Yeo Jin

Will you marry me?

"Ji Hyo noona!"

"Yeo Jin noona......"

Manse said excitedly while Woo Bin spoke in a low voice with the other name, but after heard Manse called Ji Hyo's name, he finally noticed the woman was not far behind from the woman who called Yeo Jin, Woo Bin puts down Manse, his son instantly runs to Ji Hyo.

"Oppa, who's that girl?" Krystal curiously asked.

Beofre Woo Bin can answer, the woman walk right in front of him already with a not favourable smile.

"Woo Bin-ah, How have you and Manse been?"

"Really well before you appeared in front of us again!" Woo Bin said coldly, besides coldly, it's more like feeling disgusting and angry, but the woman seems like doesn't care or it can say no surprise to her.

"Oh! Woo Bin-ah, we didn't see such a long time, Why you act like this to me?"

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Krystal and Min Hyuk looked at them quite speechless, take a glance at each other, asking should they leave them alone for awhile.

Before they can do anything, a happy sound make them feel worried.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"Ji Hyo noona!"

Ji Hyo heard someone called her, turns to the sound, a brighter smile appear on her face, Jong Kook was curious on it, looked at the sound, and found that there's a children running towards them.

"Manse-ah, Why are you here? Where's your Appa?" Ji Hyo lean down when Manse stand in front of her.

"I was with my Appa......" Before Manse can finish his sentence, he noticed there's the other man was with Ji Hyo, immediately bow down and greet the man "Annyeonghaseyo Ajusshi, Manse immida."

Although being called Ajusshi quite hurt his pride, seeing this cute little kid makes him forgot anything, follow Ji Hyo lean down.

"Annyeonghaseyo kiddo, my name is Kim Jong Kook, could you please don't called me Ajusshi? Maybe Hyeong?"

"But you are more like Ajusshi than Hyeong, can I called you Jong Kook Ajusshi?"

Ji Hyo only laugh at this cute and mischievous kid, no one can make Jong Kook being this frustrated, this is like an amazing scene.

"Manse-ah, Where's your Appa?"

"Oh! Follow me!" Manse then pulled Ji Hyo's hand and lead her follow him, Jong Kook can only follow them with a bitter smile and full of questions in his mind. He wanted know who's that kid is? How they knew each other? Why Ji Hyo never told him about kid? Who's that kid's Appa?

 

=====================================

Oh God! It's almost 2 months, I am really a bad author and helper, I promise, I will try to take time and update this story T_T

 

Finally, all main character in this story were here, What will it happen after the woman who called Yeo Jin appeared in front of them? What relation between Woo Bin and Manse? Why was she appear after all this year? What she want from Woo Bin? I will clear it up in the following chapters, please be patient and support me as always ;) thank you very much >3