Chappie~8

Necklace

AUTHOR'S POV

 

 

 

 

Kris called Suho.

"Let's start." Kris told Suho on the phone and hung up.

 

 

"Xiumin hyung! Go." Suho whispered in xiumin's ear.

 

"So, Luhan, do you have any idea about your journalism?" Xiumin asked.

 

"I really don't know how to start this jourbalism because I don't know the history of this school." Luhan explained everything to suho and xiumin.

 

"I think I can help you with that." Suho told Luhan. Luhan then immediately shift his attention to suho from the road.

 

"How can you help me then?" Luhan asked suho.

 

"I know where the school kept their history records." Suho smirked.

 

"Nice one" Xiumin thought while smiling.

 

"Where?" Luhan asked eagerly to suho waiting for an answer.

 

"I will tell you with one condition," suho told luhan while staring at him.

 

"Oh no you don't" xiumin thought knowing what the condition is.

 

"If this is ain't for my grade i will not ask for your condition but unfortunately it is. What is the condition then?" Luhan asked worried for a heavy condition.

 

"Set me up with your best friend, Park Cho Rong." Duho cooly replied because he knows that luhan will set them up for his own grade.

 

"But Suho, you already know that Rong doesn't like you." Luhan told him worriedly.

 

"You can't? Then you'll fail." Suho told luhan with confidene.

 

Xiumin rolled his eyes witnessing their conversation.

 

"Okay fine. I will. Happy? Just tell me where they kept the records." Luhan told Suho annoyed by  the condition.

 

"Very happy. Its in the abandoned room 2 rooms away from your class room." Suho told Luhan happily.

 

"What? A-ab-abandoned r-room😱?"Luhan stuttered upon knowing that the abandoned room is music room and science laboratory away.

 

"Why are you stuttering? You're afraid?" Xiumin asked not believing Luhan's scared.

 

"Yeah. And you're becoming pale. Your really scared😱?!" Suho asked while laughing.

 

"Of course not. I'll be home late. Bye." Luhan bid goodbye to them.

 

"Be careful you might see a ghost" Suho yelled at Luhan who is now far away.

 

"Ywah, a beautiful ghost. Haha!" Xiumin told Suho and high fived each other.

 

 

 

 

 

 

As Luhan reached the school, he saw seohyun going to tge same direction as he is.

 

"A-an-anyeonghaseyo Seohyun ssi." Luhan stuttered while greeting seohyun.

 

"Neh, annyeonghaseyo." Seohyun too greeted luhan while smiling.

 

"Her smile is different!!" Luhan thought.

 

"Where are you going?" Luhan asked wondering that she is still in school at this late time.

 

"I'm going to het some school records." Seohyun replied then asked "how about you? Why are you here?"

 

"Me too. To get some records for my journalism." Luhan replied Seohyun while staring at her eyes.

 

"She has clear eyes!" Luhan again thought.

 

"I'm veru sorry for asking you this but can i come with you? I'm scared of darks." Seohyun shyly asked Luhan who is now flustered by her sudden question.

 

"Of course you can. Still we are goint to he same direction." Luhan happilyvreplied because he is spending his night with her.

 

"This is my first night spending with other people." Luhan thought.

 

"Ummm.. how are you?" Luhan asked question to break the awkwardness between them.

 

"I'm great. How bout you and yoona unnie?" Seohyun asked feeling hurt when Yoona's name got mentioned.

 

"What do you mean, yoona and me?" Luhan asked confused.

 

"Well, i know you like Yoona unnie and i think you two are seeing each other though, am I right?" Seohyun asked him questions.

 

"I dont like her that way. I like her as a friend. And we are not seeing each other. In fact i love someone." Luhan replied her seriously.

 

 

While the two of them are walking and talking towards the abandoned room..

 

"Unnie, is it going to work?" Yoona whispered to hyoyeon afraid the two might hear them.

 

"Yes it will. Trust me." Hyoyeon told yoona full of confidence.

 

 

 

 

while the two were walking the hallway they passed by the music room

 

 

"Who is that someone then?" Seohyun asked feeling the chilling atmosphere.

 

"Its Seo-" Luhan was about to say but was cut off by seohyun's question.

 

"Luhan, am i hearing things?" Seohyun asked upon Hearing the soubd of a piano playing.

 

"No you aren't" luhan knew that she will freak out if he will tell her that he is also hearing what she heard.

 

Then the sound of piano is getting louder eery step they take.

 

"Don't worry i'm here." Luhan grabbed seohyun's shoulder upon seeing her lips trembling.

 

Seohyun wrapped her arms around Luhan's waist hearing the sound getting louder.

 

"Don't leave me. Im scared." Seohyun is at the urge of crying but held back when Luhan hugged her tightly.

 

 

 

"Told ya. I know my plans are the best." Hyoyeon told yoona proudly.

 

"Didnt know Luhan would be this dumb." Yoona toldvhyoyeon.

 

"Ya!You're insultin me!" Hyoyeon yelled at Yoona luckily seohyun did not hear anything because of the piano.

 

"Unnie! Your voice! Okay, sorry. I was just joking." Yoona whispered at Hyoyeon then hyoyeon rolled her eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

To be continued...

 

 

 

 

Author's note

 

I know that i have to finish this story but my bestfriend's birthday is near and she told me to write a one shot if I get more than 10 upvotes. So please upvote for my bestfriend.. thanks and heres an update.. God Bless!!