Chappie~2

Necklace

Author’s POV

 

And the bell rang~

 

The girls sat on their usual spot so as the boys.

While Seohyun is getting her lunch.

“Hey unnies! I have something to tell! This situation rarely happens!”Yoona told them excitedly while munching her food.

Upon hearing this, the girls went closer to Yoona and listened to her.

“Unnies, do you know Luhan?” Yoona asked them.

“Luhan? Who is he?” Jessica asked not knowing the person they are talking about.

“You don’t know Luhan?” Hyoyeon shockingly asked.

“I don’t even know Hyo why you’re so shocked.” Sooyoung told Hyoyeon.

“You all know, I don’t pay attention to those things.” Jessica defended herself.

“To keep this short, I’ll sum it all. Luhan is Popular.” Sunny told Jessica.

“Okay guys. Shut up and let’s hear Yoona.” Tiffany exclaimed making their mouth shut.

“While our Professor was discussing the new lesson, Luhan..” Yoona told them.

“What about him? Just tell us already!” annoyed Yuri told Yoona.

“Okay, okay! Chill!” Yoona calmed Yuri.

“Luhan was asking Seobaby’s name. And guess what? He was blushing while asking. It seems that he likes our sister.” Yoona told them.

The girls were happy about it. They were excited since both matches and suits together.

“Wait! Guys,  have a plan.” Sooyoung told them.

“And what is it, Seo Soo Young?” Taeyeon asked Sooyoung.

Everyone’s attention was on Sooyoung.

“We have to find out if Luhan really likes our Hyun.” Sooyoung told them cautiously afraid others might hear them.

After Seohyun ordered her lunch, she went directly to their spot. Seohyun felt something is going on seeing her sisters talking seriously. She hurriedly went to them.

“Sooyoung unnie, what’s with my name?” Seohyun asked raising an eyebrow.

“Keep calm.” Sooyoung mouthed the girls.

“Uuh? You called?” Sooyoung asked Seohyun.

“Don’t play dumb unnie, I heard my name.” Seohyun sternly told Sooyoung.

“You’re really dumb Hyun. Why do you think we’re talking behind your back. We were just checking out the boys over there.” Hyoyeon nervously told Seohyun pointing at a bunch of boys in a group.

“Okay then.” Seohyun told them.

As Seohyun was confused about their talk, smiles were forming on her unnies faces. She did not know that those smiles has something behind it.

 

 

 

“Hyung! Give me some! I’m hungry!” Tao told them while doing his aegyeo.

“Tao  you don’t have to show your disgusting aegyeo though.” Baekhyun told Tao showing his disgusted face.

“Luhan!” Xiumin called Luhan who was spacing out.

“Mm?” Luhan was taken aback by the sudden call.

“Someone told me that you have been talking with Yoona a while ago. Mind telling us why you’re spacing out?” Xiumin asked Luhan directly not caring his brothers’ reaction upon hearing Yoona’s name.

“Wait! Luhan? Talking to Yoona?” asked Sehun who was dumbfounded.

“Hyung! You have been talking with MY Yoona and you did not tell me?! It hurts hyung! Here I am just staring at her and doesn’t even have a chance to talk to her even once. It hurts in here!” Kai told Luhan dramatically while pointing in his chest.

“Ya! Kai! In the first place, you and Yoona are nothing and I don’t even love nor like her. As for Xiumin’s question, no I won’t tell.” Irritated Luhan told them standing and walking out of the cafeteria.

“Something’s fishy!” Chen blurted out.

“I know that fishy!” Kris told them out of the blue.

“What?” Suho asked.

“What is it?” Lay asked.

“I am handsome.” Kris proudly said.

The boys rolled their eyes upon hearing the latter’s answer.

“Don’t even think about it hyung! I am more handsome!” Chanyeol told Kris gaining everyone’s groan.

 

The bell rang indicating the end of lunch..

Everyone went to their respective classes.

Luhan saw Seohyun heading to her classroom which is 4 rooms away.

*Why do I suddenly feel like I have to watch and protect her”

Luhan thought. He stopped for a moment to watch her.

As Seohyun is nearing her classroom, a guy touched her harassingly.

“Ya!Don’t touch me you ert!” Seohyun shouted.

“I can’t stop myself from touching you babe!”  Jinwoon told Seohyun hugging her tightly.

Luhan who saw this run towards their direction but was stopped by his track as he saw the Teacher, who just arrive, punishing Jinwoon and letting Seohyun go to her class safely.

“I should have went to her earlier. I should have protected her. Uggh!! Dumb Luhan!!” He told himself punching his head lightly while going to his class late.

 

 

 

Author's note:

 

 

Hi everyone.. thank you for supporting my story.. Love lots! :*