The coldness

Will you marry me?

"Appa!" Everyone looked at the sound with different thoughts, Woo Bun senses Yeo Jin wanted to be nice with his son, before she walked towards them, he immediately walk fast and pick his son up, Krystal and Min Hyuk looked at them with a worried face, Ji Hyo was shocked by Woo Bin quicken action, Jong Kook just curiously looked at them.

"Manse-ah, we have to back home now. Ji Hyo-ah, I am sorry we have an urgent right now, I guess this kid will upset if he can't play with you right now, see you later." Ji Hyo only nodded in blankly, she can't get what was happened right now.

Before Woo Bin can escape this place, Yeo Jin's voice made him stop his pace and hold his fist tight "Woo Bin-ah, Why are you so hurry? Don't you want me to see Manse?" Woo Bin didn't responded her, still show his back towards her, Manse curiously looked at his appa, asking who's that lady, Woo Bin take a glance to his son, and whispered "she's no one."

"Annyeongyo Mnase, you are quite big now, it's been five years, right?" Yeo Jin wanted to tough Manse, but Manse naturally hide his face on his Appa's chest, seems like a little bit afraid of the front woman. Woo Bin felt that his son was moving, turns around and give Yeo Jin a dead glare "Don't you dare to touch my son!" Yeo Jin was quite shocked by Woo Bin cold and rudely sentence, curiously looked at him, asking for an explanaition.

"Woo Bin-ah, seems like you need to have a talk with this lady, should I look after Manse for a while? Call me if you finish, ok?" Ji Hyo saw Manse who was in Woo Bin's embrace started shaken, thought that he's afraid of his appa's cold sound, she never heard Woo Bin talked like this. 

Jong Kook inner thought was more confused, too many questions he want to ask, but how to start? Only stare at the woman who beside him, speechless.

Woo Bin seems like finally sense his son's fear, let Ji Hyo put him and give her a nod.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"Unni, wait!" Before Ji Hyo walked far with Jong Kook, Krystal runs to them, Min Hyuk just follow her.

"May I go with you? I am curious of Woo Bin Oppa's action too, I never saw him like this." Ji Hyo curiously looked at her, Krystal seems like get what Ji Hyo's mean, explained "I am Krystal, one of Woo Bin Oppa's friend, knew each other such a long time, and this is Min Hyuk, my friend also."

Manse heard the famaliar sound, looked up with watery eyes, looked like he cried a lot in Ji Hyo's embrace, speak in a low voice "Ji Hyo noona, this is Krystal noona, she always played with me when she visit us." Manse's speak seems like a proof between their relationship, Ji Hyo nodded at them.

Krystal then walk with Ji Hyo in the front, leave the confused two behind, two men only looked at each other with a bitter smile, then followed the two ladies with a heavy sigh.

 

=====================================

I know it's quite boring in this chapter, I will try my best to make this story more interesting, please forgive this brain author T_T