The Black Sails

A Pirate's Wife for Me

(A:N/ Hi everyone! Finally Asuna is going to meet Chanyeol. I hope you all enjoy this chapter, I had fun writing it.)

As Asuna grew silent, treading the calm water around her, she could hear Luhan grow silent as well behind her. He was no longer screaming, and she couldn't hear Xiumin either.

Curious, she looked back, only to see a horrified expression on Luhan's face.

Did he somehow recognize the strange pirate ship that was drifting towards them?

 

"Asuna- come back here. Right now." Luhan's voice was deadly serious, but loud enough for Asuna to hear every word.

For the life of her, she wanted to ignore him. So badly- it almost hurt.

Oh wait- that was probably her wounds that had reopened.

None the less, she still didn't want to go back to that nutcase. For all she knew, Luhan would 'punish' her just like he had done to the others because she had tried to escape again.

But then again, for all she knew this new pirate ship could hold pirates that weren't as normal as Luhan's crew. If normal was the word.

 

For now, she couldn't take that chance. So she turned back, and swam to Luhan's ship with her damaged ego still barely in tact.

 

 

Luhan gently wrapped a towel around Asuna's shoulders, of course the act was a bit awkward considering the curse prevented him from touching her directly. She grudgingly looked in a completely different direction, trying to avoid his gaze at all costs.

She didn't know how to approach him, after all she had just tried to escape.

 

It was similar to dumping your boyfriend by making a huge scene in front of a lot of people, and then having to face the humiliation of returning to him once you realized you left something at his place.

 

Luhan saw that she obviously didn't want to be talked to right now, so he turned and addressed his crew instead.

They had all unhappily awoken at Luhan's frantic calls, and were now standing in front of him with droopy eyes, and messy hair.

 

"Well men, its been quite a while, but it seems that The Black Sails have come for Asuna once again." He sighed. At her name, Asuna perked up.

"Wait- they know me? And they're coming for me? Why?" Asuna asked, pushing her wounded ego aside- for now.

"That's right. They are coming for you. And it hasn't been the first time either. That damn Chanyeol…"

Luhan seethed, clenching his fists.

"Chanyeol? Who is that?" Asuna asked, baffled. The crew was obviously worried. Was this Chanyeol person dangerous?

"My rival." Luhan said.

"Rival?" Asuna asked.

"IN LOVE!" Luhan screamed out, beating his fists in the air.

 

"W-what?" Was all Asuna could say.

"My rival in love. Asuna, it was foolish of you to think that such a beautiful, young and innocent flower as yourself only had one lover. I'm not the only pirate that seeks your hand in marriage." Luhan said, crestfallen.

"Um excuse me but, WE ARE NOT LOVERS. And there are only TWO reasons you could be freaking out about this." Asuna smiled.

"First- you're jealous. This is a common emotion for men and women. Or second- the old me, Amora, probably liked this Chanyeol more than she liked you." Asuna smiled happily, and could see that her assumption was correct by the look on Luhan's face.

"That's not true…" Was all he could get out.

 

"Please, Luhan. Every pirate in the seven seas knew that Amora liked Chanyeol more than you. He was her one weakness." Chen smiled.

"Is that so?" Asuna laughed, amused at how Luhan was reacting.

"So what made Amora like him more than Luhan?" Asuna asked, curious.

"Well…let's see. Probably because he treated her like a queen, accepted her past, and isn't a jerk to his crew." Tao said, crossing his arms and giving Luhan a look.

"What? I do all of those things!" He wailed, and everyone, including Asuna, glared daggers, as well as the cold Kris.

"Not to mention he respects her as a she-pirate. Many people think that women shouldn't be involved in pirate business. That it's a man's job."

That's right. Women haven't fought for their suffrage yet. Asuna thought.

 

"It is also rumored that he helped her get her start as a pirate, and helped hone her fighting skills. Actually, if I do remember correctly, Luhan hasn't ever beaten Chanyeol in a fight." Chen mentioned.

"Well no wonder I liked him. He sounds like my type of man." Asuna laughed.

"So, what does this Chanyeol look like?" She asked.

"I think we're about to find out." Lay said, moving his head in the direction of the ship.

Somehow in the small amount of time that they had been talking, the other pirate ship had quickly made it's way to the left flank of Luhan's ship.

 

And good Lord…

The ship was even more extravagant than Luhan's. Asuna had never seen anything like it.

But this Chanyeol was beginning to seem more and more interesting.

 

 

 

"Asuna, stand back." Luhan said as six figures appeared from the other ships quarters. A long wooden board sprung from the other ship and connected the two ships together.

The first man to step onto the plank was awfully small. Maybe the same height as Xiumin. His facial expression held a bored looked that reminded Asuna of Kris.

Xiumin stood beside Asuna, and informed her who each man was as the appeared.

"That is Kyungsoo. He's kind of like Kris in a cold way, but he's pretty cool once he warms up to you. He's also the brains of their operation. He's a navigational genius."

 

A second man appeared that was pretty tall, and had a young look about him.

"That's Sehun. For some reason he's the only crew member of the Black Sails that Luhan actually gets along with. Maybe because they're both annoying." He laughed.

 

The third man was of medium height, and seemed pretty cocky. He was latching onto Kyungsoo like a baby hung onto it's mother.

"That's Kai. He's annoying, but a good fighter. If you couldn't already tell, there's something weird going on between him and Kyungsoo."

 

The fourth followed Kai in his cockiness somewhat. He was a bit smaller, but his smile was fantastic.

"That's Suho, the glue of the Black Sails. Without him, they would have killed each other by now. He's also the money. His parents come from a long line of rich and infamous pirates. You could say he's in line for the family business."

 

A short and lanky man came out next, with a solemn but mischievous look about him. He looked like he was up to no good.

"That's Baekhyun. He's Chanyeol's right hand man, and co-captain. Nothing gets past him. It's like he has a sixth sense to smell out lies."

 

They all walked the plank that connected the two ships together in a single-file line, jumping down onto the deck. They said nothing- but instead sent Luhan's crew angry glares. Then they turned their eyes to Asuna, and smiled cockily. They were looking at Asuna like a piece of meat, and she didn't like it one bit.

And then- Chanyeol appeared. Asuna knew it was Chanyeol. She could feel it. She knew because as soon as she saw his face- her heart throbbed, and her cheeks flushed. There was no doubt. Amora had liked him. She had never felt this way about someone before. It had to be him.

His hair was jet black, and he was much taller than she, which only turned her on even more.

Amora, you sure do have good taste in men. But I can't only judge by looks. For all I know, he could be even a bigger jerk than Luhan.

 

His long and lean figure sent shivers down her spine, and he walked towards her without even a bit of hesitation.

He looks like an anime guy in real life! She squealed inwardly.

"My dear, have you missed me?" He said, and damn. His voice was low and husky, which only made her want him more.

What is wrong with me? Is this what Chanyeol's presence did to Amora? Did he cause these feelings for her?

She noticed that Chanyeol said 'My dear', similar to how Luhan did. But for some reason when Luhan said it, it was hollow, and didn't hold much emotion. They were just words. But when Chanyeol said it, his voice was filled with love and want, and Asuna admired that about him.

"As soon as I felt your presence once more, I immediately came for you. I hope that these fools didn't do anything to you." He smiling.

 

"Chanyeol. You know something about this- don't you?" Luhan interrupted angrily. Asuna guessed he was referring to her lost memories.

"I'm sorry Lulu. I don't have any idea what your talking about it." He chuckled.

"DAMMIT CHANYEOL! I TOLD YOU TO STOP CALLING ME THAT!" Luhan wailed, and Asuna heard Xiumin choke down a laugh.

"But your so cute!~ I can't help it." He responded, plopping down from the board and onto the deck with ease.

"AISH. Let's skip the small talk. I heard from a reliable source that YOU were with Asuna before she lost her memories. Surely you know something about that." Luhan insisted.

"I don't know. Do I? I'm pretty sure Amora asked me to never speak of it." Chanyeol pondered, tapping a finger on his chin.

"So then you WERE with her?"

"Maybe."

"DAMMIT JUST ANSWER ME!"

Suddenly Chanyeol put up a hand, silencing Luhan.

"I will tell you everything- once Asuna say's it's ok." Chanyeol said, turning to Asuna. He advanced her quickly, and for some reason she could see the Black Sails crew all smiling slyly.

Her heart was racing, and her stomach was doing flip flops.

 

Why was this man causing these feelings to stir inside her?

 

Even though he was advancing her quickly, Asuna was confident in the fact that the curse was still in place. Chanyeol wouldn't be able to touch her even if he wanted to.

But that didn't seem to stop him.

Something happened that was worse than him touching her.

He approached her with ferocity, and their bodies were only millimeters apart. The only thing separating them was the small flow of electric currents that was the curse.

Chanyeol was so much taller than her, which caused Asuna to have a mini-heart attack.

He was standing so close to her, just hovering above her in such a fashion that it was extremely sensual.

She could hear his husky breathing, and was looking to the ground to avoid his penetrating gaze.

"I'm so sorry that we've been separated for so long, my dear. I know you forget who I am and what I meant to you, but I'll reclaim your heart, just like I did before." He whispered, so that only the two could hear it. Asuna's face flushed horrendously, and her hands flew to her cheeks. This only pleased Chanyeol more, and he laughed, finding the motion endearing.

 

"That's our Captain for you. Only he can have such an affect on Amora Napier, the Princess of pirates." Suho exclaimed.

Luhan seethed with jealousy.

Why can't I make her react like that? What am I doing wrong? Chanyeol, I'll get you for this. He seethed.

In fact, it wasn't only Luhan that was jealous. Luhan's crew also didn't enjoy the sight in front of them.

Gosh Luhan. If only you could do something right for once, that could be you instead of that arrogant bastard, Chanyeol. Kris growled inwardly.

 

After the small moment, Chanyeol turned around.

"So, my dear. Are you ready to board my ship? We have a long journey ahead of us. You should get ready." Chanyeol stated, running a hand through his y- I mean, nice hair.

"What?" Asuna asked.

"What?" Luhan echoed.

 

"You heard me. Amora asked that once she re-appeared, I would help her regain her memories. We have no time to waste." He said.

"That won't be necessary. She's going to stay right here with me." Luhan said.

"I'll be the judge of that." Asuna replied.

 

Everyone gave a quick look at Asuna.

"Looks like Amora is coming back quicker than we expected." Kai stated. Asuna was a little shocked. For such an attractive young man, he had the voice of a young boy.

"That's right. I'm making my own choices. I think I'll go with Chanyeol. He can't be that bad. After all, if Amora liked him, so will I."

"WHAT?" Luhan raged.