No more hiding.

Full Of Happiness

-The next day-

  After receiving the message from Onew,She dress all up looking nicely.She look around and notice that Taemin is not around because he had a tuition in Nana house.She look at the her watch and it's already past lunch.She quickly go out and hold a taxi and head to her destination.

"Omo!,I'm late(Why do I care?)."She sigh and sigh,she's worried about being late and at the same time.she felt relieve too.

 

She enter this beautiful garden that Onew text her to wait.She look around and he was late too.After 10 minutes,something grab her from behind.She push it then 'it' fall down.She turns and 'Oh' she gasp,it was Onew.

"Mianhae!!,I didn't saw you there,are you okay?." She helps him up,she looks at him then push him down with anger.

"Why are you late!You know how long I''ve been waiting.You said on-time!." Onew stand up with an 'ouch' facial.

"You're the one who's late,ouch.Why do you push me for?You should thank me for buying you something to drink." He hand the drinks,she look at him.

"Y-you were buying me...drinks,I'm late?So you wasn't late.Hihi,Mianhae?." Onew fold his arm looking at her,then he smile.

"So,you really waited for me even though I'm gone for 10 minutes,you're mad because you care,don't you?." He come closer to her,she walk backwards.

"No I don't! I was upset that even though you're not late,you've should text me your going to buy someting to drinks,and not caring!" She yell at him,she smile again.

"Haha,I forgot,Sorry..my mistake." He move backwards and make Taeyeon felt comfortable,he invite her to sit down.

"So..what about Taemin,you text me yesterday and said it's about Taemin,what's up with him?." He look at her.almost touch her thigh with his hands.

"Taeyeon-ssi,I don't think I can hide it no more,I just can't seeing you make my heart blow and makes me happy again." He grab her hand and hugged it.

"Lee seonsang-nim?What are you doing?This is not proffesional.Let go of me!." He let her go then she stands up and leave with tears falling down,Onew ran over to stop her.

"Taeyeon-ssi! I know you feel the same way as I do,I never like a girl before and you're the first girl to make me like you." Wiping her tears.

"B-but...you're suppose to hate me,I embarass you infront of a coffee shop and I thought you doing this just for me to repay what I did." She push his hands away and wipe it by herself.

"No,I hate you at first but then...I started to have feelings on you,I just can't stop thinking about you." Pulling her closer but she refuse.

"You know my problems don't you,you're the first man after Taemin knows about my problems.You've seen it with your own eyes,why I can't love a man."

"But I can change that,doesn't mean you have to give up,you deserve to be love,please Taeyeon-ssi." She role that red eyes of her then walk away.

"Remember what is you're purpose Lee seonsang-nim.I'm not here to play games with you." She walk away from him,crying.

"Game? You think love is a game.You're afraid! you're afraid getting loved,don't you!." Yelling at her,then she stop and turn,looking at him sternly.

"Why are you doing this to me?I just can't...I can't." She kneel down crying louder,Onew ran as quick as he can then suddenly hug her.Taeyeon hit him weakly at his shoulder.

"You don't have to be afraid.I'm doing this,so I don't lose you to another man,I'm sorry if I make you feel bad."Helping her standing up,Taeyeon hug him as tight as she could.

"Gomawo,Lee seonsang-nim.I've never feel like this for such along time but please give me time to think." Onew kiss her forehead and place his chin.

"Ok,but don't refuse me,I'm sincere with you." Taeyeon hug him and nod,and that's how they love begin.

     What they didn't know was Taemin and Nana were walking at the same path,He gasp seeing his noona and his teacher hugging.He wants to approach them but Nana stop him before he do something stupid.

Nana POV

"Taemin-ah,No..Why are you stopping you're own sister to make love." I stop him before it gets to Taeyeon Unnie and Lee seonsang-nim,I felt devastated with Taemin because he sort of hate seeing they couples together.

"With our own class teacher! are you kidding me! No..I'll never let them." He ran towards and when I'm stopping him,he push me hard until I fall down.

"Noona! What are you doing?." Taeyeon unnie push Lee seonsang-nim away and she was kindda shock seeing Taemin came along from nowhere.

"Yaa,Taemin-ah,Micheoseo! Why do you push me down." I pull his uniform and smile at Taeyeon unnie and Lee seonsang-nim.

"Let go of me!,Noona..it's true isn't it.you are dating Lee seonsang-nim,What I hear from Minho hyung wasn't fake." I saw Taeyon unnie nod but then she speakup shockly.

"You met him already?Where...so you know about our fake dating at that time and that's what you wanted to tell me don't you?" Taemin seems weird hearing the word fake.

"Fake? So at that time you guys were faking to avoid him but what are you doing now." Taemin pointing at Lee seonsang-nim.

"She accept me truly now,You've shouldn't burden your sister like this." Lee seonsang-nim speakup to protect Taeyeon unnie,Taemin look up at his noona and I can see his eyes were watered.

"N-noona,you finally found 'the one',does he make you happy,does he make you thinks of the old days." Taeyeon unnie nod and she has this cute smile on her face.I've never seen she's that happy and I bet Taemin doesn't saw that one coming too.

"I'll be home soon noona,I wanna have a walk with Nana,Anyeong noona." He pull me with him,I wave at the both of them and we leave.

    As we were walking,I try to cheer him up,but he's still not smiling,he look down,then I know I've gotta say this even though I hate it.

"Taemin-ah,Yoona says she loves you!", He quickly look at me with a smile,then push me away with a laugh.

"Now,you're smiling.Just accept the way you noona is.She's in-love.Will she stop you falling in-love with the girl you like even though 'if' she hate her" He  look at me then think.

"No,she'll support me and yeah,I was just too emotional,I just don't want noona to get hurt again." I cheer him and convince him,finally he accept the way it is.He shouldn't scold to his noona like that,what kind of dongsaeng are you?He agree to accept his noona relantionship and see how far the could be.But still he wasn't happy.

"Can I go home now,I wanna see my noona." Making cute faces in-front of me..annoying.

"Urghh!You're such a baby.Just go will ya?." I kick him away then both of us laugh.He send me home then I watch him leave.Now,I've been thinking about me feeling towards him....Oh....

-At home-

"Bye,Taeyeon-ssi,we meet again tomorrow,at the same place,arraseo." Taeyeon nod and smile,Onew was about to leave she stop him then kiss his cheeks.Both of them make a shy smile.They wave at each other while Taemin peek from aside of their house.

"Noona! You've cooked?." Taemin came home smile.Taeyeon felt guilty at him but she pass him a smile too.

"Oh,you're home? No,I was just about to start,I'll cook now ok." Taemin stop Taeyeon at the door.

"No need! Let's it outside,I want gogi,let's eat." Pulling Taeyeon with him and both of them runs with joy,They arrive at the stall and they order things that they never eat.

"Emm,it's good,right." Passing meats at her,she chew with a full mouth and smile at him.They talk about the memories of their parents together.

"Noona,you remember how Appa threw the bucket full of cold water at Minho hyung,he was freezing to death,HAHAHAH!" Taeyeon didn't laugh when he said about it,Taemin saw her reaction and says sorry.

"Mianhae noona,I didn't mean to.Let's talk about your future husband." Taeyeon choke her-self.

"My future what! H...husband? You're not mad about it." Taemin gave her a massive smile.

"No,I don't.After hearing Nana convinced me,I think I should give you a chance,since then,I see you being happy with him." Taeyeon jumps out of joy and keep on kissing Taemin cheeks.

"Ahh,noona.That's embarassing,people are watching." She look at him then pinching him.

"Aish you,such a baby!Take this,hahahaha." As they were having fun,people are watching.That could be the happiest moment of their life.

  They went home happy,smiling,they walking somesorts of their being drunk but actually their not.Taeyeon lay on her bed looking up at the ceiling.She keep on thinking that she shouldn't hides her feelings at the first place.She was happy that she got to date Onew.She know that he was te right guy but she kept on pulling her-self away.

Onew POV

      YAAAHHHOOOO~~!!!!!!! Finally,I'm officially unavailable.At last,I've got the person that I love.I can't wait to tell Omma,how brave I was to talk to her,Hehe,speaking about Omma,she's been stalking me this week but I bet she didn't know about Taeyeon.I'm so happy right now!
 

"Omma,Omma!eodiseo? Omma." I kept on shouting but she's not answering.

"Oh,adeul.What is it? I'm at the kitchen,making your favourite fried chicken." Ohh,chicken!! What not this time.

"Omma,forget the chicken,I have a great news to tell you,Come here Omma." I sit her down make her-self pretty.

"C'mon now,what is it? Until you ignore the love of your life,chicken." Seriously.....

"Not that, Ok now.Omma..I'm..... not single anymore." Omma looks at me,she stands up and grab my face.

"Adeul.....you have a 'Yeoja Chingu' already..when?." I explain to her to about yesterday and she jumps plus running while screaming to the neighbourhood.

"Oh My God~~!!! Good job,adeul.Omma's proud of you,How is she,is she yeppeo,kyeowo and is she rich." I push her away.

"Omma...can you just stop think about that,our family is wealthy enough.Well,she is yeppeo and neomu kyeowo!She's not from a rich family,she's parentless,she lives with a litlle brother,Omma..don't you feel bad for her." I grab her hands so she's not changing her mind.

"Are you marrying her because you felt bad for her!Love is not sympathy!." I get it,she's freaking out now..again.

"Omma,No! I really love her,she can cook and do all housework." She stop me from complenting Taeyeon more and ask the basics(YES!)

"Ok,How do you know her?How long you've been together....?." Now she's back to basic,maybe if I told her about Taeyeon Appa is a Company CEO,I think she'll accept them both(Taeyeon and Taemin).

"Didn't I say something about her dongsaeng.He's my students from the class I teach..hmm..actually Omma,she's not really parentless,her Omma died in a accident,I think but her father is still alive and very ...rich." She look at me and her face shows she's interested.

"R-rich.....so that's mean she's rich?How come she's not rich but her Appa is.?" I really doesn't want to explain to her but I have to when I've got to do so.I explain her from the beginning of her life till now I know her.She nod and nod and finally agree my relantionship with her..Kamsahamida Omma!

-Back at the garden-

     Taeyeon waits for Onew at the same place something pokes her from behind,she turns like she did yesterday and it was Onew again but this time,he brings along a bouquet of flower.He gave her with a smile.Taeyeon kiss his cheeks while having it.Onew break the silence after a long minutes of waiting.

"Taeyeon-ssi?What do you want to do today.Eating,Movies or....Kis---." Taeyeon put a bun on his mouth to make him stop talking.

"ert.....is that what all boys thinking,kissing,hugging or having the night is like the best day huh?" Onew chew in the bun and pretend he was choking,he fall down and faint which make Taeyeon really worried.

"Lee seonsang-nim!Yaa..hmm..Onew! Wake up.." Onew said deep in his heart that he was happy to hear,Taeyeon call him 'Onew'.

     Taeyeon then takes out her phone to call out some help but then Onew pull her and her face was close to his.She hits him and force him to let go but he doesn't want to."Let go of me...".Taeyeon growl as she was desperate indeed.Onew then kiss her lips,her eyes were widened but she continues it.It does look like CPR because Onew lays down and Taeyeon gave him a mouth-to-mouth,so people don't care,but what's make them curious was,Taeyeon didn't even break the kiss,it's look like they doing it in the public.Taeyeon pull away the kiss,Onew bites his lips which make Taeyeon ******* explode.

"Stop doing that,it's freaking me out,you reminds me of old days with ......." Onew stand up and Taeyeon help him wipe all dirts at his shirt.

"The doctor?Do you still have feelings for him.Nevermind,don't tell me that..." Taeyeon giggle and meesing up his hair.

"Are you jealous,your not,right.Hehe..Yaa Lee 'Onew' you get jealous easily don't you? hehe..so cute of you." Onew then act arrogant infront of her.

"No I wasn't! I'm not jealous,beside your mine!." He walk away from and pretending that he ignoring her,Taeyeon kneel down and crying,Onew goes to her and says sorry that he was just playing with her,he sees real tears in her eyes.

"Jeongmal mianhae! I'll never ever do that again ok!." Onew keep on pursuading her then she tell the real deal on why she's crying.

"You did the same way he did,he left me by ignoring me,I kneel down and crying and I though he's going to comeback just like you did but he walk away without saying goodbye.Anyway,thank you Onew-ssi...." She wipes her tears,Onew was so excited to hear her call him his name.

"He did that to you,I'll never do that again,ok..don't cry again,please." He begs her,she smile and happy that Onew knows how to take care of her feelings.

      All they did was playing at the garden,both of them were happy.Not-so far away from them,eyes were watching.Minho who was actually step by at that garden to take some air but saw the two lovers having fun.He felt dissapointed for some reason,even though she's own,he's still can't let go of her.He regrets on what he did to her.The one thing he regretting was seeing Taeyeon more happy with Onew because she never smile like that with him.

 

The next chapter:- LESSER THE ONTAENG,MORE THE YOONTAEM......Taemin and Yoona first talking scene! woohoo