Arrow thru the Heart

We Got Married..... Bad Idea!!!

 

Dear readers, I am sorry for this very late update.

@Continuation

Seunghyun bring Yoobin close to her. He whispered something to her before leaning in to kiss her cheeks, leaving her shocked and speechless.

He said…

TOP: Be ready sweetheart.... the next kiss, I will kiss you on the lips. And I know you want me.

Yoobin eyes turn wide in shocked. She bowed to the CP2 after the kiss and look away from Seunghyun. Seunghyun on the other hand hold on tight to her hand. As they walked down the street, it was pure silence between them. She kept on pondering on what Seunghyun said. She really wants to kick him in the arse. As they almost walked past couple no 3, Seunghyun nudged Yoobin.

YB: Anyeong...

CP3: Anyeong... Omo, can I take a picture with the hottest couple in Korea?

YB: Wahhh, don’t sing praises. We are too flattered.

TOP: Sure we love to take pictures with you.

CP3: Thank you so much. I think a lot of people out there actually believed you guys have been dating since 2007. There were blogs that update your dinner and take outs together.

YB: Ahhhh (She actually was at loss for words.)

Seunghyun came to her rescue.

TOP: Are you sure it’s just the both of us, normally Big Bang and Wonder Girls hang out together. Maybe those were just some shots of just the two of us. Anyway we have a mission, for being for our fans, we would like to reward you?

CP3: Jincha? How?

Yoobin was so freaking nervous that she could not look up.

TOP: Like this...

He lifted up her chin with his finger, and brings his lips to hers. Like it was all so au natural, she closed her eyes and welcomes his kiss, earning thunderous amount of claps and awes. Yoobin was blushing naturally; the natural hue of redness on her cheeks is undeniably y and cute.

As the third couple left, the newlywed couples were given their home address and keys. At this point in time both have yet to say anything about the whisper. As they arrived on their door step, a mission card was found.

Dearest Toobin Couple, as a reward for your marriage, this fully furbished house is for the both of you. Attached is a sum of $250 USD for you to spend in preparation for your open house. Do sit down and discuss who you want to invite. Live well!”

 

 

 

@PD Interview

You guys seems like you have know each other for years.

TOP: Of course, we have like worked together since 2007.

YB: I think we are familiar with each other’s working styles so that is why we are able to comfortably film this show.

Yoobin seems like a stubborn person who does not like to be led. How do you feel about that?

TOP: She is a very firm and assertive person. She knows what she wants and will find ways to get what she wants. I like girls like her who can express her thoughts and not be blindly obliging to her partner.

In other words, she is like your ideal partner.

TOP: You can say that.

Seunghyun said you are his ideal partner. What are your thoughts on that?

YB: Jincha? (She laughed awkwardly.) Kamsahamida..... I am sure there are other girls out there more perfect for him.

Are you saying that he does not fit the bill of your ideal guy?

YB: I am just being realistic. Seunghyun sshi is a very handsome man. I myself don’t know if I am worthy of him. Doesn’t mean he thinks I am perfect for him; everything will turn out as it should be right?

Based on this interview, the production team unanimously agreed that there is something more than it meet the eyes. There is a very strong and apparent sense of attraction between the both of them yet there is an obvious distance between the couple.

@New House

As the couple walked in their new luxurious 1 bed room apartment, they were surprised at the fully furnished place. Its minimalist and Zen like concept makes Yoobin loves it even more. She ran to the room and shouted...

YB: This is my room, Seunghyun sshi you’ll sleep in the living room. (As she lands on the bed.)

TOP: (He came running after her and lie down beside her...) No wifey, we are sharing this bed whether you like it or not!

Yoobin couldn’t help but rolled her eyes away. The filming continues as the couple explore their new apartment. Although it’s a one bedroom apartment, it is very spacious. At the end of the filming, the PD briefed the couple on the next filming. Yoobin doesn’t like one bit of what is to come.

S.I.L & B.I.L

@WG Dorm

Yoobin has been pacing up and down in Wonder Girls apartment. Today Seunghyun was supposed to drop by and ‘help’ her bring some stuff to the new apartment.

SY: Unnie, you’re scaring me. If you are so worried about this then I could accompany you along.

YN (Yeeun): No, unnie, don’t let him get to you. I know he have hurt you before. But how long are you going to be like this. The stronger you are, the better you’ll overcome whatever feelings you have of him.

SH: I think Yeeun unnie is right, (she walks toward Yoobin and hugged her.) ...you know we’re always there for you right. But you need to first be strong yourself.

Lim was sure absorbing what she sees. She wasn’t there to see how in love Yoobin and Seunghyun was before but she definitely was there to see how broken hearted the cool and understanding unnie was at one point in time.

The bell rang. The girls went around pretending doing their own things. When Yoobin opened the door, Seunghyun was right in front of her with the filming crews behind him. He reached out and hugged Yoobin leaving her speechless. Sunye, who was behind Yoobin, was so shocked that her jaw literally dropped.

TOP: (He whispered...) you’d better hug me back; you are after all my wife. (And then he grinned like the little boy who has just received a bag of candies.)

SY: Anyeong Seunghyun sshi.

TOP: Aigoo, sister in law (SIL), you can just call me oppa. After all we are a family right?

Yeeun walked out of the kitchen.

She almost choked on her won drink as when she saw Seunghyun in the living room holding on to Yoobin’s hand. She bowed and greeted...

YN: Anyeong...Welcome ...to Wonder Girls...house. (She stutters as she eyed Yoobin.)

TOP: Where are the maknaes?

YB: The 3 of them are in the room.

Lim and Sunmi were actually in the room trying to comfort Sohee. Sohee was so angry that Yoobin had to go through this. She wished she could tell JYP what had happened. If JYP knew the truth, he would never agree to this show.

LM: Sohee yah, unnie smsed. She asked the 3 of us to greet Seunghyun in the living room.

SM/SH: Shiro!

LM: I want to say no too, but I don’t want to put Yoobin unnie in a spot.

Hesitantly, the 3 girls went out.

SM/SH/LM: Anyeong.  (The girls bowed.)

TOP: It’s been so long since I last saw you guys.

The girls gave off an awkward smile. The PD suggested Seunghyun to tour Yoobin’s room. Yoobin was reluctant. Not because her room was in a mess, just that she don’t wish for her private sanctuary to be exposed on national TV.

As they approached in front of the door, there was a huge picture collage of Yoobin and friends. There were tons of her pictures with the wonder girls; the 88’ girls consisting of Taeyeon, Gyuri and Yoobin too were abundant. There were noticeably a few pictures of her with 2PM members. She is known to be close to them especially Taecyeon.  Not forgetting her pictures with Super Junior Sungmin and Heechul. Her picture with DBSK Jaejoong is pretty cute too and somehow Seunghyun hates the look of Jaejoong and Yoobin together.

TOP: Hmmm no pictures of Big Bang and you.

Yoobin rolled her eyes away, she slowly opened the door and the crew was amazed at how clean and white her room is. On the wall behind the head rest was a picture of her family. At the dressing table, there was a photo frame all glued up with no picture in it. Yoobin quickly grabbed it and hide it in the drawer. Seunghyun wanted to know what is that she had hidden, he attempted to open the drawer but Yoobin blocked him.

TOP: What is that? Let me see it!

YB: Its nothing, you don’t have to know what it is.

TOP: But I’m your husband! (He pouts.)

YB: Doesn’t mean you give me that cute little pout, I am giving in to you... (And holy , she pinched his cheeks...she had no idea what made her do that.)

Just as Yoobin turned, Seunghyun took the frame out and stared at it. Although there weren’t any picture on the frame, he knew it once house their pictures. Beside he was the one who gave her that frame. Yoobin who realized what he had done snatched it away from his hand and gave him the look that could kill. Little did she realize the glass frame which she had glued back managed to give her a cut. As she stared at him, he looks on the floor only to see the blood dripping from her finger. He realizes that the pain in her heart must be so much worst off for her not to even realize the bleeding finger. He took her hand and sat her down on the bed. Yoobin soon saw her own finger bled.

TOP: Where is the plaster?

YB: At the bedside drawer.... (She said softly and she began to feel the pain on her finger...)

Sohee who heard the crew saying Yoobin cut her finger quickly rushes in the room. Seunghyun oppa, maybe you should wait outside, I could tend to unnie myself.

TOP: No! (He said firmly.)

SH: (She swears if not for her unnie, she could have killed him.) But oppa....

TOP: (He realizes the tension... and was quickly to playfully mess with Sohee’s hair...) Mandoo arh, don’t worry; I can take care of your unnie, arraso!

Soon the Pd wrapped up the filming as they were about to head to Big Bang’s dorm. In the van, she was clearly nervous. She wouldn’t know what to say or how to act. More than anything else she was afraid to face Youngbae, her childhood friend who she left without saying goodbye after her break up with his good friend.

Seunghyun of course knew she what she worried about. He knew how close she was with Youngbae. When Youngbae heard about the marriage, he told Seunghyun to stop doing the show. However Seunghyun managed to rationalize why this show has to go on. Seunghyun reached out for her hand...

TOP: Binnie ah, why are your hands so cold? Are you nervous to meet the BIL? (He playfully .)

YB: (Her eyes grew wide; she didn’t want to be called Binnie by him anymore. She hates it.) No its nothing.

When they reached the apartment, Seungri hugged Yoobin the moment he opened the door.

SR: Noona, bogoshipo....

YB: Uri dongsaeng! How have you been noona?

SR: I’ve always been good.... Where..... (He was cut off)

TOP: Maknae how long are you going to hug my wife?

As they reached the living room, Daesung quickly rushes out from the kitchen and greeted her.

DS: Noona, it’s been so long....

YB: Really... you still look the same... (She cups his cheek and his hair.) You’ve been through a lot lately, I’m so proud of you.

Daesung nodded and called out on his hyungs. Soon Jiyong walked out from the room followed by Youngbae.  They both greeted Yoobin. AWKWARD. When Jiyong greeted her, she noted then looks away to Youngbae. Jiyong surely knew why she acted that way. Youngbae looked very stern. She was so scared but she wanted to reach out to him.

After the short filming, the crew decided to pack up because they are going to head out the newlywed’s new apartment. Since, the camera in Seunghyun’s car is already fixed; he will be driving by himself with Yoobin. Once the crew left first, Youngbae quickly heads to his room and slammed the door. Yoobin ran after him and knocked on the door before entering. Seunghyun wanted to follow Yoobin but Jiyong told him to give the both of them time. In the room, Youngbae sat on the bed facing the window. Yoobin stood behind the door.

YB: Bae.... mianhe.

Youngbae (TY): What are you sorry for? (He snapped.)

YB: For leaving without saying goodbye.

TY: How could you? I was your best friend. We grew up together.

YB:  I know I am at fault. Please understand where I’m coming from. Being in Korea was suffocating me. I could barely breathe. Everywhere I go, my heart is in pain. I had no choice but to leave... (She finally drops on the floor breaking into loud sobs.)

Youngbae quickly rushes to her.

TY: I’m your best friend Binnie ah. How could you leave me just like that? (He comforts her as he hugs her.)

YB: Mianhe Bae, the pain Seunghyun gave me was too painful too bear. I don’t know how to tell you that your good friend have hurt me. I don’t want to ruin your friendship with him. For that moment I wished god would just take me away so I’m relieved of the heartache.

TY: (He could feel her pain....) Shhhhhhh, chinggu ah, mianhe for not understanding you.

Their conversation was loud and clear, Seunghyun could hear every single word. No one said anything. All Jiyong did was patting him at the back and said...

GD: We can’t undo the past hyung. She has the right to be angry. Just let her be.

A few minutes later Yoobin came out from the room with Youngbae whose arms were around her shoulder?  The sight simply makes Seunghyun JEALOUS! He hates it but he can’t voice it. As the couple were about to leave, Youngbae pulled Yoobin into a hug and said...

TY: You’ll be ok baby girl..... (Earning a stare from Seunghyun.)

The couple barely said anything in the car and the mood was not good either.

YB: Could we stop at the gas station for a while, I need to get a drink.

TOP: Arraso, can you get me one also?

YB: Sure....

Yoobin actually needed a moment away from Seunghyun. She went behind the station and squat down in tears. She was startled to hear Seunghyun’s voice.

TOP: Is it so hard being around me?

YB: I’ll go buy the drinks.

Seunghyun pulled her hand.

TOP: Do you hate me that much?

YB: (She stared at him ...) you have no idea how much I abhor you!

@The New Apartment

The filming continues as per normal. They were laughing as though nothing had happened. They even managed to call up a few people for their house warming party. They even prepared their own dinner before filming ends.

@PD Interview

How was it meeting your SIL/BIL?

TOP: It was nice. I have worked as mcs with Sunye and Sohee before, so I’m comfortable with them. (He lied professionally.)

YB: It was great. I am pretty close to Youngbae because we grew up together.

Sohee looks like she wasn’t ready to have you as her BIL?

TOP: Sohee doesn’t have much expression and she is shy. But being shy doesn’t mean she doesn’t like me as he brother in law. (He laughed it off.)

You seemed very close to Daesung and Seungri too.

YB: Of course, Seungri is my junior in high school. Daesung goes to the same church that Sun, Yeeun and I went to in Korea. He has been through a lot. I’m glad he has rise over those obstacles.

Once the crew left their place and all cameras switched off, that’s when the madness began. All stems up when they were on the bed. No... It’s nothing lewd.

As they lied on the bed,

YB: Do not go over this line, you have your side of the bed.

TOP: Right... you know what? I can have any side of the bed that I want.

YB: Selfish!

TOP: Yes you are.

YB: You are the selfish one.

Yoobin couldn’t take it anymore; she stood up and throws a pillow at Seunghyun.

YB: You’re a selfish jerk. You are an who only thinks for himself.

She wanted to storm off the room but Seunghyun caught her by the arm.

TOP: Who is the selfish one here? Who have been pushing me away all this while? Who here have pretended that I did not exist?

YB: (With tears in her eyes... she sobs...) Just pause and listen to what you have just said, all the ‘I’ and ‘me’ in your sentences. Now you tell me who the selfish one is. You know what, I don’t want to waste my time on you, move away.

TOP: (He was furious, not at her but at himself. However he could not express himself well.) So what if I am selfish. At least I don’t go around pretending that I don’t know who you are. You practically treat me as though I did not exist.

Yoobin could not believe what she is hearing.

YB: I can’t believe we are having this conversation. I’m going out.

She was about to grab her coat but Seunghyun yanked it off her. She walked into the living room. He then called after her.

TOP: You are not going out. It’s late.

YB: You have no right to stop me.

TOP: (That’s it; he could no longer take it. He had no choice but to scream at her...) this is why we broke up. We could not have a decent conversation without fighting.

YB: (She was in disbelief when he said that.) Choi Seunghyun! The reason we broke up was because you cheated. If memory serves me right, we had never fought like this. Oooops maybe you have forgotten about the past! Now move away. I need to go out.

TOP: I said no. You are not going out this late. That’s final.

Yoobin suddenly screamed at the top of her voice.

YB: I hate you! I ing hate you! I wish you would just die. No... No it should be the other way round. I wish I could die so I could ing forget how you broke my heart. Seunghyun ahh let me out I need to breathe. I cannot stand this anymore.

How he wishes, he could run up to her and hugged her.

TOP: Mianhe Binnie, if you are going out then I’m following you. I got to make sure you are safe.

She tried dashing through but Seunghyun was fast enough and grabbed hold of her just like how an American gladiator would of their opponent.

YB: Let me go Seunghyun please. I need to get out from here. I beg you.

Hearing her voice like that makes him cry too.

TOP: Mianhe... (Was all he could afford to say?)

Yoobin managed to loosen herself from his gripped and ran back to the room and slammed the door. Seunghyun wanted to open the door but thought that she might need some time to calm down. He sat outside the door just in case Yoobin wanted to escape. He could hear her cries. Her sobs under the duvet and pillow is as clear as glass.

TOP: What on earth have I done? (He whispered to himself.)

At about 6 in the morning, Seunghyun knocked on the door, he wanted to wake her up because the camera crew will be coming in about 2 hours. His heart sank as he saw her curled up in bed looking drained. She must have been so exhausted from all the crying. Just as he was about to embrace her, her phone rang...

Seunghyun was startled; he reached out for the phone and was too surprised for word when he saw...