I'm here.... Just so you know

We Got Married..... Bad Idea!!!

 

I miss him, I really do

SH: Oppa.... (She screams as she hugged him.)

XJ: Boyah! Why are you crying? I came here to surprise you! (Junsu hugged and comforted her.)

Yoobin was looking around to see if anyone was here too but she got disappointed upon seeing Junsu all alone.

YB: Oppa, how come you are here alone? Wheres....? (Before she could finish her words, she saw Jaejoong walked out from the toilet.)

Yoobin was so happy to see Jaejoong came out from the toilet. She smiled at him. But Jaejoong on the other hand was worried. He lifted her chin and tried looking into her yes but she looked away.

YB: Wei ...oppa...what are you trying to do?

JJ: Did you just cried?

YB: No oppa.... Anyway when did you arrive?

Jaejoong pulled her facing him once again. He didn’t allow her to look away.

JJ: Gojimal! Don’t lie! You are a horrible liar!

Jaejoong looked around surprised to see Sohee crying. He turned to look at Sunye and Yeeun.

JJ: Girls, why are they crying?

None of them want to mention anything.

YB: Oppa, forget it. It’s a small thing ... don’t worry oppa!

Jaejoong wasn’t at all satisfied, looking at how Junsu comforted the crying Sohee made him want to get to the bottom of the story. What is the best way – get the answer from the maknae that tell him everything.  He approached Lim and Mimi at the sofa.

JJ: Maknae, oppa is very worried, come ‘on girls, tell me what happened.

Lim is known for her tight lipness and she would never say anything so he had to turn to Sunmi. Before he could ask...

SM: Oppa, don’t look at me!

JJ: Mimi, I thought you love your unnie ... how come you are not doing anything?

SM: I love them too much that are why I won’t say why Seunghyun and Jiyong oppa made them cry! (She gasped before closing not expected those words to burst out from .)

Hearing those two names was enough to make Jaejoong’s blood boil. He quickly pulled Yoobin into his embraced and hugged her.

JJ: Mianhe ah Yoobin, I should have protected you from getting hurt. I’m sorry I wasn’t there for you.

The rest of the girls break into sobs. They spent their quiet late night being there in the room catching up with what has been happening.

Fake or Real?

The next morning, the crew came in to set up the filming stuffs while the girls still asleep in their room. The PD instructed the manager not to inform the girls. Besides Seunghyun was suppose to turn up today with s to surprise the girls. When the boys arrived they were given tasked to wake the girls up. There were 3 bedrooms in their master suite. Sun and Yenny slept together, Lim and Sunmi were in the same room and Yoobin share a room with Sohee.

In the first room, there were 2 queen size beds. Sunye was seen hugging her banana pillow. Youngbae sat beside her and serenade her song.

SY: Yeeun how come your voice change... it’s horrible.  Stop singing I want to sleep.

Taeyang burst into laughter waking the leader up. She quickly gets off the bed and greeted the camera. Daesung almost got the fright of his life when he pulled the blanket and saw Yeeun wearing a mask sleeping.

In the other room, Lim got a fright as she exit the toilet because Seungri came into the room with the crew. She warned him that Sunmi won’t be happy about this. But Seungri quickly jumps off on the bed which got him kicked.

Seunghyun was super duper nervous. He held on the door knob. Jiyong on the other hand can’t wait to see Sohee. He crept by Sohee’s side and taps her shoulder a bit.

GD: Sohee...Sohee wake up. Its oppa. (He even cringes at the thought of Sohee addressing him as oppa.)

SH: Go away...I want to sleep. (She pushed him aside, still with her eyes shut.)

GD: Sohee it’s me, Jiyong oppa.

Sohee stood up almost immediately and upon realizing the camera around, she quickly hides underneath the duvet cursing the surroundings. The noise is enough to wake Yoobin up who is a light sleeper. Soon enough she screams as he open her eyes and comes face to face with Seunghyun. She quickly took a pillow and covered her face.

SH: Binnie wake up! (Seunghyun pulls his wife’s hand.)

Only god knows how much curse went through Yoobin’s head at that point. The crew and the boys eventually left for the main hall while the girls got ready.

PD Interview.

You looked shocked!

YB: Of course I was. I was in deep sleep.

You looked like you just cried, there were mascaras and smudged eyeliner when your husband woke you up.

YB: Oh Sohee had that too. We watched a sad movie before going to bed and ended up crying. We were too exhausted to wash our face.  (She lied.)

Your wife looked like she has just cried the night before.

TOP: Neh could be she read a sad book or watch a sad movie. She is sensitive you know.

How does it feel like waking up your wife?

TOP: Awesome, she is most natural at that time.

The two groups were given a mission. They are supposed to plan an outing together. Both groups have to compromise what to do and how to spend the day. Being the leader, Sunye stepped up and started asking them to list the things they would like to do. She will cross reference it with the entire list and highlight the common things. That is how effective Sunye is. As they were discussing, Junsu entered the suite because the door was opened.

XJS: Mandoo, why didn’t you close the main door? And why.... (Junsu paused upon seeing everyone there.)

All the girls and guys stood up and greeted their senior.

XJS: Mianhe, I didn’t know you girls were filming.

GD: Anyeong sunbae, what are you doing here? (He asked politely though he was annoyed someone addressed Sohee so casually.)

XJS: I was just here.... (He wasn’t able to complete his sentence, when Jaejoong came in.)

JJ: Binnie lets go for breakfast... We can.... (Hequickly bows upon seeing everyone.)

Once all the formal greeting was done. Seunghyun stood up.

TOP: Sunbae, let me introduce you my lovely wife.

Jaejoong turned to look at Yoobin who looks away.

JJ: Don’t worry Seunghyun sshi, I know her. She is someone very close and dear to me. Just like how Taeyang is close to her.

Taeyang smiled upon realizing that Yoobin have told Jaejoong how close they were. Seunghyun hates Jaejoong tone. Junsu took a seat beside Sohee and Jaejoong seat himself to Yoobin’s left.

TOP: Sunbae, you are staying at the room next door?

JJ: Yup...we are.

TOP: When did you reached Japan?

JJ: Oh it was late last night.

TOP: Wow what a coincidence...

JJ: Neh, it’s not a coincidence. I just called Binnie and she told me she is staying here with the girls. So we decided to get a room on the same level. Lucky for us, we got the suite opposite to this.

TOP: Isn’t it too big for the both of you?

JJ: Neh it is actually, but Yoochun is coming tonight. So it’ll be okay.

SH: Yoochun oppa??

SM: Bogoshipo... I have not seen him in months.

Seunghyun didn’t realize his tone towards Jaejoong was interrogative. He is very very jealous of Yoobin’s and Jaejoong’s relationship.

TOP: Anyway we are going out later with the girls. (He puts it clearly.)

YB: Oppa, do you want to follow us? (She asked affectionately.)

Jaejoong swore if only he didn’t have a prior appointment that afternoon, he will be there. He would make Seunghyun jealous to the core.

JJ: Nope baby... sorry I mean no Binnie. No can do today. I have some appointments. Maybe we’ll meet up for supper aite.

Seunghyun face actually turns red. He was so disturbed about the affectionate nature they are in.

XJS: Hyung we have to leave for breakfast before going to meet the people.

JJ: Oh yeah...

XJS: Mandoo, later ok. I promise. (He squeezed Sohee’s hand.)

Jiyong wondered what promised he made to his favourite girl.

PD Interview

Do you know your wife is very close to JYJ?

TOP: Not at all. Honestly I was surprised.

Do you feel any jealousy?

TOP: Of course, I am her husband aren’t I?

The mission

After gathering much information, both groups surprisingly picked fishing and country sightseeing on their list. The PD prompted for a longer trip. Something that Yoobin doesn’t want...

YB: PD nim, do we have to do this trip thing?

TOP: Yup Pd nim, don’t you think it’s too early. I don’t think she will be comfortable with that.

Yoobin rolled her eyes when she heard his words. Sohee was hell mad at the production. She refused to tag along but after a stern warning from Sunye, she couldn’t say no. Both groups met at the train station with their bags and what knots.

Once the train arrived, they sat at their own place quietly. Both Yoobin and Seunghyun no doubt have to seat together. They were prompted to talk, and they did. Since the journey was about 4 hours, the crew took a break from filming. Yoobin called Jaejoong.

YB: Oppa, mianhe. I don’t think I could meet you for dinner. WG and BB have to go for a short trip.

JJ: You sure you are okay?

YB: I think I’ll be fine. I have the girls with me. Besides Youngbae will make sure I’m fine.

JJ: Arrasso, we’ll meet up when you are back.

YB: Thanks oppa.

Seunghyun turned to face her. And she looked away.

YB: Yes.... why are you staring at me?

TOP: Mianhe.....I am very sorry for hurting you over and over again. (Hesaid it clearly.)

Yoobin didn’t know what to do when she heard him apologize. She turned away looking at the window. He tugged her clothes. She refused to look at him.

TOP: Mianhe... Binnie. I know no words could heal your pain but I am truly sorry. It was my fault to begin with. I said those things which I don’t mean simply because I got angry that you didn’t contact me when you came to Japan. I was irritated when Daesung and Seungri kept asking how come I didn’t know you are here in Japan. I kind of lose it.

Yoobin stood up.

YB: Excuse me; I need to go to the toilet.

Seunghyun didn’t allow it to happen. She sat down.

YB: Seunghyun... stop it. Stop apologizing; you’ll end up hurting me again. Then ‘sorry’ no longer mean anything.

TOP: I know, I know whatever I said won’t change a thing but I really want to try making it work.

YB: Make what work Seunghyun? This virtual marriage?

TOP: Why can’t things be like how it used to be?

YB: Seunghyun, was I the one who put us through this ? Was I the one who threw everything that we had? Was I?

TOP: Nope it was me. But please give me a chance to make it right.

YB: What are you trying to say?

TOP: Let’s get back together for real.

YB: Huh... don’t you know I already have a boyfriend?

TOP: Binnie stop lying. I know Jaejoong hyung is not your boyfriend. I can tell.

YB: You know what! This is ridiculous!

TOP: Why can’t we?

YB: Seunghyun, it wasn’t you who was in pain. It wasn’t you who was hurting. It was me!

TOP: Who said I wasn’t hurting? Yes woman. I screwed up because I was lonely. I know it was wrong to hook up with someone else. But it happened and I am sorry.

YB: Let’s stop talking about this. I have given up on us.

TOP: Have you? (He stared at her immensely.)

It was silence. Sohee decided to sit away from the rest. She finally finds a spot. It wasn’t hard actually since the train was quite empty. She sat down staring at the scenery outside. It was raining. And it was cold. Not as cold as her heart could ever been. Tears slid down her cheeks. She doesn’t understand why her heart is feeling this way. She closed her eyes, attempting to shut off all her worries. She felt a blanket over her.

SH: Thank you unnie. (She softly whispers with her eyes closed.)

GD: Ehem..... It’s me. (Jiyong replied in a soft voice, not wanting to shock her.)

She quickly opened her eyes.

SH: Thank you for the blanket.... sorry I need to get back the members. (She tried excusing herself.)

GD: Andwe....I need to talk to you.

SH: Sorry Jiyong sshi, I have to go.

Jiyong refuses to budge so she had to sit down.

SH: (In a pleading voice, she softly said...) Ji....why are you doing this to me?

Jiyong didn’t reply. He only squeezed her hands. She tried pulling it away but he is too strong for her.

SH: Ji... please don’t do this to me. Why are you making things hard for me?

Jiyong still refuses to say anything.

SH: Ji....

GD: What?

SH: Please let go of my hand.

GD: I know it’s wrong and I know you don’t like it. But can I just hold your hand for a few minutes. Please. (He begs.)

SH: But Ji... (She stopped talking when she saw his facial expression. She knew that something is bothering him. She just knew. She wasn’t sure if she should ask him or not.)

After sometime, he let go of her hand.

GD: Gomawo mandoo, you just gave me enough strength to face this.

Sohee couldn’t understand what he was trying to say.

Lake Hogasaki

Once they arrived at the lake, they settled their stuffed and started fishing. With the cameras rolling, Seunghyun and Yoobin have to appear affectionate. But it looks so real.

PD Interview

Both of you seems to enjoy the fishing activities.

YB: Yup I love fishing; I used to do it with my dad every holiday

TOP: My wife seems to enjoy it the most and I think I have a lot to learn from her.

Are you nervous about sleeping in the same room tonight?

YB: Not really, I think we know how to keep away from each other. Mianhe VIP, I’ll make sure I won’t go overboard. She lied through her teeth. She is as hell nervous.

TOP: Of course. Omo... i can’t stop blushing thinking of that. Mianhe Wonderful, I’ll make sure not to be inappropriate.

Inn

Both groups had an outdoor grilled dinner. They grilled the fish that they caught together with some shellfish. Yeeun and Daeseung shared a lot of jokes. Jiyong was restless. He barely touches his food. Sohee don’t want to admit it but she is very worried about him. Seunghyun on other hand couldn’t stop staring at Yoobin. During the middle of filming, He even reached out for Yoobin’s hand and held on to it. The night went on pretty peaceful except that Jiyong had to leave urgently for a flight back to Seoul.

Although in the same room, they sleep on different mats. Yoobin was bothered by Seunghyun’s word in the train that she couldn’t get to sleep. She turned around to see Seunghyun asleep. She missed him. That is something she don’t deny but she would never let him find out that. She couldn’t help but traced her fingers around his chiselled face. She loves how his face looks like when he sleeps. Without realizing it, her tears couldn’t stop falling. She quickly moved away and sat at the room’s balcony overlooking the lake. For a moment when she touched Seunghyun’s face, she almost suffocates. That was how much she missed him. Even though the wind is so so cold. Yoobin just cried silently. Her heart was in so much pain.

Shortly after, Seunghyun’s hand s around her and hugged her tightly from the back. She couldn’t stop crying. Her tears just kept on falling.

TOP: Mianhe Binnie ah, I really didn’t mean to hurt you.

Yoobin didn’t struggle or fight. She just cried her hearts out.

TOP: Mianhe darling ah, I never meant to hurt you. (Hesaid those words as he hugs her tightly and dropped kisses on her forehead.)

The Next Morning

Everyone gathered at the hall. While they were eating breakfast, the news on TV and newspaper shocked KPOP.  “GD involved in Scandal’. The BB members were so stressed. Their phone wouldn’t stop ringing. Seunghyun being the eldest called YG.

TOP: Hyung, what happened? It can’t be true. How come I don’t couldn’t get to Jiyong?

YG: I met him already. It was an accident. Will update you when you come back to Korea. I asked him to switch off his phone. His phone almost exploded from nonstop media calls.

TOP: Arraso... (Seunghyun hangs up the phone looking all sad and worried.)

YB: Finish your meal first then we’ll packed and return to Tokyo. (Yoobin said as she placed a fish cutlet on his bowl.)

Seunghyun was touched.

In the room, Sohee was so so so worried about Jiyong. She knows and 100% believed that Jiyong would never do it intentionally. He had sworn off drug because he knew the danger of it. She was certain of it. Then she did it. She messaged him on his other phone, the phone that he and Sohee used to communicate. She didn’t know if he still has that line but there was no harm trying.

“Ji....Have strength.”

Beeped...He replied......