2

Will you marry me?

Right when Jihyo and Jongkook reached his house, Jihyo cellphone starts to ring.

"Hey Kwangsoo"

"What? The manager is looking for me. Why??" Jihyo sounded worried since she forgot to turn the report on the sales. 

"Okay, I'll be there" Jihyo cuts the phone and looks at Jongkook. "Sorry I have to go back to the company but I promise to hang out with you later" Jihyo looks at Jongkook 

"Okay and I'll make your favorite food so call me when your done" Jongkook smiles and hugs Jihyo. Few seconds later, Jihyo breaks the hug and smiles at him. "Oppa, I will be going now" Jihyo says before walking toward her car

 

"Jihyo noona, finally your here. The manager is looking for you" Kwangsoo says without taking any break. "Go to his office and please tell me you have the report with you that was suppose to be turned in yesterday". Instead of answering Kwangsoo question, Jihyo just smiles. Which meant that she didn't finish the report on the sales.

Kwangsoo and Jihyo continuned to talk while she walked toward the manager office. "Fighting" Kwangsoo says before Jihyo entered the offices. 

"Mr. Kim, did you call me?" Jihyo politely ask.

"Yes, come in" 

Jihyo takes a seat after Mr. Kim told her too. "Mrs. Song, a new general manager is coming in and I can't pick her up tomorrow, so I called to inform you that you will be picking her up from the airport. Also you will give her all the information she needs for the 'IT Project' that you are in charge of."

'Ohh it was only about that. Thank god' Jihyo thought in her mind

"Okay Mr. Kim. I'll do that. But what is her name" Jihyo question.

"Her name is Yoon Eun hye and I'll send you her information on the gmail" Mr. Kim tells Jihyo. "Now you may leave" 

"Yes" Jihyo gets up and starts to leave. 

'I think I heard that name somewhere. Yoon Eun hye. But where did I hear that name' Jihyo begin to question herself for where she heard that name before

"Noona what was it about?" Kwangsoo pops up in front of Jihyo. "Yah!! You scared me" Jihyo hits him lightly. After Kwangsoo asked her the same question again, Jihyo started to tell him everything.

 

<><><><><>

"Woo bin oppa" Krystal yells as she made her way toward him and Manse. "What are you doing here?" Woo bin question since he had no idea how in the world did she found out they were at the amusement park.

"I called earlier and Manse picked up the phone. He told me you guys came to the amusement park" Krystal cutely says.

"Ohhhh" Woo bin looks at Manse.

"Manse!! Do you want to go on the ride" Krystal points at the the ride called Dizzy Dragon. "Yeah" Manse starts to jump up and down. Krystal and Manse both walk toward the ride happily while Woo bin followed behind them.

'Krystal why do you like me? You should found someone else who can take care of you and give you happiness since thats not me' Woo bin thought in his mind

"Oppa hurry up" Krystal looks at him and grins. "Yeah, I'm coming" Woo bin starts to walk fast so he can catch up with them. After going on few rides, they decided to buy some food to eat since Manse was very hungry. "I'm gonna go to the restroom while you get some food" Krystal tells him. "Okay" Woo bin smiles.

When Krystal was coming back from the restroom, she bumps into someone and tripped, causing her to fall on top of the boy. Both of their lips crushed into each other as they looks at each other with their eyes widened in surprise. For few seconds, they stayed like that, mostly shocked and while trying to process what just happened.

'We....We k-k-kissed'

Krystal quickly gets up while ducking her head in embarrassment and that went the same with the boy who was standing there with her.

The boy gather up his courage and looks at Krystal. She's pretty he thought. Krystal awkwardly looks at him.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to bump into you and...." Krystal stops and touches her lips. It was Krystal first kiss and she didn't wanted to have her first kiss like this.

"Its okay" he says while they both looked at each other awkwardly.

A loud voice came toward their way. "MINHYUK" the boy friends see him.

"I'll be going now" Krystal quickly says and starts to walk away from him. Minhyuk stared at her, as he watch her walking fast. 

"Who was that girl?" Jonghyun ask. "Yeah, I'm curious about that too" Jungshin adds. "She was cute" Yonghwa smiles.

"No one so let's go and enjoy the ride" MInhyuk starts to walk leaving them behind therefore they won't ask anymore questions about her.

 

Krystal always wanted her first kiss to be with special and not with a complete stranger. She kept on thinking about the kiss as she walked.

"Krystal" Woo bin says when Krystal was about to pass the table Woo bin and Manse were sitting at. "What are you thinking about? Didn't you see us??" Woo bin question when she looks at them.

"Sorry I didn't see you guys" Krystal smiles. "You ordered my favorite food" Krystal happily yells and begins to dig into the food.

Krystal, Woo bin and Manse continued to eat while joking, making her forget about the kiss she just had with a stranger.



Thank you for subscribing and upvoting. Special thanks to asdfghjklp, venessa, iamjihyofan, MaMass, dau0612 and blacksodadrink_ for upvoting this story. Hope you guys liked this chapter. I'll try to update the next chapter soon^^ 

Also Woo bin and Jihyo will meet each other in the next chapter:D