Chappie~3

Necklace

Luhan POV

 

I really can’t focus what the professor is saying right now. My head is filled with Seohyun’s scared face. I should have gone there earlier. I should have punch that ert’s face. Is she okay right now? Why am I even concerned about her? Why am I thinking about her? Mind! Stop! Stop! Ouch! I will not punch my head again.

“Luhan-ssi” the professor called me.

I was a bit scared and my mind’s not working right now.

“Ye…Yes?” why am I stuttering?!

“Why are you hitting yourself?!” the professor asked a little bit annoyed.

I need to think of an excuse right now!

“Hahaha!” Yoona laughed at me.

“Stop laughing ! you are of no help!” I told her almost whispering which fortunately she understands.

“Yoona-ssi” the professor called her.

“Mm?” Yoona stopped laughing.

“Do you want to go out?” the professor asked her.

“I’m sorry sir. I won’t do it again.” Yoona replied like a puppy that lost its mother.

“Back to you Luhan-ssi. What did you learn from our lesson today?” the professor asked me.

Okay. This is the end.

“Kring~~ Kring~~”

The bell rang indicating the end of the session. Thankss!! This saved my life

“Oh, Luhan-ssi. You must thank the bell. Okay class dismissed.”

My classmates kept their things as soon as the professor went out.

“Hey! Yoona!” I called Yoona.

“What?! I was almost send outside because of you!” she angrily yelled at me.

“Ya! It’s your fault too. You shouldn’t have laughed.” I defended myself.

“What is it that you want?” Yoona asked calmly this time.

“Can I have Seohyun’s number?” I shyly asked. Wait, why am I shy?

“Give me enough reasons that I should give her number to you.” Yoona sneakily told me.

Why am I asking for her number in the first place? Uggh!! This mouth of mine!

 

 

 

Seohyun’s POV

 

As I was heading home, I somehow passed Yoona unnie’s class room. I stopped as I saw two figures. Yoona unnie’s figure and a guy’s figure that seems familiar. I was getting closer to the door to clearly see the guy, but my heart broke into pieces as I saw the person that fluttered my heart talkin seriously and shyly to Yoona unnie. I have been attracted to Luhan since the first day I saw him. I don’t remember when it was, I did not tell my unnies about this cause they might do something crazy.

                Seeing Luhan and Yoona unnie together in a room only them breaks my heart. I know their dating. I need to stop this liking of mine, but stopping it is very hard since I love him for a very long time. I have to go. I have to leave them alone, together. I might distract them.

“Oh! Seohyun, you’re here already? We already ate. You can eat with Yoona later.” Jessica unnie told me.

“What happened Hyun?! You’re so pale.” Taeyeon unnie worriedly asked.

Everyone gave their attention to me hearing taeyeon unnie’s comment.

“Uh? I’m okay. I  just need enough rest that’s all. No need to worry unnies, I’m okay, really. Tell Yoona unnie to eat. I’m going to sleep now unnies. Good night.” I told them forcing a smile.

I was not feeling well after seeing Yoona unnie and Luhan in a room together. It makes me pale. It’s really hard to give up someone whom you have liked for how many years, and it hurts.