Inside the Myeong-Dong Market

Will you marry me?

"Oppa, Why are we here?"

Jong Kook parks the car at a market place, Ji Hyo curiously asked, Jong Kook only smiles a bit and be a gentle as always, goes to Ji Hyo's side and open the door for her.

"Oppa, Why are you so secretly?" Ji Hyo got confused.

"There's a food festival in this week, as I know my Ji Hyo really loves eating, and be her good boyfriend, of course he will makes his woman happy."

Jong Kook speaks in a mischiveous tone, make Ji Hyo laugh out loud, seems like their awkward atmosphere was gone and turn to nomarl.

Jong Kook holds Ji Hyo's hand and lead her inside the market for searching her favourite foods.

"Let's go my princess!" Ji Hyo laugh more harder.

 

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

 

Woo Bin goes to where Krystal was while holding Manse in his arm.

"Krystal Noona!"

Manse shouted happily, Krystal got shocked because of the louder sound, turn to the sound and sees her crush with his son were coming to her side, smiles widenly.

"Manse-ah! Woo Bin Oppa! Why're you two here?"

Min Hyuk got confused when Krystal smile like this, he never see her smile that happily even be with him. Is he her bofriend? Wait! What's for that baby boy? Is he her son? Min Hyuk thought desperately.

"Oh! Krystal! You also here! Oh wait! You are not alone, Is he your boyfriend?"

Woo Bin acts he just see them and teased them, Krystal chuckled, shake her hands desperately for denying their relationship.

"Ani-ah! he's my student, I taught him English."

"Kang Min Hyuk, nice to meet you." Min Hyuk outs his hand being polite with Woo Bin.

"Kim Woo Bin, nice to meet you too." Woo Bin also outs his hand to shake thier hands for manner, but eyes to Krystal while .

"So your relationship quite special between teacher-student, even going outside together when not the tutor time?"

"Also my friend actually......" Krystal feeling shy when Woo Bin looked at her like this, spoke lower, head down.

"Hahahaha...... Krystal-ah, Why are you so shy all in sudden? Oppa only tease you and you know it, right?" Woo Bin laugh.

"Krystal Noona's face now red like a tomato!" Manse innocently said, make Krsytal's face more redden, because of the awkward, but then, Woo Bin laugh more louder, Min Hyuk only looked at them curiously. What's the relationship between them actually? Seems like they knew each other quite long.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>><><><><>

 

"Oh! Woo Bin-ah, Manse-ah, you two were here!"

Woo Bin and Manse heard the sound behind them, both turn around, Manse instantly got excited, wants to get down and runs to the sound. Woo Bin just looked at there blankly, maybe speechless.

==============================================================================================

 

I am really sorry for not update always and stop it seems a month, my mind was out of conception besides quite busy on work, I will try my best to update the story, please always support me ^^

 Oh yea! Who were Woo Bin and Manse see? Why did Woo Bin being blank while Manse got so excited? please look foward >3 or you can comment below and tell me what you think ;)