Chappie~14

Necklace

“Seo Joo Hyun?" Luhan pushed Seohyun gently, she was very pale. He did not know what to do and so he carried her bridal style and rang the doorbell hastily fortunately the butler opened the door directly.

"Goodness gracious, what happened to miss? and who are you?" the Butler asked at the same time panicking.

"I can answer you after, first let me in Seohyun's state is very important." Luhan told the butler half-shouting. His veins visible because of Seohyun's weight which is heavy for Luhan.

"Sorry, come in." the butler opened the door wide for Luhan to enter. 

"Call a doctor and also call her sisters and parents." Luhan asked the butler while passing by him. As he entered the room, a maid lead the way to Seohyun's room.

Luhan then put down Seohyun in the bed. He put his hand on Seohyun's forehead and felt her temperature.

"This is bad." Luhan mumbled.

"Excuse me sir, what happened?" the maid asked, dead worried about Seohyun's condition.

"She has a fever. Can you get me a clean towel and a warm water please." Luhan told the maid while tucking Seohyun in her blanket. 

"Okay." the maid got out of the room while the butler entered.

"Did you call them?" Luhan asked the butler who is at the end of Seohyun's bed.

"Yes I already told her parents and sisters. They are coming." the butler told Luhan. Luhan then went to the AC to adjust the temperature.

"Can I ask what happened sir?" the butler asked out of the blue.

"From what I think, she must have been shocked or maybe overly suprised a while ago." Luhan answered the butler and sat on a chair beside Seohyun's bed.

"May I know, what is your relationship with our Seohyun?" the butler once again asked.

It took Luhan a few minutes to answer his question. 

"I am Xi LuHan, and I am Seohyun's friend." Luhan told the butler bitterly smiling.

"Okay then sir, I will trust our Seohyun to you." the butler answered and bowed before exiting the room.

As the door closed, Luhan then shifted her gaze to Seohyun. He looks at her dreamingly. Her features which is outstanding. He looked at her intently and went closer to her face. Few inches away from her face. When suddenly the door opened revealing the maid bringing a clean towel and a warm water.

Luhan then directly moved away from Seohyun and went to the maid to get the towel and the water.

"Thank you." Luhan thanked the maid but deep inside he thought "How can she interrupt my best moment, heeolll~" 

The maid bowed and left, leaving the unconscious Seohyun and the blushing Luhan alone.

Luhan went beside Seohyun and wiped her with the towel that was given by the maid.

"Seohyun-ah, please don't get sick. I'm dead worried." he mumbled while wiping her face gently. He stopped wiping and looked at her dreamingly again.

"Please don't get mistaken, I love someone seohyun-ah and it's you." Luhan confessed then placed the towel in her forehead. He hold her hands and caressed it gently. As time goes by Luhan fell asleep beside Seohyun while holding her hand and Seohyun is still unconscious.

 

 

"Where is our baby?" Taeyeon from the main door asked the butler panickly.

"Is she okay?" Yoona worriedly asked, looking at the butler hoping for a positive answer.

"I told you that your plan is very dangerous." Hyoyeon told Sooyoung who is now very guilty.

"I didn't know it would be like this." Sooyoung defended herself from the glares she received from her unnies.

"She is in her room, miss. And she is still unconscious." the butler replied Taeyeon.

"Did you call the doctor already?" Jessica asked who is also dead worried of her youngest sister.

"Yes, I already did miss." the butler answered.

"What did he say?" Tiffany asked from the back.

"Actually he already went here and checked miss Seohyun." the butler explained.

"And?" yuri inserted. All eyes glued on the butler waiting for Seohyun's health status.

"And he told us that it is because of something happened that surprised miss Seohyun." the butler continued.

"Surprised?" Yoona asked and eyed Sooyoung. Everyone then turned their attention to Sooyoung.

"Ahhh, surprised." Yuri stated still looking at Sooyoung.

"I told you I did not know it would be like this." Sooyoung told them trying to convince them.

"She has a high fever right now because of the surprise." the butler added and all eyes shifted to the Butler.

"Okay guys, i think we need to look at our sister." Jessica told everyone. She walked the stairs to Seohyun's room and everyone followed.

"Ooh I almost forgot. There is someone in miss Seohyun's room." the butler added but only Tiffany heard it all because the others are already at the stairs.

"Eh?" Tiffany looked back, her eyes looking like it's going to come out.

"He told me he is miss Seohyun's friend." the butler added and bowed then left.

"He?" Tiffany repeated and walked fast to catch up with the otheres but it's too late the girls are already in the room.

"Ugggh, I should have walked faster and tell them not to bother them." Tiffany mumbled who is now at the door of Seohyun's room and looked at her sisters' faces.

They were looking, staring smilingly at the bed and when Tiffany looked at where they are looking, she saw Seohyun sleeping peacefully and Luhan whi is also asleep with his hands holding Seohyun's hands. Tiffany can't help but scream fortunately it didn't wake the two.

"We have to get out of here." Taeyeon whispered and drag them out of the room.

 

 

 

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Hello everyone!!! I finally updated~ wooot. hahahaha thank you for all the comments I appreciated your time in reading this so I updated. thank you very much for waiting, I know it's hard to wait but still you all waited. thank you, love lots~ and please comment so that I can have an inspiration for the other chapter and as promised too that I will be updating this after my projects. GOD BLESS~