4

Will you marry me?

Jihyo open her eyes as the sun hit her face. She ignores the sun and continue to sleep. But for some reason, she felt like the bed feels different, the blanket was super soft that Jihyo didn't want to move out of the bed. Jihyo again open her eye as she looks around the room.

"The room look different" Jihyo says as she continue to scan the room. "Am I still drunk? This doesn't feel like my room" Jihyo says aloud as she continue to look around the room. Her eyes stops on a picture.

"That's the little kid I met yesterday. And that's Woo bin" Jihyo continue to stare at the picture. "But what is their picture doing in my room?"

That's when it suddenly hit her. That she isn't at her house instead she is at Woo bin house. Jihyo tries to remember how in the world did she end up here. While Jihyo was thinking, she gets a small flashback.

Flashback

"Mhmmhmmhm" Jihyo was about to throw up in the car but she didn't. Woo bin was relieve but right after that second, Jihyo throws up in the front seat.

Woo bin lowers the window so then the smell can go away. And then he parks the car on the side so he can claer the vomit Jihyo has on . "Daddy, is ahjumma fine" Manse was concerned.

"Yeah. Don't worry" Woo bin says.

When Woo bin started to drive again, Jihyo wakes up. She started to poke Woo bin on the face. 

"Your look so adorable" Jihyo pokes Woo bin on the face. "And handsome" she pokes him again.  "And cute"  *poke*  "And good looking"  *poke*  "And...And....you have s-such a n-nice skin"  she coutinues to poke Woo bin  "And...And..." before Jihyo could say more, she fell asleep again

"Ahh this girl" Woo bin sighs 

End Flashback

"Ahh I can't believe I did that? How am I going to face him now" Jihyo runs her hand through her hair. "Ahh thats so embarrassing" Jihyo wanted to cry. Jihyo decide that it would be best if she quietly leaves since its not like she was going to meet him ever again.

Jihyo gets her stuff and opens the door. Right when she opened the door, Manse runs inside.

"Ahjumma, daddy said to eat some breakfast" Manse says before running back outside.

", he's awake" Jihyo sadly says.

Jihyo walks inside the dining room. She sees Manse is excitedly eating his soup while Woo bin is putting some more soup in a bowl.

"Jihyo come have some soup. I made it for you since you might have a hangover" Woo bin tells her.

"Thank you" Jihyo quietly mumble the words, without looking at him. Jihyo thought he was much as nice guy. His wife is lucky to have him, Jihyo says in her head. She walks toward the table and takes a seat in front of Manse who was eating so fast.

"Manse, you should eat slowly" Jihyo looks at the little kid in front of him. Manse nods agreeing to eat slowly.

"Here" Woo bin puts the soup in front of her.

"Thank you" Jihyo takes a spoon of the soup. Jihyo was surprise that the soup tasted so good. It was delicious.

"Sorry for last night and thank you for letting me sleep here" Jihyo says while looking down.

"You remember last night??" Woo bin curiously ask her.

"Not all but I remember throwing up in the car and poking your face. I'm sorry" Jihyo was ashamed of her action.

"It's okay" Woo bin assures her. But he could tell that Jihyo was still feeling guilt, maybe because she throw up in the car.

"You know it's been a while since I heard that I was handsome. So thanks for the compliments" Woo bin smiles at Jihyo.

"Really?? Oh my god, all the girls must be blind for not seeing you" Jihyo tells him.

"Yeah maybe" Woo bin plays along with Jihyo.

"Wait. Your wife must compliment you alot. Where is your wife? Isn't she going to eat breakfast" Jihyo ask.

"No. Since she not here anymore" Woo bin sadly tells her. 

After Jihyo heard that, she was taken back and didn't know what to say. 

"I'm so sorry." Jihyo mentally slapped herself when she saw Woo bin sad face. She was regretting for asking about his wife.

"Mhm, I think I should go since it's getting late. I have to go home and get ready before I go to the office" Jihyo informs him.

"I don't think your be late. Since you house is right next door" Woo bin notify her while taking a spoon of the soup.

"What??" 

"Ahjumma, your my neighbor" Manse happily says. "So can I come over in the afternoon and play with you" Manse cutely ask.

"Manse" Woo bin eyes his son.

"Yeah sure" Jihyo happily says.

 

--

Jongkook opens his eyes and looks at the sleeping figure in front of him. Last night, while Jongkook and Eunhye were talking, things kind of got 'hot'. And they both ended up having .

Eunhye opens her eyes and looks at Jongkook who was smiling at her.

"Good morning" Eunhye say as she gets closer to Jongkook.

"Good morning" Jongkook kisses her forehead. Jongkook at the moment totally forgot about Jihyo. He was just happy to hold the person he once loved the most in his arms.

"You must be hungry. I'll make breakfast" Eunhye looks at Jongkook and was about to get out of the bed but Jongkook pulls Eunhye to his chest again.

"Let's just cuddle for few minutes" Jongkook cutely ask.

"Okay"

Both Eunhye and Jongkook just listened to each other breathing and their heart which was beating very fast. After several minutes, they both got out of the bed. Eunhye was making breakfast while Jongkook was washing up in the bathroom.

Eunhye was making pancakes, eggs and bacon. The smell of bacon flood thoughtout the house.

"Something smells good" Jongkook says as he enter the kitchen. 

"Thanks" Eunhye smiles. 

"Here the plate" Jongkook gives Eunhye the plates when he sees that Eunhye was done making and was scanning for the plates.

Eunhye gets the plate and put the food in both of the plates. Jongkook takes both of the plates from Eunhye hand and places it on the table.

They both sat down to eat. And at the same moment, Jongkook gets a text message from someone.

From Jihyo: Remember to eat breakfast even if you are busy^^ See you later

After reading the message, he realizes that he made the biggest mistake of his life. He shouldn't be doing this. He has a girlfriend who loves and he broke her truth.

"Eunhye, I think we should be doing this" Jongkook at the her.

"Hah" Eunhye had no idea what he was talking about.

"I have a girlfriend, Jihyo. And we shouldn't we doing this to her" Jongkook finally says. Eunhye instantly realizes what just happened.

They both were trying to live the past. Like nothing happened. But alot of things changed.

"I shouldn't be here" Eunhye quickly gets up and runs for the door.

 Jongkook on the other hand wanted to stop Eunhye, but he knew he shouldn't be doing that.

 

----

Krystal was walking with her friends who were going to the coffee shop.

"Krystal, your still going after Woo bin?" Amber ask

"Girl, you need to get over him and get someone else" Luna adds in since she knew that Krystal still had Woo bin in her heart.

"I agree" Victoria says

"What?" Krystal was hurt that her friends were not supporting her.

"If you want, I can introduce you to Minho friends" Sulli suddenly says.

"That awesome. But you better not introduce Jonghyun to Krystal" Luna informs Sulli. 

"Araso. Jonghyun is all your" Sulli cutely tells Luna.

While they were walking, they stop by to see a street band performance. Mostly everyone were watching and enjoying the performance.

"Yaa Krystal, that guy is totally checking you out" Amber whisper to her.

"Who??" Krystal looks at Amber and then at the boy who was looking at her while playing the drums. Krystal eyes go wide since he was the same guy, she kissed at the amusement party.

Krystal tried to leave but her friends wouldn't let her since they wanted to see the preformance until the end. After the performance ended, Minhyuk walks up to Krystal.

"Hey" Minhyuk waves at her.

"Hi" Krystal awkwardly smiles at him.

"Did you like the performance?" Minhyuk ask.

"Yeah" Krystal nods.

Minhyuk wants to ask Krystal out but he had a feeling that he was going to get reject. He was scared that she might say no. But he did it anyways.

"You want to grab some coffee" Minhyuk nervously ask.

Before Krystal could say anything, her friend said yes for her.

"She free" 

"Krystal go with him. It's not like you have anything to do"

"She was going to just get coffee right now"

"Krystal go"

"I'll go get my stuff. You wait for me here" Minhyuk was thankful to Krystal friends. Minhyuk tells his band members and they decided to postpone the next performance for him.

Krystal and Minhyuk both talked to each other as they walked toward the coffee shop. Krystal was slowly getting comfortable with Minhyuk. There were times when Krystal would make jokes and playfully make fun of him