Saengil Chukae Yoong Part 1

Full Of Happiness

Taemin POV

     Still it's hard to accept my noona relantionship with Lee seonsang-nim,it's been 4 month already and nothing change between them,they are madly in-love.I gave up cos I really can't stop them.Love win eh?What I love about this month is,it's Yoona birthday,I always know since I be-friends with some of the cheerleaders.As I was walking to school,people kept on whispering and gossiping wherever I go.

"Omo,I think it's true,Lee seonsang-nim and his noona is dating,no wonder he got high scores in class." That make me stop and stare at them for a moment,they ran away after looking at me. I know who's behind this...Nana.

I go to the classroom and I saw her talking with some of our classmate,the way she reacting is like telling some stories.I heard my name on it and I'm 100% sure that she exposed noona relantionship with Lee seonsang-nim.How could she do that,we become friends since pre-school,I never ever doubt her.I go near her,she looking at me with a smile then I grab her hands,dragging her behind school.

"Yaa,why are you pulling me,it's hurt." She hit my arms a couples of time to me stop dragging her.I push her entire body to the walls and cage her.

"Taemin-ah?why are you doing this." She looks blushing but I don't know why.

"Nana,how could you." She raise her eyebrow. "How could I what,I didn't do anything." I look away with full of irritation cos of her.

"Did you tell the whole school about my noona,I can't believe this,You're my friend." Nana push me and I almost fall.

"How could you thought so,I didn't tell them,when I get into the class,people were asking if it's true or not and I don't say a words." I don't believe her anymore.

"Then,why do I hear you talking about me!." She come closer to me nad looks like she slapping me [SLAP!!]..she is. "What's that for!!." Ouch!!

"Just because I talk about you doesn't mean it's provides your noona,I never thought so,you'll accuse your own best friend for all of this." she wanted to slap me again but I defend myself and we got into a hand fight,which I'm trying to avoid and she's keep on trying until her hands stuck on my face.

"Great,this situation is one of my favourite." I turn when I hear that familiar voice,it's Kwon Seonsang-nim(Yuri).She's like clapping looking at us.

"Suprise,Haha.I was the one who tell the whole school about it,rumours spread and Lee seonsang-nim is going down,you know what happen to this one teacher who fallin' love with his own students,they date and when the principal caught them,he was expell.I kept on wondering what's Principal Leeteuk going to say about his after he knows the whole stories." I kindda don't get it with her whole story,it doesn't even includes my noona relantionship.

"Huh?,Kwon seonsang-nim,My teacher is not dating me,he dates my noona and it's out of school,I don't understand what you're try to say is?." She fierce looking at me while Nana who's still angry with me.

"Umm..umm.Well, I know...but isn't it illegal?." Is Coach Yuri this stupid,I know she hates Lee seonsang-nim....

"No......Kwon seonsang-nim,it's legal to fall in love in school or outside."  Oh,it's Miss Tiffany,our school caunselor,carying a tons of books,luckily she saves me life.

"Ahh,Miss Tiffany,I didn't saw you there,hihi." Kwon seonsang-nim tries to run away but Miss Tiffany slow her down.

"Kwon seonsang-nim,the story that you were telling this students about the expell teacher is not about love,right..sorry students,that was Principal Leeteuk as a Teacher,it was when he flirt with the ex Principal daughter,Sunny.He didn't actually get expell,he was just dismiss,I think?"

    Wow,seriously,Coach Yuri just lied back then,it's kindda funny think about 'our' Principal Leeteuk is actually a flirter too.Sunny..sunny?Oh! his wife,if he can do it,maybe I can.I think I should wish Yoona for her upcoming birthday  but I'm Taecyeon Sunbae will be around,I don't feel save with him.After the fight between me and Nana,she doesn't even want to talk to me or even looking at me.I feel bad on what happen.I wish I could make it up but she still doesn't want to talk.This is like this first time ever, that we didn't talk to each other,we use to get alot in fights but we also get better,this is the longest fight ever.I keep on searching her and I saw her sitting alone at the cafeteria because I realise her big pink ribbon.I approach to her and I alomost touch her shoulder,this girl poke me from behind.

"Excuse me,are you sitting here?.You can see all the tables are full and my friends are nowhere to be found,hihi." She is...she is..my Yoona.She looks amazing,she even flip her hairs while talking to me.I bring her to the table that I was suppose to sit that is infront of Nana.She was reading and when she see me and Yoona together,she close her book,get up and walk away from us.Yoona didn't notice it,she sit down and eat while inviting me to sit with her.That could be the best day of my entire life.

"Mmm,you want some." Passing me her food but I refuse.She just kept on smiling at me with that beautiful eyes of her.Her friends sure is not here,she's alone for the first time ever,from what I see.

"Y--you know my name?I guess not huh...." That's the first word I've ever said to her,Stupid!you should be more basic like starts with 'Hi'.

"Hehehe,You're Taemin,right.I've been watching you lately,you trip on me remember,at the library.you drop your books and it has your name on it,so that's how I knew your name." I gave her a big 'Oh' she just laugh and I'm still worried if Taecyeon sunbae around,I'm pretty much dead.

"And you are......" She jumps off with joy and shout at me "Im Yoona imnida~~!!!!" Oh no,she must be thinking I don't know her name,what am I thinking.

"It's kindda weird of you doesn't know my name,every boys know my name is this school." I was speechless hearing her said that.There was a stain at her lips,she doesn't notice it,then I stand up and wipe it for her,she smiles and she didn't even gets angry or anything.

"Kamsahamida,Taecyeon Oppa always do that if he's around,oh there's he is!" Pointing at some edge,Taecyeon walking with gangs and the popular girls were there too,it creeps the hell out of me.

"Babe,you hanging around with a loser like him." He put his hand around Yoona and all his gang surrounded me and suddenly this freaking tall girl sit next to me and starts flirting me.

"Anyeong,you must be that cute loser,Sulli imnida." She takes out her hand so I could shakes her hand but I stand up knewing that Yoona wasn't even look at me.I bow to them and leave.

      As I was walking,I felt ike someone was following me,I turn around while speed up meself,it was the 2PM gang.They were like chasing me and I almost felt down,Chansung then push me,now I really fall down.I injured my knee and it's pain for me to stand up.They throw some eaten foods at me and gave me warning don't ever get near Yoona again.I don't care about their warning and I thought they let me go but no without injured me,Junho step on my foot,I can't barely scream,Wooyoung messing up me hair and and dirt me uniform,as them all try to kick me,Nana runs to save me and she was the one who get kick.They all gasp and ran away,Nana kept on touching her stomach and I'm getting more worried,I can't stand up because my body is full of pain.I crawl to her and she look at me and help me stand up,she brought me to the emergency room and suddenly I saw Lee seonsang-nim ran toward us and help,then I was knock out.

"Yaa,Taemin-ah,wake up,Taemin-ah!." Lee seonsang-nim wakes me up,I open my eye and saw noona was there,she was crying,I quickly stand up even though it's hurt.

"No--noona,why're you here,you suppose to be at home." I wipe off her tears,she hold my hands tighltly

"So this is what you've been through,this is why you never let me go to your school." I shake my head and deny it and tell her that I fall down.

"Stop lying,Taemin....", that voice...is familiar,I look at my left wheres the corridor is,Yoona standing and explained what happen.

"Unnie,mianhae,Taemin gets hurt because of me,I feel bad for what happen to him,please forgive me and ensure more protection towards him." all eyes were on her and I did a long gasp.

"Yaa,Taemin-ah..isn't she's the girl of your dream?",Noona said it out loud and everyone just kept on looking at me.

"The girl of your dre....",Yoona widened her eyes at me,I've got to think of something.

"No..it's actaully the girl that always appear on 'my dream',got it..hehe",Noona hit my arms and whispered at me.

"Yaa,you liar!Why do you keep it a secret,she's protecting you,this is your chance.", Noona patted my back and I shook my head.

"Oh,do I always appear on your dream,sorry for misunderstand you.",she grins and shaking hands with noona as that is their first meeting together.

"Yoona-ssi,you better go since you help me enough here.",she saw my hand singnal,she nodded and bow to those who around before she leave.

"Taemin-ssi,if you had trouble at school,you should set up a meeting to talk to Miss Hwang,she could be helpful." Lee seonsang-nim suggest me to get a counselor that is Miss Tiffany,she even doesn't have any ideas about bully.

"Gwaenchana,seonsang,I'll be fine,noona you should go home,not like everyday I'm like this.",she stands up looking wory but I insist her to go.

"Arraseo,get home soon,I'll cure those bruises of yours." I smiled and ask Lee seonsang-nim accompanied her on the way out.

      Nana,goes to the cafeteria and buy me something to drink,I was alone then the corridors starts to open my itself,it scare the hell out of me,it was no stranger,Yoona comes in with a smile on her face,maybe she wanted to apologise but why,it wasn't her fault.

"Taemin-ssi,this weekend is my birthday and I celebrating it at my Oppa's(Siwan) Club,I hope you could come to repay on what Taecyeon Oppa's gang as done to you,pleas come,I insist." She came closer to me and make me leaning at the bed,I nodded and she leave a paper on top of my thigh.

     Nana said she overhears it and beg me not to go cos' she said bad things will happen if I go but this is  a chance of a life-time,I can't let it go,beside,the birthday girl her-self came to me and invite me,for the first time I feel great about myself,Nana won't understand.Now,I've got to thing on something to buy,what about a bear..nah,it's too common,I need to think of something! My dance,I can dance,maybe if I perform my dance that I've been practicing,she must be thrill,but noona never allowed me to dance,who cares,she's not gonna be there..Yoona here I come.

-------------------- 

Sorry 4 a late update,I've got no idea on OnTaeng actually but cut it off now,Taemyoon moments is coming but bad things such as Nana said really is coming,...new character will be reveal on the next chapters... :)