Push and Pull

We Got Married..... Bad Idea!!!

 

@ Jiyong’s room

SH: Wei... why are you doing this to yourself?

GD: I thought you no longer care about me. (He pouts.)

SH: I have no time to entertain your nonsense.

GD: (He grabs hold of her and looks her in the eyes.) Mandoo, I was offered a cigarette at the club. I don’t want to be disrespectful, so I took a puff. I sense it wasn’t normal ciggie so I stop and before anything else happen there was an ambush at the club. I swear I didn’t smoke weed intentionally. You know I hate that kind of stuffs....

SH: Hush Ji, I know you. You would not do such things.

GD: Thank you mandoo. I was really hoping VIPs would trust me.

SH: Ji, don’t worry. I am sure they will. Now now, Seunghyun oppa told me you hadn’t had any food since dinner at the inn.

GD: Babe, I have no appetite.

SH: I thought so too. That’s why I bought mandoo for you.

GD: No babe, I don’t want to eat.

SH: Fine, suit yourself. I’m leaving.  (Shestood up, but deep in her heart she wants him to pull her back.)

GD: Mandoo, how can you just leave me?

SH: You won’t even take care of yourself, so why should I even bother!

GD: Arrasso...arrasso... I’ll eat BUT on one condition.

SH: And what is that condition??

GD: You have to feed me!

Sohee wanted to move away but Jiyong pulled her and gave her a back hug.

GD: Please babe... Please...

SH: I will do it... Not because I love you... but because I am a magnanimous person. (She pouts.)

@The Hall

The maknaes (Seungri, Lim and Sunmi) were busy playing Wii. The hyungs and unnies were busy talking about the issues happening. Seunghyun who was seated away from Yoobin started to text her.

TOP: Babe... can we talk at the balcony.

YB: Nope!

TOP: Please...

YB: What do you want to talk about? Can’t you see we’re busy discussing issues here?

TOP: I know but I really need to talk to you.

YB: I said I won’t means I won’t....

TOP: How come those issues are more important than the one concerning US!

YB: I told you there is no more US!

TOP: You’re lying. If I dragged you to the church now, would you swear that you no longer were US to be together?

YB: Choi Seunghyun, you are ridiculous!

TOP: Kim Yoobin, you are the one being ridiculous!

YB: I am not talking to you anymore.

TOP: Hey ... that’s not fair!

Yoobin refuses to reply to his messages anymore. So he decided to approach her. Yoobin was so damn worried but thankfully her phone rang.

YB: Yobseyo....

JJ: Yoobin yong, where are you?

YB: WG is at BB dorm. Something happened.

JJ: Yup I saw the news. I may not like them that much but I am pretty sure Jiyong is not that kind they made him appears to be on the news.

YB: Yup, maknae is consoling him.

JJ: Are you guys like back together? Because I swear I just saw you girls crying because of them a few days back.

YB: Ani... No we are not, actually I am not sure.

JJ: Ok let’s meet tomorrow. We can discuss about this. Guess what!

YB: What?

JJ: Boa & Yeonhee is joining us for lunch tomorrow!

YB: Jinja... I smell some good news.

JJ: Ha...ha will tell you tomorrow okay!

YB: Arrasso... take care oppa.

Seunghyun who heard part of the message was sad. He hated this. He hated being the second guy in Yoobin’s life. So there he went to the balcony sulking like a boy who lost his lollipops. Soon after Jiyong and Sohee went out from the room.

TY: I thought you are never coming out from your room. (His remarks earned him a pinch from the ever gentle Sunye.)

GD: I’m going to take a shower first. Mandoo wait for me okay!

SH: Arrasso...

As soon as Jiyong steps in the toilet, the girls crowded around Sohee.

YB: So are you guys back together?

SH: No we are not. I seriously don’t know. All I know is that I want to be here for him. As for LOVE, it’s too early to say anything.

LM: I’m confused now, Are you getting back together with him or not!
SH: I really don’t know...

YB: You don’t have to rush maknae.

Seunghyun interferes...

TOP: Whether they get back together or not at least they are clear about their own feelings, unlike some people who don’t know what they want.

YB: Choi Seunghyun, what the hell are you trying to say!

TOP: I am only saying the truth.

YB: I hate you.

TOP: I love you!

YB: I ... (She didn’t know what to say and it was an awkward silence.)

Seungri decided to open his mouth.

SR: Anyone wants ice cream?

He got smacked by both Sunmi and Youngbae.

SR: Ouch that hurts!

TY: You should learn to keep your mouth shut!

SM: Panda... really? Why can’t you just stop talking for now?

Jiyong walked out of the toilet and realized the silence.

GD: Did I miss anything?

TOP: Someone here just wouldn’t admit that she still loves me.

GD: Noona, come on.... Just admit it!

SH: Ji.... you shouldn’t be talking to unnie like that. I don’t like it!

GD: What... I was just saying the truth!

SH: But unnie never said she still loves oppa.

GD: You didn’t say it too but you did respond to my kiss in the room just now.

Everyone stood still with their eyes wide open.

SH: Kwon Jiyong!  (She literally screams.)

GD: What???

SH: I hate you!

GD: But I love you!

YN: The men in this house seriously have some love issues! Can’t you guys understand that the girls here have yet to declare their love and you guys are assuming they love you back?

DS: Eun-ah, they are saying the truth!

YN: I didn’t say they are lying but come on, give the girls some room to think!

DS: How long must they think, the past few years since the break up was hard enough for my hyungs!

YN: What makes you think it was any easier for my girls!

TY: Hey why are we all screaming here!

SY: The boys started it first...

TY: Sun, you know your girls started it first!

SY: Dong Youngbae!

TY: What!

SY: For your info, it was your boys who started this whole fight.

LM: Unnies & Oppas.... let’s stop quarrelling.

All of them replied: NO!

LM: Thank goodness Kyuhun is not into childish fights!

Her comment made BB and WG stared at her.

LM: Mianhe... that was a slip of the tongue.

SY: Let’s leave.

At that moment when Sunye announced that they were leaving, Jiyong quickly grabs Sohee, Seunghyun hugs Yoobin, Youngbae held Sunye’s hand, Seungri pulled Sunmi’s jacket and Daesung said to Yeeun, “No... You girls can’t leave!”

Once again Seungri opens his mouth.

SR: Let’s eat ice cream.

This time everyone nodded. It was so funny, one moment they were fighting and another moment, they can’t even bear to separate.

Lunch the Next Day

At SE7EN’s chicken restaurant, Jaejoong was already there with BOA when Yoobin arrived.  She happily runs to BOA.

YB: Unnie, bogoshipo!

BOA: Neh... I miss you too dear.

YB: Finally you are back in Seoul!

BOA: Neh I am so happy to be back. Anyway congratulation!

YB: Wei... what’s that for?

BOA: For your marriage with Choi Seunghyun!

YB: Unnie... don’t tease me!

BOA: Yar, are you guys back together?

YB: Not really..... I don’t think I am prepared for this.

JJ: Yoobin if he is not worth it don’t give him another chance!

BOA: (She smacked Jaejoong.) How can you say that! So was I wrong to give you a chance?

JJ: Ani... what I was trying to say was... at least I didn’t cheat.

BOA: Yoobin yong, maybe second chances will lead you to happiness. Two days ago when Jaejoong proposed I knew that giving him a second chance was the best decision I ever made.

YB: Chukae! Congrats oopa/unnie! When is the big day? Oh by the way, did you CEO know? No one is SM knows right?

BOA: Nope... I plan to tell them this evening, we have our annual meeting tonight.

YB: Jaejoong oppa are you ready?

JJ: I know the media or even SM will make a big fuss out of this.

BOA: We’ll be here for each other.

YB: Anyway where is Junsu oppa and Yeonhee unnie? I thought they are coming?

BOA: That is another problem, they are at the hospital.

YB: Wei, who got injured?

BOA: Actually no one is.... it’s just that Yeonhee unnie found out she is pregnant.

YB: OMG! Sohee will be thrilled to hear this.

JJ: She definitely is... she is already at the hospital.

The lunch ended on a good note.

@Vera Wang

It’s been a few days since he last saw Yoobin. Their next filming is in Friday and its only Wednesday. He decided to call her.

 TOP: Yobseyo...Binnie...

YB: Speaking....

TOP: Where are you?

YB: At Vera Wang’s boutique in COEX.

TOP: What are you doing there?

YB: Choosing dresses. Hold on yar...

Boutique Butler: Miss, would you prefer this wedding dress or the other one?

Hearing those made Seunghyun scream and Yoobin shocked to hear the scream resulted her in dropping her phone thus breaking it.

YB: Damn! I need a new phone.

JJ: Just get one later.

YB: Arrasso...

BOA: Yoobin yong, does this look good on me?

JJ: Everything looks good on you babe.

YB: So mushy.....ewwww. But unnie... that looks good.

After a session of trying on the dresses, BOA decided to pick Yoobin’s bridesmaid dress. There were a few. While Yoobin was trying on her outfit, BOA decided to head to the ladies. At this time Seunghyun came dashing in the boutique and grabbed Jaejoong by the collar.

TOP: Andwe, you can’t marry Yoobin. She is mine.

At that point in time..... The curtains opened and Yoobin screamed.

YB: Choi Seunghyun!

TOP: Binnie you can’t marry him....

YB: (Happy that he is here feeling jealous decided to play a prank.) Why cant I?

TOP: Because you are mine!

YB: Is that all you can say? For real?

TOP: And... And ... because you love me not him. And... And ... that’s a horrible dress! Why do you even want to get married in that dress? It’s ugly.

BOA: Choi Seunghyun!

TOP: (Irritated he shouted back!) What!

Upon realizing that it was BOA sunbaenim, he quickly apologizes and bowed to her,

BOA: Are you saying that the bridesmaid dress I picked for Yoobin is horrible?

TOP: Bridesmaid...???

He turned to look at Yoobin who looks away. Seconds later... everyone burst into laughter....

JJ: Yah, Yoobin ah... your husband is full of jealousy!

YB: Oppa....!!!

BOA: Yah... yah... you really thought Yoobin is marrying Jaejoong.

That night was the most embarrassing night of Seunghyun’s life!