IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ!!

Will you marry me?

Hey guys!

First, I want to start off by apologizing to you guys for not updating (mostly like for never updating). I know you guys must have been waiting for the next update but I never got the chance to be online and update the next chapter. But looks like I will never get that chance. You ask why?/ Because I been so busy with college, part time jobs, and babysitting. I barely get time to study for my tests and midterms because I have two part time jobs that I have to manage and after I reach to my apartment, I have to babysit my best friend baby (me and her rented an apartment close to college so we been living together for few months. When she goes to her night classes and her part time job, I take care of her baby). Anyways, I don't want to get into too much details.

The main point is since I won't be able to update (and if I do have time, I whether use that time to study for my test and midterm since I have to keep a high GPA to be a math college professor(my dream job)). Sorry back to the point, since I won't be able to update, I'm looking for someone who can continue my story. I don't want to keep my readers waiting so I really hope someone would be willing to continue this story. Whoever continue my story, if that person wants to change some things in the story, feel free to do that and if you want to continue from wherever I left off, I am willing to help you and let you know what I was planning on doing.

So, if someone is interested let me know by commenting below, commenting on my wall or pm me so then I can transfer the story to you. Spread the words and ask your friends if they are interested in continuing a story.

I really hope to found someone.

Thank you,

- hahakris