Fullstop!

We Got Married..... Bad Idea!!!

 

@JYP Conference Room

YG: Can someone tell me what the hell is going on?

Everyone just kept quiet.

YG: Jinyoung ah.... (He turned prompting JYP to start the ball rolling.)

JYP: I want to know the real story... and being the eldest Yoobin I want you to start first.  (He stared down at Yoobin.)

After taking turns in 3 hours, everything came to light. WG and BB both stood up and bowed in front of their boss.

YG: If you guys were more honest, it wouldn’t have come to this. (He turned to JYP.) What do you think? You want them to continue or not.

JYP: Break off everything. I will tell the WGM Pd to cancel your appearance.

SH: But....

JYP: NO MORE BUTS! That’s final!

GD: YG Hyung.....

YG: SHUT UP! You heard us, no more buts!

Sohee sank down in her chair crying. Yoobin and Seunghyun were at loss for words.

SY: Don’t worry me will talk to JYP. Maybe he is just angry that we lied to him.

TY: Yeah hyung, we’ll talk to YG once he is less angry.

YN: Should I go with you?

DS: No Yeeun, you will end up fighting with JYP hyung. You are horrible at controlling your emotions.

YN: I am just honest.

DS: No dear, (The endearment Daesung used cause Yeeun to blush.) Let Sunye do the talking.

LM: I guess so; Sunye unnie could turn a devil into an angel.

SM: Or an alien into an angel.

WG/BB: Sunmi!!!! (Everyone exclaimed.)

@ JYP Office Room.

The moment JYP and YG stepped in the office room and close the door, JYP turned.

JYP: Hyung I cannot do this. My heart sank when Sohee cried just now.

YG: Yar... Jinyoung, you are too soft on them. Let them cry and worry for a while.

JYP: Hyung... are we doing the right thing?

YG: Jinyoung ah... if we don’t stop WGM filming now, the longer it will take for them to confront this issues with the public.

JYP: But what if the public could not accept it?? I don’t want Yoobin and Sohee to get hurt. They are my precious girls.

YG: Are you saying my boys are not precious? Of course they are.... Anyway I will use everything in my power to make the public accept them. Just that it is not for now. We need a strategy.

JYP: Hyung, I don’t get you.

YG: Jinyoung ah, you were so naive before and still naive now. We’ll slowly create some kind of scandal for my boys. The girls surely will come and meet them even if we don’t allow. We get the paps to slowly trail them. By then the public and VIPs will realize that at BB’s lowest time, the girls stood by them. In return, public and fans will be more supportive of them. Got it?

JYP: Hyung..... You’re a genious. That’s why you are my mentor.

After what seems to be a long discussion. There was a knock on the door.  YG and JYP scrambled to be seated and pretended to be an evil boss.

JYP: Come in!

Sunye and Taeyang walked in together.

YG: What is this? Don’t tell me that the both of you are dating?

TY: No hyung, we came in peace!

JYP almost let out a chuckled but held it back since YG is giving the stare down.

SY: PD nim (She looked at JYP.) Haven’t you always said to sing with our hearts, to learn with all of our heart and to love everything so passionately? Can you tell me what is wrong with their love that you want to break it off?

JYP didn’t know what to reply. He knew that the gentle leader is not one who could be manipulated easily.

YG: Sun, as the leader, I know you are standing up for your members. But in anyway have you ever encouraged them to be honest. You are supposed to guide them in the right path.

SY: PD nim, is letting them be in love the wrong path?

JYP: Sun, they have hurt the girls before; I do not want to hurt them anymore.

TY: Seunghyun and Jiyong regretted what had happened.

JYP: Youngbae, I thought you were Yoobin’s best friend?

TY: Yes always have and always will be.

YG: Then why did you let Seunghyun hurt her?

TY: I... I ... (Youngbae stuttered.)

YG: Anyway like what we have said before, they are all breaking up and that is final!

SY/TY: PD nim.

As they were about to leave, Taeyang turned to both PDs.

TY: If I want to date Sunye in future, is that a No too?

YG: Yar... Get out!

Taeyang ran out and grabs Sun’s hand and shut the door. As they entered the conference room, everyone stared at them.

TOP: Why are you holding hands?

 Taeyang quickly let go of her hand.

TY: Oh I grabbed her hand as we ran out from the room.

SH: They must still be very angry ... (Sohee sobs.)

The managers came in the room and quickly escorted BB out of the building.

Scandals Tsunami

#Scandal 1 – GD Hearing.

REPORT - Sohee was seen coming in and out from BB dorm to be with Jiyong to support him. Pictures of her cheering him up by the Han River at 3 am in the morning gathered thunderous support from VIP. Fans saw her buying Jiyong’s favourite food before heading to BB’s dorm. Famous pap mag published the different pics of the occasion when Sohee and GD meet.

SH: Baby, I am sorry that our scandal is burdening you together with the one.

GD: Princess, I would gladly have our scandal plastered all over the world.

#Scandal 2 – TOP seen together with EX-Wife!!!

REPORT – BB and WG y rapper ex virtual husband and wife caught having supper at 1am together having Spicy Seafood Noodles! Pictures of them strolling by the beach at night make everyone curious of their status. TOP who is busy filming his movie made time to be with Yoobin during her birthday. They were seen feeding each other during a company dinner between JYP and YG.

TOP: Who the hell took the pictures? Must be someone in our company.

YB: I actually had the same thing in mind. But why would they do that.

#Scandal 3 – Yoobin seen visiting TOP at the hospital.

REPORT – Choi Seunghyun fainted during filming. It’s been reported that WG’s Kim Yoobin was seen visiting the hospital with Seunghyun’s mother. Is wedding bells around the corner?

#Scandal 4 – GD/Sohee couple bag.

REPORT – STYLE news! GD and Sohee spotted couple Goyard bags. It was reported both special ordered bags were ordered individually at separate occasion. However netizens were quick to spot that the bag GD used was the one purchased by Sohee and likewise for her too. Must have items – Couple Bags!

#Scandal 5 – Seunghyun was seen shopping with Yoobin’s younger brother shopping for laptops. It was noted HE gave the teenager an Apple Mc Book Air for his 18th birthday. Seems like family bonding is important for the Choi’s and Kim’s.

In the past 6 months, scandals after scandals broke out. BUT surprisingly the public, Wonderfuls and VIPs were so supportive. Ok... maybe not all but majority were. The last straw was the BIGGEST SCANDAL.

BB GD/TOP and Sohee/Yoobin Dating Pictures Revealed!

REPORT – It was reported that both couples were seen double dating. Sohee was seen kissed on the cheeks as GD’s arm rested on her shoulders.  Seunghyun on the other hand was looking more daring. He was seen first kissing Yoobin’s hand, then cheeks, then forehead before planting a deep kiss on Yoobin’s lips. Sohee and GD, who was there, were seen teasing the slightly older couple. None have come forward to admit anything despite past scandals. But with this picture in hand, we wonder what YGE and JYPE had to say about this.

@JYPE Conference Room

As the BB and WG members discussed, both CEO came in. The last time everyone was here was when both PDs found out what happened.

YG: Seems like I can’t keep you guys apart.

JYP: None of you are listening to us.

YN: Pd nim, why are you being unreasonable?

SR: Can’t we just let them be together?

YG: Be together... and what let us picked up the mess??

SM: I hate you PD nim.

JYP: Mimi ah.... (JYP was about to coax the little girl but YG cleared his throat signalling to JYP to not give in.)

YG: Both JYP and I have discussed. Yoobin you are going to declare you broke up with Seunghyun due to personal conflicts. Sohee and GD we are going to get help to deny your relationship with another scandal.

GD: I don’t get you?

JYP: We are going to make Heechul and Sohee into a celebrity couple.

GD: PD nim please...

SH: PD nim, how could you do this to me! PD you are not like this. You were never this mean. You always listened to my pain. Please...Don’t.... (She sobs until she eventually fainted.)

BB/WG: Sohee! Mandoo! Maknae!

JYP rushed to Sohee but was pushed away by Sunye and Sunmi. JYP turned to YG to ask him to stop but YG shooked his head. Yoobin ran up to JYP crying and hitting him on his chest.

YB: Pd nim you are so heartless. I hate you. I hate you.

JYP: This is for the best. (JYP held in his tears.)

As the members left the room.

YG: Jinyoung ah...

JYP: Hyung, I cannot stand hurting these girls. I really can’t.

YG: We only need to this for a short while more. Just a few more days. We cannot let the announcement or any of these to scandals to come stir trouble. Seunghyun film will be screened in 3 days. We cant do anything for now. The contract stated that he shouldn’t get into much trouble till they officially end screening.

JYP: I just pity those girls.

YG: We have to do this slowly. We need them to slow down a bit.

JYP: It’s emotionally taxing on them.

YG: I know. I know. Once the film ends their screen we will make a press conference.

JYP: I guess so, we need acceptance from public, fan clubs and family and we got them. Now it’s only time for official contracts with the film to be over, then the couples could be together.

YG: I know. We’ll be patient.

Little did they know all the boys and girls were eavesdropping.

SY: I told you they are not that bad.

SM: But he still made mandoo fainted.

SH: I would faint a hundred times for this.

GD: YG hyung, you put me thru a lot of heart pain.

YB: I feel bad hurting him.

TOP: Now you know. Do you know you have strong arms?

TY: Shut up guys. They will hear us.

Just in the nick of time,

JYP/YG: Yes we heard you. So have you.

BB/WG: Mianhe.

Sohee and Yoobin ran up to JYP and hugged him.

YB: Kamsahamida PD nim.

SH: For the very first time, after all this month’s that I understood your intentions.

With the hugging and drama going on. Lim stood at one corner watching all this. JYP walked up to her.

JYP: I know you must be hurting. I am sorry I can’t help you with Kyuhun. LSM wasn’t keen on discussing about it.

LIM: I understand... (She replied as tears slid down her cheeks.)

JYP: True love will prevail my dear child. Don’t you give up? Look at your unnies.

LIM: Neh...

@Hilton Hotel.

The media is in frenzy when JYPE and YGE made an announcement for a press conference at the same venue, date and time. WGs seated on the left and BB seated on the right.  JYP and YG sat in the middle.

YG: We have come today to make a few announcements. 4 to be exact.

JYP: First of all YGE / JYPE have signed an exclusive contract to produce a Wonder Bang Album this year.

YG: Second, Wonder Bang will have a worldwide tour after their album comes out.  As for the third, after the world wide tours, Big Bang members will serve the military. (This gotten so much exclamations from the press.)

JYP: Last but not least, yes I would like to confirm that a few members from both bands are dating each other.

YG: We now accept questions from the press?

P1: Who is dating who?

YG: IS that even a question? I thought everyone knew?

P2: We want to hear it from the members.

YG: You mean the one officially dating?

P3: You mean there will be more to come.

YG signalled to the members.

TOP: I am dating Kim Yoobin.

GD: I am dating Ahn Sohee.

TY: I am dating Min Sunye.

JYP and YG turned to Youngbae looking shocked.

P4:  How long have you been seeing each other?

GD: Based on today 9 and half years.

TOP: Roughly 9 years.

TY: Just 1 year.

Their confession earned whispers...

GD/TOP: As you all know, and have reported before, yes the speculations were true. I am sorry that we had to take this long to find the perfect time to inform you all.

P5: Even when the girls were in USA?

TOP: We had some rough time, but yes even when they are there cause we never stopped loving them.

P6: Yours seems the shortest?

TY; Yes, the past 1 year was a challenging one. I found love amidst the tough times.

P7: Sohee, Heechul must be upset to find out about this today.

SH: No, he already knew.

P8: Wow that is surprising since even up to this day he still declare his fondness of you.

SH: I know.

P9: Yoobin sshi, why Seunghyun sshi? Doesn’t he have a lot of scandal with other women?

YB: If you put it like that, it can’t be helped. But so far we both know and understand each other’s heart. That’s all that matters.

P10: With these gentleman heading to the army soon, aren’t you girls worried?

SY: Why should we? They are serving the country. Whether if everything turns out fine or not is still a mystery or even a possibility? But we can’t be stuck somewhere and not move forward because of those fears can’t we?

P11: What about Sunmi, Yeeun, Seungri and Daesung?

YG: They have worked closely; will still be working together in future. If love comes in their way. I will be happy for them.

Sunmi and Yeeun smiled in shyness.

SR: I also want to be in love...

DS: Me too...

Their statement made everyone laugh. After the tiring press conference, all of them headed back to WG’s dorm.

@WG Yoobin’s room.

TOP: I love you...

Yoobin who heard this pretended not to hear it.

TOP: I love you...

TOP: I love you...

TOP: I love you...

TOP: Yar! Are you listening or what?

Yoobin giggled. She recorded his outburst. She went up to her computer and did something..... She went to his me2day and uploaded the sound clip. Within secs thousands flooded the page. Yoobin broke up laughing. Seunghyun rushed to the PC then stared at her.

TOP: You know that was meant for you.

YB: I know.... But I am pretty sure your fans will be delighted to hear that.

TOP: Thank you...

YB: For...

TOP: For loving my fans too although some of them hate you...

YB: Neh... (She looked down shyly.)

Seunghyun lifted her head up and planted a kiss so deep that they stayed embraced for the whole night in each other’s arm...

 

AN: Finally I finished it. I think it took me the longest to finish this. Been too busy with WG’s comeback and it’s not often ‘wonderfuls’ are busy. Anyway can’t wait for WG and Big Bang’s concert in Singapore. I am attending both!!!! Anyway, I am not sick of Toobin, but yes I am writing a one shot of Jaebin – Jaejoong and Yoobin. I received too many request to ignore it. So I shall see you guys soon!