The Six Deadly Sins

A Pirate's Wife for Me

( A/N: Annyeong! Hi everyone! As you can see, this is my first story here on AFF. As my Sunbae(s), please please please give me feedback, tell me if I have any errors, what I can do better, ect. I am very new to this and I want to give you all my best work. Feel free to comment and tell me what you think about each chapter! Thank you ^^

P.S., is this font too small for you? Tell me if you would like me to make it bigger or not.)

 

"My dear Asuna, why does your face look like that? Don't tell me that you've forgotten who I am?" The man with the sensual voice slowly approached her from the shadows.

How does he know my name?

Before Asuna's question could be answered, she immediately noticed that he was extremely handsome. But then again, they all were. As she cast frantic glances around at her capturers, she saw that they all held a certain…mystery about them. Like every one of them had a secret that she needed to find out. The one that had spoken was of medium height for a man, as well as the rest. The only one that seemed different was the one who had violently dropped her. He towered beside her, hands on his hips as he looked into the distance with an angry look on his face. He was actually quite…scary. They all gave off menacing vibes, but she assumed that anyone who had the gall to kidnap a young girl would probably have guts as well as a steely impression, regardless.

 

The men's sharp bone structures shone under the light of the moon, revealing high cheekbones and large body frames. Before Asuna could even speak, the man who was the most handsome, as well as the most menacing, quickly approached the tallest male with a frightening speed. He grabbed the collar of the man's shirt tightly, dragging him down to his own height. For some, the scene might look a bit humorous. But even though he was shorter than the one who had tossed Asuna down, his height was made up for in the fact that his entire soul let off a feeling of authority. This man was not someone to be messed with. Asuna easily determined that she would not make a move on him to escape…yet.

 

"You dare defy my orders? What did I tell you?" The shorter man growled lowly, teeth baring. The scowl on his face was like none other Asuna had seen before. When the taller man did not respond, the shorter one gave a swift kick to his gut, earning a soft, but very well heard grunt from the taller one. Asuna flinched, fearing that she might be next. She silently cast a cautious glance around, but the four other men seemed quite unfazed by it all.

"What did I tell you?" The man asked again, this time with even more menace and anger seeping from his voice.

"You specifically instructed us to capture the girl, and to use force if necessary." He replied, sounding just as angry as the shorter man was. It was obvious that he didn't enjoy not being in charge. 

 

"So then WHY did you defy my orders?" He seethed, and because the man did not reply once again, he was about to receive yet another blow to the stomach when one of his comrades stepped forward to speak up on his behalf.

 

"Sir, if I may add, she was putting up quite a fight. It's not like we weren't expecting it though.. But if we had not used forced she would have escaped."

 

What? 'Not like we weren't expecting it'? It almost sounded like these men knew Asuna some how. And they made her sound… dangerous. At the information provided by the shortest man with surprisingly chubby cheeks, the one that seemed to be in charge lightened up a bit.

"Well yes. I guess force was to be needed at some point. But-" he slowly turned to Asuna, advancing her like a lion about to consume its prey.

"My dear, I am honestly quite surprised. Why have you not put up much of a fight this time around? We have never gotten this far. In fact, I don't think we have ever gotten you onto this boat." He motioned around him at the extremely large and well crafted ship. Finally, Asuna was able to gather the courage to speak.

 

"W-what do you mean? How do you know me? My name? I have never met you before in my entire life." She hissed, and the words were barely audible. At this, the man let out a soft chuckle.

"My my. Is the great Amora Napier playing dumb? What an odd development." He said, eyebrow raising. He slowly sunk down to his knees, and their eyes met. His hand reached out, and Asuna reeled back, seeing that he was about to touch her face. When his hand was only a millimeter away from her soft, white skin, she was about to bite his hand, when he suddenly pulled away. She was sure that he was going to touch her, so why didn't he?

"Unfortunately, it seems that the curse is still in place. I cannot touch you…yet." He drifted off, standing back up.

 

"What curse? Who are you? Who is Amora Napier?" Asuna bumbled every question on her mind out at once, and received and amused grin from the man. "Well, Asuna. Since you are pretending to not know, I guess I'll humor you. I am the Captain of this ship, Luhan. This is Kris-" He said, pointing to the tallest that had recieved a beating, "Xiumin-" he motioned towards the one who had spoken up with chubby cheeks, "Chen, Tao, and Lay. We are known as the 'Six Deadly Sins.'" He finished.

"But, aren't there seven deadly sins?" Asuna questioned.

"Well, yes. But there are only six of us." He coughed, seeming embarrassed. Regaining his composure, he began to speak again.

"Kris is known as Pride. Lay is known as Sloth. Xiumin is known as Envy. Tao is known as Wrath. Chen is known as Greed, and I am known as Lust." He grinned seductively.

 

"And why does your group have a name?" She retorted, unimpressed.

"Because, my dear. Every great pirate crew has a good name." He answered, giving a 'duh' impression.

As much as Asuna had been trying to ignore it, the large gash on her back was losing blood quickly. She was almost positive that not any of the 'pirates' knew of her injury, so she planned to make an escape. The only one that could possibly know anything would be Kris, but if he did, he did not let on.

As the blood dripped from her wound, she began to grow dizzy, and lightheaded.

She silently fought the urge to faint. If she did so now, these men could do anything they pleased with her.

If I can lead them on for a little longer…

 

"So, how do you know me?" She croaked. The seriousness of the wound seemed to be taking effect, slurring her speech.

"Isn't that obvious? You are the most infamous she-pirate of the seven seas! The great Amora Napier! Not a one has ever been able to capture you, let alone touch you. Until today, that is." He said, folding his hands together neatly.

Asuna was as confused as ever. Today had been such a wreck, she wasn't sure what was real anymore. Setting the questions aside, she decided to focus on escaping for now.

"And what do you want with me? Do you plan on selling me off to some broker?" She lulled, her head beginning to drop. The men didn't seem to notice.

Maybe it was too dark?

"Of course not, my dear. I plan on marrying you."