Chappie 10~

Necklace

 

 

AUTHOR'S POV

 

"Don't you think thi s is too much?" Taeyeon told sooyoung who is smiling.

 

 

"Yeah, Seohyun's crying." Kris added.

 

"Umm, Taeyeon unnie, Kris oppa and you" Sooyoung called their names and glared at the taller boy beside her who is eating happily not minding the situation.

 

"Me?!" Chanyeol widened his eyes.

Sooyoung then rolled her eyes.

 

"Yes, you! We have to encounter a lot of things to get what we want. So let us just represent our plan, I mean my PLAN," Sooyoung tried to explain.

 

"Seriously?!"Taeyeon rolled her eyes.

 

"unnie, just shut up okay? I'm explaining here. So in short my PLAN is like the struggles of their love life. Isn't it brilliant?" Sooyoung finished it off while asking.

 

Krooo Krooo Krooo *cricket sound*

 

"This is very delicious!!" Chanyeol exclaimed.

 

"Delicious?! Are you even listening to me?! Ya! Park Chan Yeol!!" Sooyoung yelled.

 

"Ya! Choi Soo Young, shut that big mouth of yours! They might hear us!" Taeyeon scolded Sooyoung.

 

 

"Neh, unnie. Sorry" Sooyoung apologized to taeyeon while glaring at Chanyeol.

 

"Guys, they're coming!" Kris informed them.

 

"Huh!? Who's com*cough*"  Chanyeol asked while coughing because of the food.

 

"Ya! Look what happened to you! You choke yourself because you eat way too fast!" Sooyoung told Chanyeol worriedly covering his mouth with her hands because they might hear them.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

On the other side....

 

 

"It's okay Seohyun, this is the last room. We're going to get out of here!" Luhan comforted Seohyun who was busy crying.

 

"I'm really scared of darks!" Seohyun told him the nth time.

 

"Don't worry all we need to do is to get the records and then go out. Oh? We're almost there" Luhan told the girl who is hugging him while tightening his grip.

 

"Okay, then. Just promise me you won't leave me." Seohyun told Luhan feeling safe under Luhan's embrace.

 

"Promise!" Luhan told Seohyun while smiling.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

"ya! What are you both doing! They're coming! And I don't even know how to do this!" Kris yelled at the two.

 

 

"Here! drink that and Choi Soo Young come here and do this! Faster!" Taeyeon scolded the two while giving Chanyeol a bottle of Mineral Water.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

"I didn't know they were lights in an abandoned room." Seohyun wondered."It kinda scares me though" Seohyun told Luhan feeling anxious.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

"My arms are gonna burst!. On and then off, on,. off UGH!!" Kris told Sooyoung.

 

 

"Stop complaining and do it properly." Sooyoung whispered.

 

 

"Park Chanyeol!" Sooyoung called him.

 

"What?!" Chanyeol irritatedly asked.

 

Sooyoung whispered something on his ear.

 

"What are you both whispering?" Kris asked out of curiosity.

 

"Its none of your bussiness." Sooyoung told him.

 

"I think they're dating?" Taeyeon asked out of the blue.

 

"Of course not!" Sooyoung defended while blushing.

 

"Wait sooyoung . Why are you blushing?" Kris asked.

 

"I am not!!" Sooyoung argued.

 

"She said she loves me" Chanyeol laughed.

 

"I did not!!" Sooyoung punched chanyeol.

 

"Okay!! I was just joking!! Geez" chanyeol walked out.

 

"Yah Sooyoung! Tell me if you are dating." Taeyeon told sooyoung while laughing.

 

""OH! Gosh!! I told you that i am not dating!!" sooyoung told two. taeyeon and kris laughed hard.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

"Let's go inside to make things done" Luhan told Seohyun.

 

Seohyun followed behind Luhan while wrapping her arms around Luhan's waist.

 

As soon as they entered the abandoned room, the lights that was turning on and off by itseldf welcomed the two.

 

BAAAMM!!!

 

"AAAAAAAAAAGHHHH!!!" Seohyun screamed her lungs out and lied on the floor, her feet and legs not supporting her because it  is feeling numb.

 

"That door is freaking bad." Luhan told her not finding the proper words to say because he is also scared.

 

 

"I am really scared!!" Seohyun cried out.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE

 

okay, hi everyone, i was going to update it yeasterday but i forgot... Sorry.. and thanks to all the subscriber, to all who commented and especially to all who uypvoted even though i haven't post the one shot still thanks..