'm not sure how we can help, but go on." Xiumin said.

I took a deep breath.

"Do you know if you were killed by one person, or quite a few. Or even better, do you know if it was one person that killed all twelve of you?"

They looked at each other unsurely.

"To be honest, we do not know, why may we ask?" Kai asked politley (he's learnt his manners).

So I explained to them exactaly what I said to Lu Han.

They all looked at each other again.

"I think so, I remember someone running inside, the trainingroom, throw something, then run out again, but of anyone was behind it, I do not know." Suho spoke carefully, almost weighing each word.

I rubbed my hands together.

Whos' grave is the cosest.

They looked at me wierdly.

"Tao's. Why?"

I grinned.

"We are going on a adventure."

 

WOOHOO! I beat the writers block! Thank you to all the people who looked at this book, even though no new subscribers or comments, it does not matter. :D

Right, quick question. Do you want other views, not just Mollys? I could do a bonus chapter for a EXO view, or Jimin's view on Molly. Please comment to let me know and I can see what I can do. Everyone if welcome to ask questions about Molly and the book itself, the 'question' from me at the end of Chapter 4 still stands. I hope you enjoyed reading.