Chappie~ 13

Necklace

AUTHOR's POV

 

 

The girls and boys collapsed at their seats feeling relieved that theyre now gone.

 

“So I think pretending will not be in this case anymore?” Kai told them while winking at Yoona.

 

“EEWw!!”Yoona told Kai disgustingly.

 

“Kai, do you like Yoona?” Kris asked.

 

“Who wouldn’t?” Kai told Kris but still looking at Yoona and sheepishly smiling.

 

“Don’t ever go near to our Yoona nor touch her.” Yuri told Kai while hugging Yoona protectively.

 

“Yeah, Yuri noona’s right hyung. You shouldn’t.” Sehun seconded while raising his hand.

 

“It’s not like I’m going to her nor do something bad though. Is it illegal to like someone?” Kai defended his self.

 

“I would never ever like you back!” Yoona shouted at Kai’s face.

 

“How many times do I have to remind you all that no shouting.” Taeyeon face palmed.

 

“Really? I will make you fall for me hard.”Kai stated while flashing his killersmile at Yoona.

 

Yoona just rolled her eyes.

 

“Taeyeonah! I’m hungry” Sooyoung told Taeyeon.

 

“Buy your own food!” Taeyeon responded.

 

“Really this unnie! Kaja Hyoyeon let’s buy food.” Sooyoung replied while standing up.

 

“You should buy me one too.” Hyoyeon told Sooyoung while touching her stomach.

 

“Okay fine.” Sooyoung replied while rolling her eyes.

 

“Unnie I’m going to the mall. Bye.” Yoona bid her goodbye to her unnies.

 

“Wait I want to go with you!” Yuri told Yoona.

 

“Kaja!” Yoona replied.

 

Hyung we’ll just go with them, okay?” Kai told Kris.

 

“Let’s go!” Kai dragged Sehun out of his chair.

 

“Ya! Why are you dragging me, I can walk too you know. And I didn’t even agree!” Sehun protested.

 

“Remember the dare!” Kai glared at Sehun.

 

“My life really.” Sehun murmured.

 

“Heard You!” Kai told Sehun.

 

“Yeah right! You heard it well.” Sehun told Kai sarcastically while rolling his eyes.

 

“Girls! Wait for us!” Kai shouted to them.

 

 

 “Ummm…Seohyun are you really okay? You look pale.” Luhan asked Seohyun worriedly as he accompanied Seohyun to her home.

 

“I’m okay.I don’t want to bother you anymore. Just go home. I can walk myself to my house its already near.” Seohyun stubbornly told Luhan.

 

“No. I will not leave you. Tell me the truth are you really okay.” Luhan told Seohyun sternly.

 

“*sigh*No, I’m not okay. I think because I haven’t shouted that loud since today and my head hurts because of the shouting’s and screaming’s” Seohyun told Luhan giving up.

 

“’Oh we’re here?”  Luhan told Sehoyun standing at their gate.

 

“See, told ya’, it’s really near.”  Seohyun told Luhan forcing a smile.

 

“Well, Luhan thank you very much!”, Seohyun thanked Luhan.

 

“You’re welcome. Go inside and take your medicine and rest. Be careful and goodbye.” Luhan told Seohyun while holding her because she got out of balance.

 

“Okay bye.”Seohyun hugged Luhan feeling thankful.

 

Luhan blushed as he felt Seohyun’s sin touching his.

 

“Seohyun, Its no big deal, I can always help you with anything” Luhan told her while patting her back.

 

“Just call me and I will be the--” Luhan stopped as soon as he felt Seohyun’s weight on his.

 

“Seohyun? Ya! Are you okay?” Luhan tapped Seohyun but still she did not move.

 

“Seo Joo Hyun?" Luhan pushed Seohyun gently, she was very pale. He did not know what to do and so he carried her bridal style and rang the doorbell hastily.