The unaware smile

Will you marry me?

As the original author said before, I am the new author who helping her to finish this story, so the writing will be a little different, hope you all will support me ^^

________________________________________________

 

"Manse-ah, I have to go now, if not, I will be late for work."

Manse seems doesn't want this unni leave,hugs her tight and started to cry, Ji Hyo kneels down and pats Manse's head softly to persuade him.

"Manse-ah, Did unni promises you earlier? I will play with you this afternoon, right?"

Manse is about to say something, Woo Bin just go out from the wash room and sees that Manse was hugging Ji Hyo really tight, walks fastly and pick his son up in his arm.

"Manse-ah, noona need to go to work now, Did appa told you that you have to be a good boy?"

Manse nods and cutely asked "Appa, Can I go to noona's house after school?"

Woo Bin nods with a smile on his face, Manse excitedly hugs his father, Ji Hyo sees this two cuteness reaction, not realize that she was smiling with this.

 

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

The whole day in the company, Eun Hye couldn't look in Ji Hyo's eyes directly, she feels guilty for what happened between her and Jong Kook.

"Aish! What the h*ll to me!"

Eun Hye mess her hair really hard, feeling frustrated with her mistake.

"Manager Yoon……"

Ji Hyo was stopped by what she has seen, in front of her, there is a woman's hair who was really messed. Eun Hye heard someone called her name, look up and get startled, instantly to sit up.

"Yea? Any problem?"

"This is what you want you ask me to look for this early morning."

Ji Hyo hands out a folder to Eun Hye, Eun Hye nods and ask her may leave and do her task.

After Ji Hyo out of her room, Ji Hyo somehow feel uncomfortable with her general manager's action, there must be something wrong.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

 

From Min Hyuk: I am glad that you are willing to go out with me again ^^ How's your day?"

Krystal feels her phone vibrated and see a message from Min Hyuk, unaware that make a smile on her face.

"What make you smile like a stupid?"

Amber who sit beside Krystal feel that she is a bit different today, curiously asked. Krystal was shocked by her question, only shook her head.

From Krystal: Sure! It's quite good to go out with you ^^ and I have a really nice day, Are you?"

Meanwhile, Mi Hyuk got a message from Krystal, also unconsciously smile.

"Who's that? Something good?"

Young Hwa who sit beside him curiously asked, Min Hyuk shyly nods.

"Wow! Is that the girl you hang out yesterday?"

Jung Hyun excitedly asked, Jung Shin clapped his hand excited which means agree with Jung Hyun, everybody was paying attention to Min Hyuk.

"Yes! She has to agree to go out with me again."

The other three seems like they already knows, cheer in a victory, make Min Hyuk curious with their interaction.

"Are you guys and those girls planned it?"

"Of course not!" They said in the same time.

"it's seems like that girl is quite good." Jung Hyun said.

"Yes! Besides, she is really pretty!" Jung Shin added.

"I guess she is a kind person, that's all." Young Hwa said in a 'do not care' tone.

Min Hyuk only can smile bitterly.

=====================================

This is the new chapter! Hope you all like my writing ^^ Will update in no time!!!!!!

I didn't delet the previous update, for those who don't know what happen before can read the previous :)