Noona?Dongsaeng?Coffee?

Full Of Happiness

Onew POV

I can't believe it,finally I found that girl.She was Taemin Noona! Wow things are getting more complicated than I imagined.She remember me so I'm the one who's holding grudge on each other.Her eyes were widened seeing me and Taemin look like he knows about it a long time.I bet she felt guilty now!

[Flash Back]

Taemin was playin with his noona and they were splashing milk at each other.Taeyeon push Taemin to the groud so she could run away from him and at the same time,Onew who was buying hot chocolate Coffee,he forgot to take the straw earlier so he went back in and suddenly Taeyeon his his chest without noticing that the coffee had spill and spread all over his shirt.Taeyeon ran away and say sorry when she had this long distance.

Then,Taemin  who couldn't see clear just laugh from behind and walk past over him.Onew who was still stiff about it,His eyes were still blurry at that time but he say Taeyeon face clearly.They went back home and she realise there's a big stain on her skirt.She blames Taemin coz' the stain won't come off but Taemin convince her it's not him,he was really carefull drinking at that time and they were splashing milk not coffee.Taeyeon think over and he got a point but then she remember that guy who she accidently struck him and she felt guilty on running just like that.

Onew when home with angers burst around him.He's very determined and got faith in his self that he will find the girl whos spill coffee around his shirt.It just like Cinderella accidently lost her glass slipper and the prince when out to find the right owner,that will be what probably Onew is doing now He'll never gave up.The stain on his shirt won't wash out and it's upset him.That's was his new shirt that his mom buy but now it's all gone.

After did that lamest idea of his,God granted his wish and know his facing his biggest challenge,both of them actually,Taemin took a step backwards after seeing Onew and his noona weird gazes to each other.Taeyeon ran away from the class and Taemin chase her.She wanted to go home and Taemin let her.Onew as still anxious about what he see.The other side told him to be happy but the other one told him to be sorry

[End Of Flash Back]

At first I was happy that I found and so now I can after what she done but on the other side,I should felt sorry fo her cuz she doesn't know.Why I'm feeling happy and sorry at the same time.My feelings is mixture with good and bad and when I realise she's actually remember me,I felt happy and I was sort of want...her to be by my side always.

I search up the students private records and it contains the students address and I look up Taemin's and also copied his address so I could apologise to his noona.even his noona number was there,I don't know what's wrong with me by I take the number and save it in my phone and write 'Coffee Girl',it's her screen name.Wait!what happening to me,I'm happy when I talk about her and I'm not when I don't think about her.Fine! I go to her house tommorow just to please myself seeing her,what gotten in to you, Onew.

-Onew on the ways to Lee Family House-

He use his car because the distance between his house and their were pretty far.He stop and ask the neighboorhood for direction and and ahjumma show him everything detailed.

"You go straight this way and see that car,just turn left after that" she pointed at her direction.

"Oh Arraseo,Gomawo Ahjumma-nim" Bowing at her before leaving.

He saw everything with his own eyes and felt bad to see their house condition.He really thought that their rich people like in those dramas he watch with his mother.He knock and knock but no one answer it.Then,he knock harder,this time louder and finally the voice that he wanted to hear came out.

"Yes,may I help Yo--" She stop before she could complete her sentence.

"Oh it's you" Looking own sadly. '

"Oh,anyeonhaseyo,Lee Onew imnida, and you are..." he was about to say her name but she interrupts him.

"Lee Taeyeon! and I bet you know it right,what make you here,you should be mad but you're happy?" feeling weird seeing his happy face.

"I wanted to say sorry on my action that day,I should've not say that to my student parent,Cuisung-hae,Mianhae"She gasped.

"But it was my fault,I was the one who spill coffee at you and you should be upset to just like you did at the class that day" Onew feel bad afte hearing her

"Let's get over does Coffee thing.I'm here to talk about school.do you forget something" Holding on to her wrist.

"WHAT!..." Looking at his hand "You're the only parent who doesn't introduce their child at me" she look at his eyes and stared,she stood frozen looking at him.

Then Taemin appeared from nowhere dress all nice like he's going somewhere.Onew release his hand from Taeyeon wrist and he look away.Taeyeon who still frozen after what happen.

"Oh Seonsang-nim,Anyeonhaseyo,what are you doing here?" He bow at him then pinching his noona cheeks.

"Hehe,she must be shock I'm here that's why she's all frozen." He try to lear Taemin off of his sight. "Oh,N-noona,noona" shaking her

"Let her Taemin" he smiled at him then hear a car honking from behind,it was Nana

"Yaa,Taemin-ah..palli(quickly)"She wave at Taemin and ask her to wait.

"Wait,I'm taking begs and stuffs" he went back inside and takes what he just said.

Before Taemin could get in her car Onew stop him and ask him wheres he's going.

"I'll slept over at Nana house tonight and tommorow,why seonsang-nim?"

"Are you going to leave your noona alone!She's alone and you need to potect besides you're house is creepy."He talk in nervously.

"Haha,she..proctect?Oh,don't worry,She've learn Judo when she's school,she's pretty good" Taemin giggle and also hit his arm.

"Noona want me to go somewhere else so she could have her private night alo----" before he could finish Onew panicking.

"Private!!wait,she's not doing something terrible right? ALONE!!"Taemin felt weird hearing that from him.

"Aish,seonsang-nim,you'll make my nose bleed,not that private!Noona will never do that!besides she's single" Onew raised his eyebrow and look at him.

"Why?" Taemin wanted to tell why but Nana kept on honking and shout at him,Taemin had no choose but have to leave his sister.He wave at them then they go.

Taeyeon wakes up from her daydream and saw Onew but she ignore him then go inside.Onew was kindda dissapointed that Taeyeon ignore him.He promises to his self that he'll comeback later.

Taeyeon POV

  That man,what the hell does he thing he was doing,touching my wrist wasn't the best idea he had.He had this seductive smile,wait!! what the hell Taeyeon!No boys remember,Oh Taemin out already,I bet he didn't notice he was holding my wrist.He was the one who say sorry,I don't understand.He was sincerely saying sorry to me as if I was the one who suppose to say so.Oh well,that's nice of him.His scent was really charming,Wait! stop thinking about him Taeyeon,be strong!

After awhile of thinking I heard the door knock.I look at the clock it already 8:30pm.It's already late and who's the hell knocking at my door.I open it up and oh it's just plain Onew smiling his gums out seeing me,I smile back but with a boring expresion.

"Hi!Taeyeon-ssi" Waving at me,I wave back.

"What do you want from me this late hour"I strech my self.

"Can you go out with me,just tonight" I choke for awhile then "WHAT!!MICHYOSEO!!" I was shock to hear that.

"Well not as a date but as a friend and a student parent.Besides,you're the only remember." I sigh and I wanted to ignore him but other sides of my heart saying to stay with him.

I go inside but then Onew grab my hand "Lee seonsang-nim?" I puzzle. "Please care to call me Onew"

Then I turn "Onew-ssi,I'm really tired,would you let go of me" He stop and stare at me but then he look then and looks like he's alone.

"You call me Onew....Uh?it's ok,I'm  disturbing you eh..." He was going away,thank god but then my hand grab his hand.

"Wait up! I'm coming,I'll repay your kindness to me as a friend ok!" His smile back at me and ask me to wait while he goes and take his car.

I go take my muffler then ride on his car,he suddenly brought me to Han River,the place which I hate the most but I kept it silence.We when out together,he was walking and talking at the same time,all I hear was Omma this,Omma that.So,he's not alone uh?He also make cute expression which make me giggle,Urghh stop thinking about it Taeyeon!!

"Damn I forgot to bring my gloves and it's freezing out here!"I shouted coz' it was too cold.

"Here take mine" offering his but I refuse but then he hold my arm tightly. "Yaa!What are you doing".

"If you won't take my offer then, you have to hold my arm until we finish discussing"I push him away.

"Give me your damn gloves" He gave it to me then wink at me...F you Onew!

"Taeyeon-ssi,was Taemin really that silence "Oh now he's questioning me.

"Oh no,He's the loudest at home,he's rather silly and fun at the same time,very dorky but sometimes he become shy and that's why he became silence".I continue "Don't you know?"

"Know what?" He puzzle.

"Taemin was bully at school by this school gang call 2PM and his also hurt because of Ap---"I stop and realizing that Onew doesn't know I got a dad.

"Ap?Whatever it is.Taemin was bully?2PM..2PM..Oh!that senior group,why did they do that to him.He's innocent and nice but why"His tone seems angry and he seems to be angry towards me,wait!what have I've done wrong.

"I don't know,he won't tell me why" Then he put his hands at my shoulders pull my chest closer to his and we exchange gazes.

"You're his noona,the only one he could hope for,you could just force him to say so!" he scream at me and he sounded really mad.

Then,he pulled me closer,slowly but then it get near to his nose,my lips were really close to kiss him,My eyes were close,kept thinking about worst to happen.We were close enough to kiss but then this familiar voice shock me from behind.

"T---T--Taeyeon...Taeyeon,it is you!"I was on top of the mountain,I wanted to faint listening to that voice.

"Taeyeon-ssi,gwaenchana,Taeyeon...Who are you?" Onew questioning him while helping me standing up.

"Well,I'm her Boyf------" seeing how close I lean to Onew body make him stop and understand the situation.

"You must be her boyfriend,I'm her friend,old one" He answering Onew..they both of them look at each other and suprise seeing someone thought they were a couple.

"Anyeonghaseyo,I'm----------" NEXT CHAPTER !