Thoughts

Project Boyfriend
Sungyeol POV:

I had...no clue what to say. I was completely and utterly taken aback.

Hayoung looked at me with absolutely serious eyes.

"Umm....I'm sorry but I'm not sure." I stammered. Her face flickered for a second then she laughed.

"Not much of a confession huh?" she chuckled. I raised an eyebrow, but Hayoung just continued down the street, starting up where our conversation had ended. I followed hesitantly, unsure of what to do. I would have to think. VERY DEEPLY.

~~~~~~Later that night~~~~~~

Hayoung POV:

I was back at my house after shopping the whole night. After the crushing rejection, I had lots to think about. While the rest of the crew decided to go back to Seoul, Sungyeol said that he'd pick me up tomorrow morning so we could go back together(he was staying home for the night too). I yawned and got off my bed, my damp hair draping over my shoulders. Making my way down the stairs, I stopped to see my brother-in-law, Jonghyun.

"Oh hi Hayoung! I didn't know you were back!" he greeted in a friendly tone. I smiled and grabbed my cup for some water. Suddenly, the thought hit me...

"Jonghyun Oppa, didn't my sister confess to you when you first started to date?" I asked. Jonghyun laughed.

"Didn't I tell you this already? She confessed in high school but I didn't like her back until about 2 weeks later, because I realized how amazing she actually was." he half-joked. I slumped my shoulders.

"Does that mean I have to wait 2 weeks too?" I muttered under my breath. Jonghyun perked up and grinned. He nudged me teasingly.

"Did you confess to someone Hayoung? Ehh?"

I rolled my eyes before pushing him out of my way.

"It's nothing 'brother-in-law' " I called out as I made my way up the stairs.

"I won't tell your sister!" he called back. I shook my head before entering my room again. Slowly, I reached for my scrapbook and opened up.

"What would umma do in this situation?" I asked aloud, to no one in general. I the picture of my mom, dad and me, letting my tears drip on to the lamination as I did.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sungyeol POV:

I stared out the window, which revealed the snow-covered streets. My mother was preparing me a snack as my brother watched T.V. My head, slightly damp from my shower, was somewhat clear, but still reeling from what happened during the evening.

"Umma...?" I said slowly to my mother, who set a plate of fruits in front of me.

"Yes son?" she teased. I cracked my knuckles and sighed.

"Well...what would you do if a person asked you to date them but you're not sure about how you feel about them?" I asked, trying to be careful with my words. My mom stared at me blankly before grinning.

"It's Hayoung isn't it?"

I felt myself turning red.

"N-no! Umma!" I lied. My mother shook her finger at me.

"You're a terrible liar." she snorted as she turned to grab me a drink.

"I'm not lying!" I insisted. My mom gave me "you've got to be kidding me" eye roll before nodding.

"Mhmmm..." she said, her voice dripping with sarcasm.

I buried my face in my hands and groaned.

"Okay fine. MAYBE it's Hayoung, but what do I do?!" I exclaimed. My mom tapped her chin in deep thought.

"Well personally, I think she's a wonderful girl." she shrugged. I thought for a moment. I guess my mom was right.

"But~if I was you, I'd wait a while and see if you're attracted to her. Don't force anything upon yourself." she advised. I nodded then stuffed an apple in my mouth.

That's all I could do right now...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it's so short~(: