Chappie~ 11

Necklace

Author's POV

 

 

After that epic plan taeyeon texted the girls who are with them through their plan and also asked Kris to text the boys too. She told him to meet them at the cafe in front of their school for some important informations.

Kris then do what Taeyeon said.

 

At the cafe...

 

"Oooh!!! The plan was daebak!!" Chanyeol screamed.

 

"Ya! Park Chan Yeol! Stop yelling! You didn't even do anything. You only choke yourself!" Sooyoun shouted at Chanyeol.

 

"You told me not to shout, look at you shouting at me! tsk! and Ya!! I contributed something!" Chanyeol argued.

 

"Ya! Stop shouting you two!" Hyoyeon shouted at the two.

 

"You too!!" Chanyeol and sooyoung shouted.

"Sehun, don't forget our bet." Kai whispered in Sehun's ear.

 

"Yoona noona! Kai hyung wants to da--" Sehun shouted at Yoona but was cut off by Kai.

 

"Ya!" Kai scolded Sehun. Yoona saw Kai scolding Sehun. "Don't do it in public." Kai told sehun faking smile. Sehun then rolled his eyes.

 

"Guys??" Taeyeon asked for their attention but still they didn't hear her because they were pre occupied.

 

"Ehem? Guys!!?" Again Taeyeon shouted. Still they didn't hear a thing.

Kris who was sitting silently couldn't bear watching so he stood up then shouted.

 

"Everyone!! Shut Up!!" Everyone in the cafe turned their faces to Kris who is standing together with Taeyeon.

 

Kris faced the customers in the cafe who were looking and staring at him intently.

 

"I'm Sorry please continue on what you all are doing." Kris apologized.

 

Taeyeon too bowed apologetically then sat together with Kris.

 

"It's all because of you Guys! Do we have to scream to gain your attention?!" Taeyeon scolded them.

 

Yuri who was all silent mehronged them.

"Told ya! Bleee" Yuri told them who are glaring at Yuri.

 

"Yuri! Stop that!" Taeyeon scolded her.

 

Everyone giggled except for the serious Kris and Taeyeon.

 

"So we are here because the plan was succesful. Thanks to Sooyoung." Kris then looked at Sooyoung's direction. Sooyoung who was very proud of her plan flipped her hair.Other's the rolled their eyes then looked back at Kris. 

"And now all we have to do is to pretend that we don't know each other. okay?" Kris finished explaining.

 

the girls and the boys who were confused of the sudden situation boombered them questions.

 

"Unnie, why do we have to pretend that we don't know each other?" Yoona asked.

"Yeah right. Now how can we approach them?" Kai seconded. Sehun who knew what he will do rolled his eyes.

"It's because they might find it very suspicious. and KAi? why do you have to approach us when in the frst place we were not close to begin with?" Taeyeon answered Yoona's question but replied Kai with a question.

 

Sehun smirked. Kai nudge Sehun. "Help me. will you?!" Kai whispered feeling flustered by Taeyeon's sudden question. Sehun just replied Kai with a sticking of the tounque out.

 

"Ummm...You know... umm projects?" Kai stuttered while rubbing his neck avoiding their gazes.

 

"Yeah KAi. why do you have to approa--" Kris was about to finish Kai's issue when Seohyun entered the cafe with Luhan beside her.

 

"Oh NO!" Everyone thought.

 

Luhan who saw Sehun went near to their table but was totally confused when Yoona was sitting in front of Sehun.

 

"Sehun? Yoona?! Wait..What's the meaning of this?" Luhan asked them felling confused raising an eyebrow.

 

"Luhan, here's your coffee, thanks for everythi--. unnies? wait.. who are these boys?" Seohyun asked who just got back from the counter with her orders in her hands.