Adjusting...

We Got Married..... Bad Idea!!!

 

The Long Walk

After the whole embarrassing ordeal, Seunghyun eventually left the boutique store with Yoobin. He managed to convince her to take his car. They finally stopped at a park near WG’s dorm.

YB: You don’t have to walk me; I can get into the apartment myself.

TOP: Binnie can we talk? Please...

Yoobin agreed. They sat at the playground in the park. Seunghyun ran to a nearby shop to get them some drinks. While Yoobin sat and swings herself. He got back and sat on the swing next to hers.

YB: Why?

TOP: Why what?

YB: Why do you come to the boutique?

TOP: Because I had to see you.

YB: But why Seunghyun? Why must you see me?

TOP: I need to see you because..... I was so afraid. (He confesses.)

YB: Afraid of?

TOP: Binnie, why can’t you give us a chance?

YB: Seunghyun ah, honestly I don’t know if I can trust you ever again. Whatever that has happened have scared me for life. I don’t know if I’ll ever get over it or not.

TOP: I know I was wrong. 

YB: Seunghyun, I know you are sorry but we can’t change the past can’t we?

TOP: Answer me, do you still love me?

YB: Seunghyun, you already know the answer.

TOP: I do know the answer but what I am expecting from you is to start this over again.

YB: Seunghyun, why can’t you just let me go?

TOP: I can’t, I will hold on till I know you have given up on us.

YB: I don’t know Seunghyun. I really don’t know.

Seunghyun stood up then went on his knees. He laid his head on Yoobin's thigh as she sat on her swing.

TOP: Bogoshipo...nomu nomu bogoshipo.  (He cried as he said those words.)

Yoobin looked away.

YB: Mianhe, Seunghyun ah. My heart was and is still so much pain. You hurt me bad. Do you know how much I suffered the past few years? Everytime your scandal with someone comes up, it will be plastered on the new, TV and radio... I tried not to cry but ended up sobbing for so long. And now you simply want everything back like it used to be. How fair is that to me?

TOP: I know it’s selfish of me. But can you at least give us a chance...

YB: I can’t give a definite answer right now. I need time to ascertain your love for me.

TOP; Arrasso, if time is what you need, I will give it to you.

That night Yoobin couldn’t get to sleep.

@Kim KyuJong

SS501 Kim Kyu Jong just announced that he will be entering the military service next month. That night he went on radio that was hosted by Super Junior Sungmin and Heechul.

SMN: Kyu Jong sshi... Triple S is feeling a little sad.

KJ: I know... That is the reason I do not want to announce it to everyone so early. But I do hope my dear Triple S understands.

HC: It wasn’t that long since I come out from the military, but I do wish you all the best!

SMN: Kyu Jong sshi is there anything that you would like to do before you enter military.

KJ: Something I would like to do...? I guess so.

HC: What is it?

KJ: He he he hyung... I would like to date somebody.

SMN: Jincha?? What is your ideal girl?

KJ: I am very specific about this.

HC: The more specific the better.

KJ: Well I like it whether she had short hair or long hair.

HC: Before we continue, let’s just say WGs Sohee is out of bounds.

Big Bang who was in the van on the way to an event, was tuning on to the radio station. Jiyong who was drinking water spurt it out on Seungri who sat in front of him.

SR: Hyung!!! (He screamed at his hyung.)

GD: Mianhe maknae... but did you heard what Heechul just said. This is ridiculous.

TOP: Relax Ji, it’s not necessarily Kyu Jong sunbaenim will choose Sohee.

Back at the radio station.

KJ: Ani... definitely not Sohee... but maybe someone close to her perhaps.

HC: Oh oh is it one of the members of the WGs.

KJ: Hyung... you’re so smart.

SMN: So who is the lucky one?

KJ: I like her because she is so shy. She could be dorky at times. But seriously I love her husky voice.

SMN: That’s it! I knew who you are referring to. It must be Yoobin sshi right!

(At this point in the van, everyone turned to Seunghyun. He has that im-so-pissed-i-cant-even-think-kind-of-look. )

KJ: He he he neh hyung.

SMN: I’m friends with her you know.

KJ: Really?

SMN: Jincha, I even have a number. We do text each other occasionally.

KJ: Jincha... that’s great hyung. (Hisface was as red a tomato.)

HC: Let’s call Yoobin, what say you?

SMN: Okay let me call her.

~Ring~

SMN: Yobseyo...

YB: Yobseyo oppa, why did you suddenly call? What is wrong?

SMN: Ani... nothing is wrong, we are on air now.

YB: Err really... Anyeonghaseyo, Wonder Girls Yoobin immida.

HC: Yoobin, this is Heechul oppa. Is Sohee with you now?

YB: He he he mianhe oppa, I am out with a friend right now. Sohee is having a fever so she is resting at home.

HC: Jincha!!!! I want to visit her.

YB: Oppa, please don’t make elves angry.

(Jiyong was furious. On another note, he didn’t know Sohee was sick. Now he is mad worried!)

GD: Hey babe, why didn’t you tell me you were sick?

SH: I’m okay. Don’t worry.

GD: Can I drop by later?

SH: You don’t have to. I’m sure you are busy.

GD: Of course I am never too busy for my dear girlfriend.

SH: Since when I became your girlfriend.

GD: Since you respond to my kiss the other day.

SH: Kwon Jiyong! I hate you!

GD: I love you too babe. Okay got to go now. See you later.

SMN: Hyung, we called her for a different purpose. Yoobin have you heard the news about SS501.

YB: Is it about Youngseng sunbaenim new album or is it about Kyujong sunbaenim leaving for military.

SMN: It’s about the latter. Actually we have him in the studio right now.

YB: Oh really....

KJ: Anyeong Yoobin sshi...

YB: Anyeong KyuJong sunbaenim.

KJ: Let’s lose the formalities. Remember the last time during filming I told you to just call me oppa.

YB: Are you sure I can say that? I wouldn’t want Triple S to be angry.

(“Oppa??” Seunghyun thought to himself. Yup. He is definitely jealous. Hell yeah.)

SMN: Yoobin ah, Kyu Jong would like to have a date with you before he enlist. What says you?

HC: But I thought she is married to Seunghyun sshi.

KJ: But that is only a virtual marriage right.

YB: Ani, Kyu Jong sshi, I am sure having a date with you would be wonderful but virtual or real, I believe that a wife’s heart is to be with the husband.

KJ: Arrasso... I understand.

Seunghyun couldn’t help but smile when he heard those words. He knew he could perform well with Yoobin in his heart.

@WG’s Dorm

SY: Unnie, have you packed your bags. You are heading back to your virtual home right?

YB: Yes...mother. (Yoobin teased the ever mothering leader.)

SY: Unnieee..... Anyway the camera crew is already set up. Seunghyun oppa should be on his way right?

YB: Yup he is.

That night before they leave for their home, the couple decided to drop by the supermarket to get some groceries.

TOP: Binnie, can you cook something for me later. I’m hungry. I miss your carbonara pasta.

Yoobin eyes turned wide. That was something he should never say in front of the camera. Yoobin wished somebody could drag her away from here. Realizing he had said the wrong things, he quickly said...

TOP: You know the one that you cooked for the members many years back when we had to perform together.

YB: Oh that one.... Are you sure you are that hungry?

TOP: Please ... (He pleaded.)

Seunghyun was busy pushing the trolley while Yoobin was busy picking out item. While both busy with their own things. Suddenly someone called out to Yoobin sshi and he is no other that Jo In Sung himself.

JIS: Anyeong Yoobin sshi.

YB: Anyeong sunbaenim.

Seunghyun bowed to him too.

JIS: Are you guys filming? Seems like you are.

YB: Neh... How are you sunbae?

JIS: I’m doing well. Seems like you will be cooking something tonight.

TOP: Neh sunbae, she is making dinner for me. Isn’t my wife sweet?

JIS: Lucky you, if you are not good to her, I will definitely pursue her. You know she has been my ideal girl for years.

TOP; don’t worry sunbae, I will always treasure her.

Since that conversation Seunghyun has been extremely quiet. Yoobin hates it when he is moody like that. Even on the car ride home, he didn’t speak a word.

PD Interview

It seems to me Seunghyun is jealous of Jo In Sung?

YB; Really... why should he be?

Seems like this week there were a few guys confessing their admiration for you.

YB: I am thankful but I think that is no cause for worry.

You are jealous?

TOP: Who wouldn’t be?

Bu why should you worry?

TOP: My wife is a very attractive person. Of course guys will be attracted to her. But of course I know she is loyal to me.

That night once the crew already packed up and left, Yoobin confronted Seunghyun.

YB: What is wrong with you?

TOP: What, there is nothing wrong with me.

YB: Are you sure? You’ve been sulking from just now. You barely said anything to me.

TOP: It’s not that you care. Go and date all the men out there.

YB: You know what, I hate this. You can continue sulking if you want but I am so damn tired from cooking for you. And you give me this nonsense. I might as well pack my bags and leave. (She said those words before heading to the room and trying to pack her bags.)

Seunghyun quickly rushes in the room and grabs her bag but stubbornly still refuse to say anything.

TOP: You are not leaving and that is final!

YB: Choi Seunghyun, you are not the boss of me!

TOP: Of course I am not; I am your husband for goodness sake.

YB: Fine, since your being an , you might as well sleep outside. (She slams and locks the door.)

Seunghyun got irritated and switched on the TV so loudly. Yoobin on the other hand quickly went for a shower. Once she changed into her pyjamas, she realized the living room was quiet. She looked out and saw Seunghyun sleeping on the sofa. She took a blanket and covered him. She switched off the lights before she settled in the bed and pull up the comforter. A few minutes later, Seunghyun crept up the bed and hugs her.

YB: Hands off!

SH: Andwe...

YB: Why are you hugging me now? You were the one who told me to go away and date some guys.

TOP: Binnie I can’t afford to lose again. I am so scared you will fall for them. Kyujong is handsome and Jo In Sung sunbae is very charming. You sound as though you are keen to go out with them.

YB: I am single; of course I can go out with anyone.

Hearing those made Seunghyun hugged her even tighter.

TOP: Please don’t give up on us.

Yoobin could feel his tears at the back of her neck. She turned to face him.

YB: Why are you crying?

TOP: Mianhe Binnie, I really want us to try again.

Yoobin didn’t give him any answer. All she did is hugged him back and buried her head in his chest. They slept like that till morning comes.

@WG Dorm

~Knock knock~

LM: Oppa, what are you doing here?

GD: Maknae, where is Sohee?

LM: She is in her room?

GD: Can I come in?

LM: Errrrr.....

KYU: Babe, who’s that at the door?

GD: Who is that? (He pushes the door.)

KYU: Oh anyeong.

GD: Anyeong sunbaenim!

KYU: Lose the formalities. No need for it.

GD: Kyuhun why are you here?

 LM: Oppa you said you want to see Sohee right? She is in the room second door on the right.

GD: Oh I know what this is? You guys are seeing each other.

KYU: You didn’t know that?

Lim elbowed Kyuhun.

KYU: Babe what is that for?

SH: Why is it so noisy here? I can’t even sleep.

KYU: Maknae its Jiyong, he is making so much noise!

GD: It wasn’t me! I just came.

SH: Kyuhun oppa, before he even came I can hear you and Limmie screaming while playing Wii.

LM: Mianhe Sohee ah.... Anyway you feeling better? Me and Kyu are going out to get some food. Would you like anything?

SH: Ani.... just be careful when you are out.

LM: Arrasso...

Sohee looked at Jiyong who stood at the kitchen.

SH: Oppa, what are you doing here?

GD: To visit you of course! Wow maknae is dating Kyu. Such a mismatch.

SH: Ani... they are so much alike.

GD: Mandoo, you feeling better babe?

SH: A little bit better...

Sohee reached for a glass and pour herself a glass of water. Jiyong walked up behind her and gave her a back hug while resting his chin on her shoulder.

GD: Bogoshipo...

Sohee wasn’t sure if this is right but it felt so good to have him hugged her. In the midst of silence, ~Ding Dong~

SH: Let me go get the door.....

GD: Arrasso must be Lim... Maybe she forgot something...

Just as Jiyong was about to turned, Sohee ran towards Jiyong and whispered...

SH: Oppa....... he is at the door....

GD: Who??

SH: .........