Lets try...

We Got Married..... Bad Idea!!!

 

We can do this!

Seunghyun was startled because the picture that appeared on her hand phone was a picture of Jaejoong sunbaenim. He wondered why he was calling her this early. He silenced the phone thinking that Yoobin don’t have to answer it early this morning. And then there was this incoming message.

From: JJ

Binnie, you called me? Mianhe oppa was sleeping just now. I am in Spain with Yoochun and Junsu. Call me back when you are awake arraso!

TOP: Is he her boyfriend? (He whispers to himself.)

Once again the phone call emerges, this time Seunghyun braved himself and woke Yoobin up.

TOP: Binnie... Binnie... there is a phone call for you.

Yoobin rubbed her eyes and took the phone as she rolled her eyes away.

YB: Good morning oppa ... yes I did call you. But now is not a good time to talk. I will call you soon arrraso!

After she puts down the phone, Seunghyun sat beside her.

TOP: I know this is not what you want and it’s not easy for you to do. However you made the decision to continue filming so let’s be professional about it. Let’s not get in each other’s way. We’ll both just pretend to be happy with whatever that is being thrown to us. Like you said, at the end of the day, everything ends and it isn’t real. What say you?

YB: I could deal with that.

TOP: We do have to show some skin ship you know? You got to tell me if it’s getting to uncomfortable.

YB: Arraso!

TOP: Well let’s hope everything turns out find. In about a year or so, we’ll eventually go our own ways.

For some reason that statement hurts. It doesn’t sound as pleasing as she wants to hear.

Ready set camera action!

The PD gave the couple a mission each.

Write down 3 things that you would want to do with your partner. You will have to carry out each and every one of the mission you listed! Think carefully!

Both Seunghyun and Yoobin turned and smiled at each other. Only god knows if the smile is genuine or not. After much pondering they finally jotted down their wishes. The Pd instructed them to go through the list together.

TOP: You want to go through mine first or yours first?

YB: Mine! I have a feeling yours will be boring. (She chuckled softly.)

TOP: Oh really? Do I seem like a boring guy to you? (He whines.)

PD and crew smiled at the sweet bickering.

TOP: Ok let’s read your list first. Number one on the list..... To.....what? really? ....

PD prompted Seunghyun to read the list aloud.

TOP: ‘Number one is to wash the toilet throughout the marriage’. Hey Binnie, it’s not fair! (He folds his arm.)

YB: I don’t care..... (She smiles slyly.)

TOP: Ok fine... the next wish is to be your manager for one day. Hey I can do this.... but I get to choose when!

YB: Fine... I don’t really care!

TOP: Your last wish is to  ...’surprise me with an event you’ll think I will like.’....that sounds challenging. But I am all up for the challenge baby.

YB: It’s my turn now to read your wishes. The first is skin ship..... (She was too shocked for words to read it out. She turned to him and he smiled sweetly at her. She regains her composure and cleared .) To hold hands every time we go out, and greet each other with a hug and kiss throughout our marriage. (In her nervousness she mentioned one of their couple nick name.) Hyunnie you are too much!

TOP: (He turned to face her and Yoobin instantly realized what she had just said. To save her from the awkward atmosphere, he said...) Ha ha  ....so am I still a boring guy to you?

YB: (She tried to dismiss his question.) Fine.... Second, to go on a holiday together with the other members. For real?  (In her unusual state of mind response, she said...) Why with them?

TOP: So you only want the both us? (He .)

YB: (She started to blush terribly.) No.... I was just asking. But seriously why holiday with them?

TOP: Well I need to bond with my sisters in law and so do you Mrs Choi! (He states his point.)

Yoobin just nodded in agreement even though it’s not something she really wants.

YB: So let me read the last one.  Honeymoon! ....Seunghyun ah.....

TOP: (He literally shivers as he heard her calling his name in her low voice.) Wei?

YB: I don’t think JYP and YG pdnim will agree to this?

TOP: They will.... trust me!

 

PD Interview

Binnie?”

TOP: Oh we decided yesterday night for the nickname.

“So you guys continued with your conversation after we left your apartment?

TOP: Yes we did.

Hyunnie?

YB: It’s cute right. We decided on this name yesterday. (She chuckles nervously.)

You don’t seem to be interested to bond with Big Bang members.”

YB: Hey that is not true, as most of you have known; my very good friend is in that group.

Taeyang right? Would you replace Seunghyun with Taeyang if given a chance now?

YB: (She kept quiet at first... then...) Of course not, Seunghyun will always be the priority. If I am in a relationship or in this case a virtual relationship, commitment is very important to me. No matter what happens I will hold on to what I have. (She suddenly realizes she felt like tearing up after she said those words.)

Hello Sisters and Brothers

The couple decided to go to the supermarket to prepare for the open house. Both Big Bang and Wonder Girls were invited. Clearly Sohee was the only one who has yet to reply to couple. While the crew were taking a rest, Seunghyun walks up to Yoobin.

TOP: Hey, do you think Sohee is angry? I can try to ask Jiyong to not come if she doesn’t want his presence.

YB: She is a big girl; she is a lot stronger than I am. I’m sure she can handle it if Jiyong is here.

Camera rolling ~ back at the house, Yoobin is doing the main cooking. Seunghyun is only helping with the cutting. Not only cant he cut them well, he was whining about doing it.

YB: Hyunnie, don’t cut it like that. Do it the proper way which I taught you!

TOP: Binnie ah..... I am trying my best. It’s my first time okay, cut me some slack. (He pleaded with full of aegyo.)

YB: (Rolls her eyes) Hyunnie, andwae.... what would my brother in laws think. Youngbae will laugh at me!

TOP: (He was laughing initially but when he heard her mentioning Taeyang’s birth name, he got .....JEALOUS! He only replied...) Oh.......

YB: (She knew he wasn’t happy with what she has just said; to change the atmosphere she changed the topic.) You know WGs are very shy. What if it turns awkward?

TOP: Wifey... don’t worry about it! With Seungri around everything can be different.

After preparing the food, the couple change and waited for their guest. Big Bang came over first. They brought lots of gifts and presents.

DS: Noona, what time will the other 5 girls be coming? I am hungry already.

YB: Arrasso, they are parking the car.

Jiyong was clearly nervous. He and Sohee hadn’t cross path since they broke up. He always saw her on TV but what he hates most was hearing confession after confession of male artists towards her. He hates it to the core.

Ding~Dong

Sunye steps in first. Followed by Yeeun, Hyerim and Sunmi.

SR: Where is Sohee?

LIM: She went out with.... (She stops when Sunmi nudged her.)

SM: She went out, she haven’t replied whether she’ll be coming or not.

Daesung and Yeeun were already sitting on the couch catching up. Seunghyun was actually observing Taeyang who is busy helping Yoobin in the kitchen preparing to put the final touches on the dishes.

Sunye who noticed this awkward moment had to step in because the camera is still rolling.  She went in to help them. Jiyong could not take it. He was actually looking forward to see Sohee but she isn’t there. He excused himself to go to the shop because he needs to get his ciggies.

As he was walking back towards the apartment, he saw Sohee alights a car. 2AM Seulong drove her here. He was wondering if all the rumours about them dating were true and it makes his heart hurt for some reason. He noticed Sohee walking into the apartment complex and chased after her. As the lift door was about to close Jiyong quickly put his hand in between the doors.

Sohee who didn’t realize who it was quickly pressed the open button.

SH: Ajussi, are you ok? (She took his hand and rubs it before looking up to says...) Is it pain.......? (She couldn’t finish her sentence when she realized who it was. She let go of the hand and take a step back.)

The ride up seems super duper long. When the door opened, Sohee walked behind Jiyong. She bumped into Jiyong’s back when he suddenly stopped.

SH: Ouch.....

GD: Sorry, anyway how have you been?

SH: Fine.

GD: Haven’t seen you around lately?

SH: Been busy.

GD: You know it.... (He got cut short because Sohee already walked away towards the door.)

When Sohee enters the apartment, everyone was shocked that she came. What made their jaw almost dropped was when Jiyong appeared behind.

GD: Saw Sohee on the lift.

SUN: Oh that’s great; we can have our dinner already.

The only BB member that Sohee talked to is Daesung.

SH: Oppa, I am so happy to see you smiling again.

DS: I am so happy to meet you again dongsaeng. It’s been long huh.

Yenny: Of course, we haven’t had any performance together for a long time.

GD has been watching Sohee and she knows it. She refused to make any eye contact with him and this is the same for Yoobin and Seunghyun too. Then witty Seungri decided to play a game. ‘Truth or dare’. Although Yoobin and Sohee are not up for the game, the others were trying to be enthusiastic about it.

The first bottle spanned stopped facing GD. He was smiling slyly.

SR: Hyung truth or dare?

GD: Truth!

TOP: Answer me, do you still love her? (He then yelped because Yoobin pinched him.)

GD: Always.

SR: (he playfully added...) who is ‘her’?

GD: Hey only 1 question remember.

SR: Arraso!

The next spanned stopped at Yenny and she chose dare.

SR: Noona, I want you to pick any of the guys here and do the Andre Kim signature couple pose.

Everyone burst out laughing. Yenny of course picked Daesung and had them rolled on the floor laughing their off. The next turned was for Yoobin. Being the timid her, she chose truth.

SR: If hyung were to hurt you, do you think you could find it in yourself to forgive him and gave him a second chance.

Everyone kept silence. Then Sunmi stared hard at Seungri for spoiling the mood.

YB: Ha-ha, he would never do that right? He is a gentleman and everyone knows it. (She could barely smile as she said those words.)

SR: Okay ... please the person who is next, please choose dare.

The bottle stopped right in front of Sohee.

SR: Sohee ah... listen to oppa, choose dare arraso!

SH: Err, okay okay......

SR: Picked a guy and do the pepero kiss using the spaghetti. Leaving no less than 3mm of bits.

SH: Sure... (Her reply got everyone eyes wide open.) Taeyang oppa, can you help me?

TY: (He knew GD would be freaking mad, so he lied.) I wished I could but I can’t I just had my wisdom teeth remove and my jaw won’t be strong enough.

SR: Eh how come I didn’t know about that!

DS: Ya maknae you always don’t know things. (He tried to stop Seungri from asking further.)

SR: Arraso picked someone else then.

SH: Can I pick Hyerim?

SR: No ... it must be a guy.

GD: Never mind.... I volunteer.

Everyone turned to look at Sohee. Yoobin wanted to stop the game but Seunghyun eyed her not too because the camera were focusing on them.

Sohee agreed hesitantly. As they move closer with the spaghetti in mouth, Sohee put her arms on his shoulder and GD has his hand on her arms. Both didn’t dare to look at each other in the eye. Like really asking for trouble, Jiyong kissed her and everyone else’s gasp. However Sohee was calm. She looks away nonchalantly and pretended as though they never kissed. Jiyong was astounded that she pretended that the kiss never happened and it really pisses him off.

At the sight of this, Yoobin was disgusted. During the filming break, she dragged Seunghyun into the room.

YB: Hyunnie... I meant Seunghyun; I need you to tell Jiyong to really not get on my nerves.

TOP: Binnie... I can’t do much. He is an adult and so is Sohee. Let them settle this on their own. It’s obvious that they still love each other.

YB: No she doesn’t. (She lied, feeling the need to defend Sohee.)

Seunghyun reaches out for her hand and hold it tight. And no she did not pull back her hand.

TOP: Arrasso, I will remind him. Don’t be angry okay. (He reassures her.)

The rest of the filming continues without a hitch. Though there were awkward moments, it actually turned out fine. Once the guest have left. The couple were busy cleaning because they need to leave once filming ends.

PD Interview

“How do you think the open house was?”

YB: I think it went well, everyone enjoyed the food and I think we all bonded well.

TOP: Awesome! I love my sisters in law... (He jokes.)

“Sohee and Jiyong would make a good looking couple.”

YB: Jincha? Let’s not offend their fans shall we.

TOP: I think everyone knows that. They are cute in their own way. I do hope they date but never mind....I’m just kidding

“Do you guys think that the open house really helps each of you understand one another better?”

YB: I believe it did, I learnt things about the other BB members which I didn’t know about.

TOP: Of course, I understand my wife much better now. She cares a lot for her members and of course for me too.

“Seunghyun, you seemed smitten with your wife?”

TOP: Really, I do? Maybe I am. Who wouldn’t be? Especially when you have a gorgeous wife, who shares a lot of interest as you and fits the bill of my ideal woman.

It started

A tired Yoobin seats herself on the couch and fall asleep.  Seunghyun who wanted to ask her something smiles at the sight of his tired bride. He sat beside her and absorbed the moment before he himself drifts off to sleep. Peaceful as it looks, once the sun is up it turns out hotter than it really should.

With his back on the couch and her head on his lap, Yoobin woke up and was surprised at the sight as she rubs her eye. She can’t believe she fell asleep on Seunghyun. She tip toed to the toilet hoping that he didn’t realize he was awake. Once she closes the bed room door, Seunghyun couldn’t help but smile cheekily because he was way awake before her. As Yoobin showers in the bedroom, Seunghyun had no choice but to use the main bathroom. Clad in a towel, he enters the room wanting to change first since Yoobin is in the toilet. As he was about to dress up, Yoobin walked out of the toilet in her robe. She was gawking at Seunghyun’s well define abs and was out of sorts. In her clumsiness, she exclaimed...

YB: Oppa, why are you changing here?

TOP: Oppa????

YB: Andwae, I meant Seunghyun, it’s rude to not knock the door.

TOP: I’m sorry; I thought girls took a long time to shower that is why I decided to change first. (He stutters.) Anyway quick change, you need to get to your schedule by 11, it’s already 10:05. I’ll send you there.

YB: (Initially she wanted to decline but since she wouldn’t want to be tardy, she accepts it.) Arrasso, quick get out of the room, I need to change. (She blushes.)

Once she was done, she walks out to the living room to see Seunghyun struggling to tie his tie. Seunghyun is becoming the idol icon for Kangnam so he has to dress up today. She refrained from helping him but seeing how messy it was. She walks up to him and adjusted it. He looks down at her and admired the beautiful scene.

TOP: Isn’t it awesome having a wife? You make life much easier.

Yoobin couldn’t help it but laughed at his remarks before hurrying him out the door before they turned up late for their own schedules. Seconds before he dropped her off, his smile changed when he saw Jaejoong’s picture turned up on her hand phone as it rings. “Guess he really is her boyfriend...” He whispers to himself as he sullenly drove off.

In their hearts, they both know they are trying hard. But what bothers them was that are they trying hard to be peaceful with each other or are they trying hard to mend what is already broken????