THIS IS NOT AN UPDATE

No One Else
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

How is everyone doing?

Okay, *breathes* I don't know where to begin but I'll do it anyway. I'm sure most of you have gotten wind of the dating rumor between KSE and Son Ho Joon (if you have no idea what I'm talking about, just google it because there's no way you can miss it) and honestly, I didn't see it coming because it's just so random. Not that I have anything against it and truth be told, I have already accepted the fact that Bumsso isn't real and as per what I always say, I'm writing this fic to get the closure that I need. 

I have already gotten started on the next chapter and sadly, I somehow lost the motivation after the news broke out and even though both KSE's and SHJ's camps have denied it, it still left a bad taste in my mouth. Don't get me wrong, it's not about being delusional about the possibility of Bumsso, but rather the raw emotions I draw my inspiration from.

As I have already mapped out the remaining chapters (heads up:  just around 4-5 chapters to go before this story comes to a close) and decided how it will all end, I will not abandon this story. I don't know if my readers would still be interested, but I won't take this down because that would simply be an insult to those who have been supporting this story and as a reader myself, there's nothing more frustrating than an unfinished fic that leaves me hanging.

Rest assured that I will push through with my original plans for the chapters to come and none of it will be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter