Chappie~ 12

Necklace

AUTHOR'S POV

 

 

"Ummm...Seohyun....we were talking about...ummm...you know umm...projects?" Taeyeon nervously defended their side stutteringly.

 

"Hyung, we were doing our projects just like what Taeyeon noona told the both of you. When we saw them making their projects too, so we thought doing it together would be better." Sehun told Luhan calmly.

 

"Nice one my dongsaeng." Kris thought.

 

"But Yoona, we don't have any assignments nor projects. Right?" Luhan asked Yoona who was sitting beside Yuri head hanging low.

 

Yuri glanced at Yoona who was biting her lips out of nervousness.

 

"Can't I be with my unnies?I was just tagging along." Yoona defended herself like a flash.

 

"Should I be asking you that?Why are you two together?"Yoona smirked pointing to both Seohyun and Luhan.

 

Everyone felt relieved, thanks to Yoona. 

Luhan then glanced to Seohyun trying to explain the situation but once he glanced at Seohyun's direction, he just can't help himself from smiling.

 

"Ya! Why are you smiling? Is there something going on?" Hyoyeon wittily asked Luhan as soon as he smiled.

 

"Unnie! Its not like that!" Seohyun defended.

 

"Seohyunaah, why are you defensive?"Taeyeon smirked targetting Seohyun.

 

Seohyun then rolled her eyes. 

"Unnie, you know school paper right? I was assigned to write about our school so I went to the abondoned room where the school record was. Luckily, I met Luhan in the hallway, and I asked him why was he there and he told me the same reason as mine. okay? Now, Problem solved?" Seohyun explained them with matching action.

 

"Wait, when you do projects you need to have materials right? But where are your materials?" Luhan asked feeling intrigued while sitting beside Kris.

 

"Yeah your right" Seohyun seconded while standing behind Taeyeon.

 

"We were just talking about the ideas. And are you an interviewer?" Kris replied and asked an intense(well for Kris its intense XD) question to stop him from asking.

 

"Oh really?" Luhan asked.

 

"Yes Really!" Kai shouted.

 

"I said stop shouting."Taeyeon hissed

 

"Sorry" Kai apologized.

 

"Unnies, I think I have to go, I'm feeling tired."Seohyun told them bidding her goodbye.

 

"Seohyun, are you okay. You look pale."Taeyeon worriedly asked and so she was about to stand up to check her but was stopped by Luhan.

 

"I'll walk her home."Luhan told Taeyeon with his reassured smile.

 

"No, Thanks Luhan, but I don't want to bother you anymore." Seohyun told him feeling guilty.

 

"No I will walk you home." Luhan told her.

 

"Okay then. Bye unnies and oppas?" She bid her goodbye while flashing them her sweet smile.

 

"Be careful!"Sooyoung shouted.

 

"Luhan, take care of Seohyun. I beg you."Taeyeon told Luhan teary eyed.

Then Luhan smiled.

 

 

++++TO BE CONTINUED++++