Why do we hurt each other...?

We Got Married..... Bad Idea!!!

 

@MBC Broadcast Station

It has been 4 weeks since the couple saw each other. Big Bang is busy with their tour in Japan and Wonder Girls are busy with their comeback in Korea. Since the girls will be promoting for a month, it was time for them to wrap up their activities. At MBC, the girls were waiting for their good bye stage before someone knocked on the door.

Yoobin knew the crew will start filming back today. As she opened the door, PD-nim came with a mission envelope.

“Since the WG will be in Japan for Music Core Japan, plan a surprise visit for your hubby! You are to prepare a home cook meal for your hubby and brother in laws. You may acquire the helps of your sisters.”

‘SURPRISE’ ....Hmmm Yoobin is not sure if she could pull it off. And she is not sure if the girls are willing to help her... especially Sohee. With the worried look on her face, Lim crept up to her.

Lim: Unnie, gwencana?

YB: Neh, I’m just thinking about the mission. I am not sure if I can do it alone. (She pleaded with her cute doe eye to the maknae.)

Lim: I don’t mind but I’m not sure about mandoo and Yenny unnie. Sunmi isn’t going to like this too. But let me speak to Sunye unnie first. I don’t think she will leave you just like that.

YB: Arraso!

@Big Bang Japan Apartment

SR: Hyung... Yoobin noona looks smoking hot! Did she tell you she was coming to Japan? Don’t you guys have filming or something? (The maknae shout to his hyung who was in the kitchen and inquired.)

TOP: (He was drinking water and almost choked on it when he heard Seungri’s exclamation before rushing to the living room.) I d... din....didn’t even know she is here. (He replied despondently.)

TY: Maybe she is only here for a day... that’s why she didn’t said anything. She would have called me if she is going to be here for a few days. Besides she knows I am... I meant she knows we are in Japan. (Youngbae replied nervously as Seunghyun looked at him with a serious expression.)

TOP: F*&k it! Let’s go for rehearsals. We’ll be practicing for a long time and will only be back at dinner. Let’s get moving... (He state irritably.)

@Dome Arena/Hotel

The girls have finished performing at the Arena. The girl who never debuted or even plan to debut there were surprised at the amount of fans they have there. What is more special was the fan cheer they heard. Not slipping off Yoobin’s sight were some posters of Toobin Couple. She smiled as she dreamily thinks about her hubby.

Sunmi: Unnie... are you ok? Why are you smiling to yourself? Did you see an alien?

YB: Yar don’t be crazy maknae!

SH: Unnie, you can only call me maknae! (She pouts)

LIM: Unnie aren’t I the maknae of the group? (She asked.)

YB: Ya... ya ... chill. Sunmi is the 4D maknae, Sohee you are the mandoo maknae and Lim you will be the blur maknae.

Sun: Unnie, don't try to cover up your worried face! Lim told us already about your mission.

Yenny: Yup... as much as I abhor your hubby, I still love you to death! So you know we’re here for you.

Yoobin wiped her tears because she felt touch by her dongsaeng’s words. The girls then squeeze each other for a tight hug. In the van Yoobin briefed her members.

The Plan

-          Clean the house

-          Clean the brother-in-law’s room

-          Cook and prepare for a surprise party.

Big Bang’s manager already met up with the girls to pass her the keys. Now they first have to do the marketing. Come to think about it, the girls were irritated that Yoobin had to cook so many dishes to cater to her brother-in-law’s appetite.

With the camera rolling the girls struts the streets of Japan. Of course no matter how incognito they tried to appear, the fans do recognized them. At the hypermarket they tried to get everything they can.

YB: I am going to prepare chicken herbal soup for Seunghyun because he requested before. And if I remember correctly on television, Daesung loves lettuce beef wraps. As for Youngbae he loves raw crabs.

SUN: How about Seungri?

YB: Oh that maknae is easy to please; dubboki will make him very very happy!

SUN: Hey I can help you cook that!

YB: You know I love you sun!

SUN: Anything for my lovely sister.

YB: I’m not sure what Jiyong likes?

SH: Oh he loves deep fried pork fillet.  (Her eyes turn wide when she realize the cameras are around!)

Yenny: How come you know about him? Are you his secret fan? (Yenny teased to lighten up the awkward moment.)

SH: Neh I heard it on the radio a few years back.  (She lied confidently.)

After getting all the items, the girls head to Big Bang’s dorm. When they entered the house, the house looked surprisingly clean for a male dorm. The decided it’s time to clean the bed room.

Yenny: I am not doing Jiyong’s room because the manager said he is very particular. So I’ll take Daesung’s room. It’ll be way easier.

Lim: I want Youngbae sunbaenim’s room.

SM: Seungri (She states loudly earning a glare from Sohee.)

Sun: Too bad I have to start help Yoobin unnie prepare the food as she cleans Seunghyun’s room.

YB: (She looks at Sohee and begs her cutely.) Mandoo please.... I promise I’ll get you the new Marc Jacob’s shoe for your birthday!

SH: Jincha! You better keep your words!

It wasn’t that hard to identify the guy’s room. Youngbae had his poster on the door. Jiyong had a sign ‘Leader in the house’ smacked on his door. A doraemon’s plush toy was hanging on the door knob simply screams that it’s Daesung’s room. Seungri’s room was easy to spot too with a painting of a dancer in black and white. Yoobin knew that is definitely not her husband’s room because he doesn’t like dancing.

As she opens the white door, she wasn’t surprised at his room. It wasn’t that messy. There were only a few unfolded clothes on his bed. And the bed was not made up yet. After folding some of his clothes, she opened the other side of the wardrobe to hang his jacket. There hanged was a lovely suede jacket blazer which she bought him years back. Her fingers instantly touched it and ran through the fabrics. She had one too but the female cut. It was Givenchy. His favourite brand. She wanted to tear up but reminded herself that the crew may suspect if she really did cry. She quickly close the wardrobe and made the bed. She wanted to put on a few files in the drawer. When she drew the drawer, she noticed a picture frame of them. She quickly placed the file over it before any crews sees that before heading to the kitchen.

She was thankful that Sunye was there. She was the only one other than her who can whip out something good and edible. Sunye noticed that her unnie was out of sorts.

SUN: Wei unnie?

YB: (She eyed her) Nothing dear.

On one of the room, Sohee stepped into the room and immediately noticed the smell that she is so familiar with. At the bed side, lies a set of candles in strawberry and vanilla scent. Her favourite. Anger consumes her suddenly. Although she would feel much better tearing this room apart, she was glad she didn’t. Jiyong’s room is the opposite of Sohee. It’s messy. The table full of lyrics and scribbling on various sheets. She smiled to herself. He hasn’t change that much hasn’t he. She picked up the clothes on the floor and arranges them in the cupboard. His rings were put back to place and so were his shades. She does notice that most of the rings he have are those that she have too. She didn’t want to place everything in the drawer but it was locked so she just arranged them neatly on his table. But one picture caught her eyes. On the pile of the magazines on the floor, she was his face plastered on the cover of the magazine with the model Kiko besides him. She was angry at herself for even wondering if he actually missed her. She quickly exited the room.

Once the foods were finally prepared, it was laid on the tables. The girls were blowing up some balloons. They decorated the living room. Once they received news form BB’S manager, they quickly switched off the lights.

In the lift, a moody Seunghyun worries s. At the corridor...

TY: Hyung... gwencana? Why are you so moody today?

TOP: Nothing...

SR: He was just pissed that noona didn’t contact him...

DS: She didn’t... I thought I saw her in Japan on TV just now...

GD: Can you guys just shut up... (He snapped as he inserts the keys on the door.)

SH: Can you guys just shut up... she is just a fake wife... we will never be real! (He rushed through the door and switch on the lights.)

The girls heard every single word, even the crews did... Once the light was up everyone just stared at each other. Yoobin was at a loss for words that she forgets to pop the party poppers. Sunmi who realized this quickly pops one and shouts ‘Anyeong brother-in-law.’ Sohee and Yenny was holding back their anger. Sunye was looking at Yoobin. She worries if her unnie will burst into tears. Lim casually welcome the guy’s home.

The situation was intense to the point the crew said they will edit that part. The guys assess the room. They were grateful for the balloon and saw the spread of food on the table.

SR: Wow, I’m hungry. Let’s eat. (The maknae eagerly tried to change the topic.)

DS: Neh... My tummy is rumbling.

As they seat themselves around the table. Sunmi tried to start the conversation.

SM: I’m hungry.... we were so tired of cleaning your room. (She whines.)

Big Bang: What!!!! (They said in unison.)

Yenny: Daesung chinggu, your doraemon collection is impressive. I wonder how many more you have at home?

DS: I have loads, you can have one if you want!

Yenny: Jincha?? Kamsahamida... you just made my day.

GD: So you guys cooked up all this?? (He politely asked.)

SH: Nope, you think we have time to cook for you? (She snaps... Ooops! GD glared at her.)

SUN: Never mind let’s just eat the food before it gets cold.

Yoobin barely touched her food. She was eating plain rice while staring into space. Seunghyun words cut her like a knife. Youngbae placed a piece of chicken meat on her rice. She turned to him and thanks him. In Youngbae’s heart, he couldn’t stand looking at his good friend in that state but what can he do.

The crew decided to wrap up the filming because the atmosphere weren’t too good. When the crew left, the girls quickly packed their stuffs.

YB: Bae, could you help me with the dishes. I think we’re rushing back to the hotel. All of us were exhausted.

TY: You ok there baby girl? You know I’m here for you.

YB: I know.... I always know you’ll be here for me.

The two of them look at each other in the eye. Youngbae wished that she would have just break down and cry because if she did he would be there to comfort her but he knew too well that this girl is trying to keep her head up.

Seunghyun who saw this was at a loss for words too. There was a battle in her head. ‘She wouldn’t take those words to heart right? She has a boyfriend. Why would she care? But she barely said anything to me.’

GD: (He approached Sohee.) Thanks for cleaning my room the way I like it. He bows.

SH: (She was surprised by his manners. And all she could afford was a nod.) Emm.

GD: Yes??

SH: Nothing...

GD: You know you don’t have to snap at me just now... (He purposely provoked her. He doesn’t know why he did that but he just loves doing it to her.)

SH: Excuse me... I did not.

GD: Yes you did...

SH: No I did not!

SUN: Come on girls, let’s leave. (She said firmly.) Thank you Big Bang sunbaenim. We apologize for intruding at your apartment. (She said formally leaving the guys feeling awkward since Sunye have always been the soft spoken one.)

GD: Sunye, don’t worry; we are thankful for your help. Do you girls want to hang out for a bit?

SUN: NO! ... I meant no thank you. We better get back to the hotel.

GD: Oh...

TOP: Girls let me send you back to the hotel.

YB: Thank you for the courtesy, we already have transport. (She asserts.)

The girls grabbed their stuffs, bowed and walked out of the apartment. The girls were so proud that their unnie never cried however they worry if she bottles up all her feeling, it will hurt her even more.

TOP: You guys know I don’t mean it that way right? (He said to s.)

TY: I’m going to take a shower. I’m in no mood for this.

GD: Let’s just get some rest. We’ll make up to the girls soon.

An hour later Seunghyun decided to meet Yoobin.

TOP: GD you go to sleep first, I need to talk to Yoobin,

GD: Hyung... I’ll accompany you.

@The Hotel

*Knock-knock*

Sun: Oppa why are you here?

GD: Anyeong, have noona gone to sleep?

Yenny: Ani, Yoobin unnie and Sohee went out for a walk at the nearby river.

TOP: Just the two of them?

Lim: Neh, it’s been about an hour plus already.

GD: Never mind we’ll go look for them.

SM: Why should you? They’ll be fine... (Sunmi butts in showing her anger.)

TOP: Maknae ah, I really didn’t mean what I said back at the apartment just now.

GD: Mianhe WG.

The two quickly left for the park.

@The Park

Yoobin and Sohee just walked quietly. Sohee knew her unnie is hurting real bad right now but she is surprised she has yet to cry. They sat at a bench in silence.... There was a cosy coffee place nearby. The girls decided to sat there and have some warm drinks. None said anything. Sohee plugged in her earphones and stared blankly at the beautiful river. Yoobin on the other hand was scribbling some lyrics on the serviettes. Slowly as she wrote those words, tears rolled down her eyes. Sohee reached out for her hand and squeeze it tightly, assuring Yoobin that she is there for her. From afar the guys saw the girls. They rushed into the cafe.  GD sat himself beside Sohee and Seunghyun sat himself besides Yoobin. Both guys really shocked the girls so much.

SH: Jiyong sshi & Seunghyun sshi, what are you doing here? This isn’t appropriate, what if the media sees this??

GD: Chill baby girl, we just got here! (He lightens the mood earning himself a killer stare from Sohee.)

Yoobin looks away and refuse to say anything to Seunghyun.

TOP: Binnie, I need to talk to you. (He said in a very low tone.)

YB: There is nothing to talk about (she snaps!)...Sohee lets go... (Yoobin stood up).

TOP pulls her down on the chair.

SH: Seunghyun sshi, how could you do that to my unnie! (She burst out in anger.)

GD: Baby girl, let’s not interfere.

SH: Stop it with the Baby! I am not your baby anymore and will never ever be your baby again! Got It! (She said it right to his face.)

Honestly, the truth hurts. Jiyong didn’t know those word would sting so much. His eyes couldn’t hide his disappointment and in turn he was at loss for words. Still, he dragged her out from the cafe.

SH: What the hell are you doing?

GD: I’m giving them some space princess.

SH: Stop calling me baby!

GD: I did not, I called you princess!

SH: I am neither a princess nor yours to begin with.

GD: Arrasso....Arrasso.....sweetheart! (He giggles.)

Sohee hated it when he is not serious. She hated his smile. She hated his smirk. He hated his voice. She hated his style. She hated his songs. She hates him!!! Does she??

SH: Whatever...

Sohee was outside the window, signalling to Yoobin that she’ll be taking a walk nearby. She took quicksteps. Jiyong grabs her hand.

GD: Where are you going baby girl?

Sohee takes back her hand and fastened her steps.

GD: Baby, I’m following you! And that is final! (He quickly went to her side.)

Sohee literally pretended he wasn’t there. Sohee sat herself on the bench overlooking the river. She loves it ... It was so peaceful. Soon Jiyong sat close besides her. She moved a little farther away from him.

‘Bounce...bounce’, he messaged tone went off.

From: Ongie Oppa

Sohee, make sure you have your dinner before going to sleep. You don’t want another gastric attack!

Sohee smiled reading his message. Jiyong grabbed the phone from her and read the message before looking very disappointed.

SH: Give me back my phone....

GD: No.......Baby girl, why must he remind you of your meal?? Gastric?? How come I didn’t know about that? How did you get gastric??

SH: Stop asking me questions!! Give me back my phone!!!

Jiyong returned it to her.

GD: Baby girl, I am asking you, since when did you start having gastric???

SH: Since you broke my ing heart! (She walks away leaving him in silence.)

Back at the cafe, a serious conversation was going on.

TOP: Yoobin, what is it that you want from me?

YB: Nothing, Seunghyun sshi, why are you here?

TOP: I am here because I need to talk to you.

YB: There is nothing to talk about.

TOP: Hell no, there are definitely things that we need to talk about... and stop talking to me formally.

YB: I already said, there is nothing to talk about!

TOP: Why not we begin about you getting hurt by my remarks!

YB: I didn’t say I was hurt!

TOP: Yes you did! Your eyes twitched. You barely touched your food, your voice turned shaky, you instantly went pale. Should I describe more?

YB: Those are just symptoms of being sick!

TOP: Why are you denying all this? I have known you for years... What makes you think I don’t know what could hurt or not hurt you?

YB: You are that confident huh!

TOP: Hell I am!

YB: Then why the hell did you hurt me in the first place! Why the hell do you screw someone else when we were together! you Seunghyun.... (She storms off leaving him speechless.)

He almost teared up as he saw the words written in the serviettes.

As she steps off form the cafe, a crying Sohee bumped into her.

SH: Unnie let’s get back to the hotel...please. (She begs.)

YB: Arrasso!

As the girls rang the bell of the room, they were tremendously surprised at the sight...

SH/YB: Oppa!!! You’re here.....

“Why are you girl crying...” asked..........