It's him!

Full Of Happiness

"Anyeong,I'm Minho" He smile at us and I can't felt anything near me,even Onew who was really close to me.

"You guys look cute together",He continue with a smile but I can see his eyes was full with envious.

"A-ah!Yes,we are,right Chagi?,What! he just call me what! I don't know why but my lips just seal and couldn't say anything,Minho giggle then stare at me.

"How long you guys been together?"God!the only question I don't want to hear.I look at Onew and let him answer it.He look kindda panic,of course.

"U--um,awhile.....hehe",Great,now he can think of something.I hit his arm before Minho led his eyes on us.

"How do you guys met each other?",Why is he asking me all this question?Is he jealous or what.He's the one who wanted to breakup long ago.

"Yes?Oh,I met her at a coffee house,she ran past me but then spill my coffee and it's spread all over my shirt"Onew laugh with Minho and his smile make my nerves gone.

"Haha,very dramatic,aren't they...So Taeyeon,How's Appa and Taemin?"No,did he just say Appa or something else I want to hear.Onew doesn't know about it,How could this be!Onew look up at me and he look pissed off with me.

"Y--you got a dad?I thought you live with Taemin only" He whisper at me slowly,I turn my head at him and I'm sorry Minho,I have to do this.I lean my hand at his shoulder then start to kiss his cheecks,I whisper "Please act like you did just now,I tell you everything with his out of our sight,Arraseo?"

He nodded like a cute puppy,Minho make a weird glare at us then look away seeing us cuddle coz' I never let he cuddle me just like Onew did.

"So,Minho..I always wanted to ask this,Did you suceed it?", I ask him,Onew look at me and he was puzzle about it.

"Haha,I'm one of them finally,I work at the ER section,you could come if you're not feeling well",I make a fake laugh then Onew whisper at me.

"Wow!He's a doctor,He doesn't look like one,really",I reply to him back "Well,it just the same thing as you,You don't look like a teacher in my eyes",He chuckle.

"Suprise?Don't be,I get that expression alot lately,and what you do?"Man,he's showing off infront of me,I thought he was asking me but it was actually Onew.

"M-me?",pointing at himself."Oh well,I'm a teacher at SM Academy School,I'm new there actually",He added with a gentle tone.

"Wow,a teacher,that make me suprise,You don't look like one,just kidding" He laugh with Onew then gets back to me.

"Where's Taemin anyway,You left that little baby again or he's more mature than before?"

"He's all grown up now,well he could be a baby sometimes but he gets well since his becoming more matured and he studied at SM Academy School too,Guess what,Onew is his class teacher" I explain everuthing so he could just stop answering me.

"Haha,what a small world we have here,so that's how you guys get along?"Then,His phone was ringing.

"Anyeong,neh?Sure,I'll be there as fast as I could,Yes kijang-nim",He hung up then look at me.

"Taeyeon-ssi,I got to go now,there's been a terrible sceen at the ER section,I better go now,bye" Bowing at the two fo us then wave at me and that's also the first time he call me 'Taeyeon-ssi',he use to all being 'Taeyeon-ah' infront of me but all of that gone a decade ago.

"Wow,he's one busy man",Onew interupting my thought. "Yes,he is! and what are you doing!",Letting go of his arm around my waist.

"Let's go home,I'm tired drama-ing with you",I complaint coz' I'm really tired.

"U-uh,not so fast there 'coffee girl',you still got something to explain,remember?" ,He just call me what.

"C--coffee girl?I thought you forgot about it already,explain what!"

"Hehe,you know,about your Appa?I thought you and Taemin doesn't have one,You even lie to everyone around except that guy" pointing at Minho who was leaving far away from us.

"I didn't lie,beside you won't understand.My relantionship with him sold out decade ago after my Omma died"

"She died?You got a fight with your own dad until you broke the relantionship between a dad and a daughter,you shouldn't done that"

"What do you now about him!! He cheat on my mum then leave us both alone! Not blessing my relantionship and stop me from marry,blackmailing me if I don't breakup with him,he sell Taemin to someone else!"I couldn't say more about it and tears started to fall.

"That man you wanted to marry is the guy who came just now right?"

"B-but did you know?" He stop my tears and hug me close to his chest.

"I understand,I look at his eyes and he sort of jealous seeing you cuddle around at me like that" He smile then I push him away.

"What were thinking,you suppose to be my friend tonight,remember?"I wipe my tears off.

"But friend hug each other..."pull me closer to his nose.

"and doesn't kiss each other!!"I push him then scold him angrily.

"Wowowo,settle down just messin' with ya " tightened my muffler around my neck.

"Are you trying to choke me or what" I losen it.

"You could be cute sometimes aren't you" He giggles about my cuteness,OMG! I can't stand it anymore,being around him.

"Yaya,whatever,drive me back home,I'm tired,really tired and we cool now right,now you've interview me about school so stop disturb anymore" I sigh.

"No..." What did he just say? "I can't leave you alone after what you've done to me!" What did I do,Oh,that coffee thing-y.

"You got to repay back what you've done to me",he want to take reveange,I know it.

"Hugging me and almost kissing doesn't pleasure you yet?"What am I talking about,I talk like a somehow!

"Calm down coffee girl,I want you to be around me as a repay of what you've done"I was shock seeing him say that.

[Next Chapter more OnTaeng and MinYul first meeting together.]