He is SO that into her....

We Got Married..... Bad Idea!!!

@ JYP Studio

The girls have been recording their new songs lately and were very excited with their new musical direction. In their new album 2PM’s Junsu will be composing a song for them. For today, it is recording time for Yoobin. He has prepared a lot for her. In fact there is a singing verse as well as her rapping part.

Although recording have been continuously going on for 6 hours, never did she even once complain. She actually wishes that her filming with Seunghyun will be postponed to another day. Yeah right! As she took a short break, she sat down with Junsu on the sofa.

Junsu (JS): Yoobin yong, you’re distracted today. Wei, what’s wrong?

YB: No nothing. Nothing is wrong broadcast man.

JS: If you continue to be distracted, recording will last even longer. Don’t you have filming to do today?

YB: Even though you’re very naggy, recording with you is more fun than filming with him.

JS: You sure about that. How are you feeling anyway…? I mean about this whole marriage thingy?

YB: I… I really don’t know. (She said disappointingly.)

JS: Yoobin yong… (He asked softly.)

YB: Wei…

JS: Can I ask you something?

YB: Shoot…

JS: You sure? Even if it’s personal?

YB: (She smacks him in the arm.) Don’t be so whiny… if you want to ask. Just ask. Come on what is it?

JS: Since you say so. Hmmm... What happened between you and Seunghyun? And by that I also want to know what happened between Mandoo and Jiyong?

YB: Aren’t you close to Jiyong? Why don’t you just asked him. (She turned away trying to avoid the conversation.)

JS: Yah… yah. You told me I could ask any questions. Now you are directing it over to someone else.

YB: Junsu yah…

JS: (His heart thumps when he heard her calling his name.) W… e…I (He stutters.)

YB: Can I please not answer? (She pleads.)

JS: (Hearing her voice going that low means she must really not want to talk about it. Although he really wants to know the reason, he knew he have to wait patiently till she is ready to tell him.) Arraso…arraso…. We should continue recording now okay…

YB: Can I rest for a moment? Just a few minutes will do…

JS: Yah…. Do you really think i'm really free?

Yoobin looks at him with her doe eye begging silently.

JS: Arraso… Arraso… Just 5 minutes!

Junsu was very shocked when Yoobin rested her head on his shoulder. He felt like as though he is in heaven. You see, Junsu have always had a crush on Yoobin. He admires her guts, style and personality. Once he thought he was in love with Yoobin but its turn out, it was a mild infatuation that doesn’t even last that long because the moment he set his eyes on the beautiful Younha, he knew that his feelings for Yoobin was a mere crush. However he won’t deny it felt good that she is willing to rest on his shoulder.

His POV

Seunghyun was already at the filming site when he received a notice from the PD that Yoobin is stuck at the recording studio. He knew that she purposely did that. For that, he has just the perfect plan. A plan indeed. He wanted to surprise her at JYP studio.  He wanted to make it clear to her that he take this ‘marriage’ or let’s just say ‘virtual marriage’ seriously.

As he and the filming crew arrived at JYP building, WG’s leader Sunye was just about to leave the building.

Sunye (SY): Oppa?

TOP: (He turned to find one of his favourite donsaeng who was also his MC partner at Inkigayo a few years back.) Sunye ah, how are you doing?

SY: I’m doing good oppa. What are you doing here? Please don’t tell me you’re filming here.

TOP: Why can’t I? Besides, Jinyoung hyung already gave me his permission.

SY: Does Yoobin unnie knows about this? You know she is not fond of surprises, what more if it came from you. (Ooops, she didn’t mean to let that slip out of .)

TOP: (It would be a lie is he didn’t feel hurt about the remark but he knew he have to accept it. After all he has hurt her dearest unnie in more ways that people could imagine.) I just want to be there for her. (He replies softly.) Err…. Do you know which studio is she at?

SY: She is at studio C, third level, down the hallway on the right.

TOP: Arraso.

Outside studio C, Seunghyun was nervous as hell. He slowly opened the door and peered into the room. The sight disappoints him. He didn’t know how or what to react. The PD prompted him to open the door. So eventually he opened it and went in the room.

Junsu was startled to see Seunghyun. He wanted to stand up but Seunghyun signaled him to hold on. He wanted to take over Junsu’s place, so he slowly put her head on his shoulder while taking over Junsu’s place.

JS: Hyung, please don’t misunderstand. She was just too exhausted. (He spoke softly to Seunghyun.)

TOP: I feel like killing you. (He stares at Junsu.)

JS: Huh… hyung mianhe! (Junsu panicked.)

TOP: (He couldn’t take it and burst to small giggles.) I’m just kidding. No offence. Anyway how long have she been recording?

JS: Since morning... She wasn’t focused and was so distracted hyung.

TOP: Really what’s…. (He stopped in his words when he realizes Yoobin hugging his arms. He is reminded of the past when she loves to curl up besides him.) …I meant what is wrong with her?

JS: Hyung… I’m not too sure maybe you could ask Taecyeon or Nichkhun. She is much closer to them.

TOP: Did she say anything about our marriage or did……

Before he could complete his sentence, Yoobin was slightly awakened by the conversation. She rubbed her blurry eyes and said …

YB: Junsu yah, I’m hungry…let’s go for… (She was so shocked to see Seunghyun beside her and quickly rise on her feet.) What are you doing here?

TOP: I am here to visit my wife.

Yoobin wanted to knock him but seeing the camera crew; she quickly puts a smile on her face and answered sweetly…

YB: Thank you Seunghyun sshi. I am sorry to trouble you.

TOP: Anything for my wife. (He smirked playfully.) Anyway I got you your favourite chicken sandwich fro O’Briens sans the tomatoes.

YB: (She could not hide her excitement and wanted to hug Seunghyun, thankfully she realize what she was about to do and settled for a bow.) Thank you, I appreciate it.

Seunghyun was disappointed that the hug didn’t take place. Since he was already there, Yoobin had no choice but to stop her recording and get on with the filming. As she packs her stuffs, she turned around and hugged Junsu.

YB: Thank you oppa, I will see you tomorrow okay.

OMG! Seunghyun couldn’t believe what he saw.

PD Interview

How do you feel when you saw your husband came to the studio?

YB: Of course I was grateful. All women want to be surprised with such gestures. (She lies.)

How did he know that was your favourite sandwich?

YB: (Oh !) Oh, hmmm if I remember correctly, many years back when WG first collaborated with BB, I used to have that almost every practice session. So I guess he remembered.

You must have felt happy that he remembers what you like.

YB: (She did but she is too shy to say it.) I’m thankful.

How does it feel to see your wife leaned on her label mates?

TOP: Honestly (He giggled.)… I was about to flip. If you are my woman, I don’t like other man to lay a hand or their eyes on her.

Wow, you sound jealous.

TOP: Well of course I am. Which husband who is in the right state of mind does not feel jealous when their wife leans on someone else shoulder other than ours? Thankfully I know how close Junsu is to her. I will try to be more understanding.

This is the second filming, name 3 things you wish your wife would say or do for you.

TOP: Really? I love this show. First I want her to call me yeobo or hyunnie at least. Second, I want her to hold my hand every time we go out. Third, I want a hug from her every time we meet and every time we part.

Do you think your wife will accede to your request?

TOP: Of course right… right? I mean you guys are going to make it happen right?

The PD and crews laugh.

@In front of the New Apartment Building

The couple finally arrived in front the building of a luxurious apartment. The PD gave them their mission cards.

Say out a number ranging from 2-20 together. If you guys said the correct number simultaneously, you will then receive the keys to your apartment. You have 3 chances. If you don’t get it right, a forfeit will be given before you could get the keys.

At the PD’s count of one two and three…

YB/TOP: 4 -11

YB/TOP: 13-33

YB: It’s up to 20 you pabo.

YB/TOP:  16-17

TOP: Damn…

The PD hand them the mission card.

“Since you failed to guess the correct number, you are to walk together hand in hand down this street. You are to find 3 couples and introduce your marriage to them before ending with a kiss. The husband has the choice to choose which type of kisses he wants. The wife has the right to choose how she would introduce their marriage to other people.”

YB: It’s not fair!

TOP: I think the forfeit is actually very fair!

YB: You’re not kissing me!

TOP: Yes I am!

YB: No you’re not!

TOP: You are my wifey and I will kiss you.

Yoobin pouted and without realizing it Seunghyun broke into laughter and pinch her cheeks.

The PD realizes that there was some serious chemistry between them that is very different from all the couples he had before. He also notices that Seunghyun is very assertive in being the husbands that lead however PD also notices that Yoobin is not easy to be led.

As Yoobin and Seunghyun walks hand in hand down the street, people were so into the couple that they followed them closely and took their pictures. Sasaeng fans even carried TOOBIN posters. In Yoobin and Seunghyun’s heart, they quietly reminisce the time they used to walk down the street incognito holding each others hand. They may deny but they sure miss those times.

As they came across the first couple,

YB: Anyeong … (She greeted them nervously.)

CP1: Anyeong….Yoobin sshi, I’m your fan. (The guy said enthusiastically.)

YB: Jinca? Thank you so much. Anyway I would like to introduce you to my handsome husband. Please wish us lots of luck and give lots of support for our marriage. (She informed them officially.)

TOP: I’m handsome huh!

YB: (She pinched him on the arm and said…) don’t be cheeky!

TOP: Arraso arasso…

CP1: You guys are so cute together. You guys should just get married in real life.

TOP: You’ll never know… (He answered playfully earning a glare from Yoobin.)

PD prompted the couple for the kiss. Yoobin was nervous as hell but Seunghyun seemed so eager to do it.

TOP: Anyway as a husband I want to show you how much I love my wife.

CP1: How will you be showing it?

TOP: I’m going to kiss her.

VIPs and Wonderful who have gathered around all clapped their hands and awed at the couple. At the public count of 1-2-3, Seunghyun pulls Yoobin closer and kissed her on the forehead. Yoobin tried to act as though it was not a big deal. However the redness of her face says otherwise. They continued walking towards another couple.

YB: Anyeong…

CP2: Anyeong….. Omo Seunghyun sshi you are very handsome and charming.

TOP: Kamsahamida…

Yoobin: Hello, I would like to introduce you to my very handsome husband… (She didn’t notice that she blushes as she said those words.)

CP2: You guys look great together. Haven’t you guys been dating each other all this while?

YB: Err….. No we just recently got married in this show.

CP2: Yoobin sshi are you sure? Seunghyun sshi and you seem to be very comfortable like you have been dating each other.

TOP: So are you saying we look good together?

CP2: No doubt about that.

TOP: For your generous comment, I am going to give you a great fan service.

Seunghyun bring Yoobin close to her. He whispered something to her before leaning in to kiss her cheeks, leaving her shocked and speechless.

He said…