The inner thought

Will you marry me?

"Noona!"

Manse heard the unlocked voice next to his house door, excitedly open his door and greeted Ji Hyo cheerfully. Ji Hyo turn to the sound and see Manse is jumping excitedly, curve a smile.

"Manse-ah, How's your school day?"

Manse runs to Ji Hyo and hugged her tight, Ji Hyo then pick him up, Woo Bin seems heard some voices outside, afraid Manse will kidnap by someone, rashly get outside, but he only see the happier two were chatting.

"Manse-ah, Did appa told you that you have to mention me if you want to go outside?"

Woo Bin walks to their side while nagging, Manse heard his appa words, his cheer expression turn to sad, head down.

"Woo Bin-ah, Don't always nagged at Manse, he will get hurt."

Ji Hyo casually said, Woo Bin was about to say something, but Ji Hyo give him a dead glance, he immediately shut up, and follow them to get inside Ji Hyo's house, but look at his son the happy face, Woo Bin somehow feel like something was missing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

 

From Jong Kook Oppa: Eun Hye-ah, What to do? I don't know how to face Ji Hyo. Is she off her work already?

Eun Hye is about to leave the office, her mobile phone vibrated, after read the message, she doesn't know is she happy or sad. Yes! They cheated behind Ji Hyo, they have to face the problem, how she miss him, how she wants to say the truth to him, how she wants can be back together with him, the most she doesn't want is, to hurt Ji Hyo who they already hurt, she got confused.

From Eun Hye: Oppa, she left already, Why don't you call her?

Jong Kook grip his phone tight, he doesn't know why, after he saw Eun Hye, his heart somehow change, Is he really miss the person who hurt him so much? Is he feels guilty because he cheated behind Ji Hyo? Who else he belongs to more right now? All he knows right now is, he can't face Ji Hyo normally like nothing had happened, even calling her or messaging her.

From Ji Hyo: Oppa, Are you still busy on work? I just want to tell you that I am safely back home already, remember eat your meal, Nae? ^^

After read Ji Hyo's message, Jong Kook only can mess his hair harshly, he can't clearly think anything.

"Ji Hyo-ah, What to do?"

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

 

"Krystal, thanks for today, it's my treat."

Min Hyuk and Krystal are sitting in the coffe shop now, since Krystal was tired because of walk really much.

"Thanks for today too!"

Hearing Krystal cheering voice, Min Hyuk can't help but smile inside.

"Actually, I want you make a favour for me."

Min Hyuk inhale deeply and said, Krystal innocently look at him.

"Can you teach me English?"

Krystal got startled by his words, Why so sudden? That's the only thought in her mind, didn't say anything and just stay in silent. Min Hyuk thought that she is not willing to help, try to take a chance.

"I will pay the tutor fee!"

Krystal got more startled, widen her eyes, really can't say a single word, but she really need some moneys to paying her tuition fee, then slowly nodded her head, Min Hyuk smiles widely, actually, his English was good enough, but he wants to spend more time with Krystal, That's why.

 

=====================================

 

Hope this chapter can make you feel interested ^^ my mind was shuttered, I don't know how to write after ~_~ I am willing to know your thought, please tell me what you want next ;)