Weird little 'gogi' expression.

Full Of Happiness

Minho POV

   I finally found her and I want to approach but she's own by someone now.Why do I felt jealous seeing that guy with her,after all I did and fullfill her dream to make a doctor,I finally did that,the last thing on my list was meeting Taeyeon back and tell her how successful I am now.She could've accept me back seeing me right now but I was to let,she's..gone.I wonder where's Taemin now,I really wanted to see that babyface of him growin' up much now.Hehe,he use to dislike me back then and now I pray to god,he likes me as a friend.I hope so.

I woke up the morning,getting all ready to go to work,I check on the patient list then turn on the radio and listening to SHINee 'Love like oxygen' every morning.Man,their were my favourite boygroup back at those days.Taeyeon really enjoyed their song and I remember when we go to their concert together,her favourite member Jonghyun touch her hand,she felt like dying,of,course.Then,their other member Minho wink at her.That was heaven to her and I think alot at that night,maybe she like me because my name is the same as their rapper.I'm not good at rapping and she as me to do one of his rapping in their song 'Lucifer',it was hard.I still miss her,I wish I could go back at those their and take back what I said to her,I shouldn't have broke up with her.

I get into my car then going to my destination,which is the hospital.I'm really bored seeing the same situation everyday but what can I do,I'm a doctor.Dr.Song(Victoria) is really nice to me,she's been my partner since we were a trainees,we try to hookup but my heart was still on Taeyeon.She understand and we decide to become close friend.The most annoying doctor ever,Dr.Kim(Ryeowook),he's a senior and always bullies the new trainees nurse or doctor.I feel bad for nurse Jung(Heechul),he's a trainee and sadly his mentor was Ryeowook so it might be hell to him but it's worth to got educational learning from,most trainees students that got him as their mentor,all of them pass all the test.

"Corn!Where's the hell is my corn!",I know that voice,it's Dr.Park(Bom).She's a corn fan,she eats it all the time and whine about it if there's none on the cafeteria.

"Yo,Bom!Wassup,corn troubling you again",I from behind.

"Yeah!The ahjumma said they are out of corn,I really need them now!",She whine ans whining until the ahjumma gave her.

"Yay!Gomawo Ahjumma-nim!"Wow,her fright attitude turn to this,she's something.She is quite of a diva there,all guys want her but she's own.

"Yaa,Minho-ssi,would you help me do the presentation tommorow?",Man,another favor.

"A--a--ah,Sure,I'll help ya but didn't you're student was willing to do it?",I make a fake worried at her so she could feel guilty.

"She fail the test and you wanting her to help me!I can't do that,Kijang--nim will kill me if I bring her along."

"Ok fine!I help you out but don't you ever trying yo having me do all the talking,got it!",I did my charismatic glare at her,she nodded and kiss my cheeks like always."Gomawo,Minho-ssi,I'll buy you lunch ok!,bye"She ran off as usual then hit some students,poor her.Oh well,tommorow will be some busy day and I had to head home to take some stuff.

As I was driving near SM Academy School,I look around to see if Taemin was there because Taeyeon inform me and her boyfriend teaching here too,what a small world.I kept on looking but he wasn't there,I can know that was Taemin if he say this while walking ,"Gogi,gogi",He always say that while walking that what make him so cute.

I almost gave up and thought that Taeyeon lied to me and I did,as I was about to go home,I drive slowly coz' I'm tired,I see this boy walking alone looking down and all moody,I drive forward and honk at him,I think I heared his breath saying "Gogi,gogi" while looking at me and I'm sure enough that was Taemin that I've been looking.

"Taemin-ah!" waving at him.

"Hmm,Ahjussi?Do I know you.",While walking fast,he thought that I was going to kidnapp him.

"Taemin-ah,don't run away!It's me,Minho Hyung."I pointed at myself.

"M---M-Minho Hyung?Jeongmal?Minho Hyung!B--but how?"

"Yeah,how right,You think I didn't regocnize you?,I still know when you walking nervously you will say 'Gogi,gogi'"

"Ah,Hyung-nim,I try to stop but I can't,You've seen noona already?",I got off my car and lean to it and continue chating with him.

"Yeah,I've seen her yesterday with her boyfriend and he's your teacher,right?"Taemin look at me and his eyes were widened.

"B-boyfriend?,Noona?Seonsang-nim?Wait are you saying noona is making out with Lee Seonsang?!" Wait! don't tell me Taemin didn't know about this.

"Humph?Well yeah,they were cuddling and hugging each other and they were about to kiss when I approach to her."He was still anxious to know.

"Hugging,cuddling and almost kiss each other!wait! Are you really sure waht've you seen yesterday" He kept shaking me.

"Y-yeah,He said that his been with her for awhile and don't tell me you don't even know about it",I raise my eyebrow looking at him.

"She doesn't have a boyfr........"He stop talking and I couldn't get what he as saying at that last part.

"Oh,Lee seonsang..yeah that is her 'new' boyfriend and he's also my new teacher",removing his panicking face and talk to me with a calm tone.

"Eh?I thought you didn't know?,Why you all so panic just now",I kindda of angry at him.

"Ha-Ha!Nothing hyung,They don't hug and cuddle all the time"I can see his hand poking his fingers and everrytime he did that,he is totally lying at me.

"How do they met each other?" I was curious about him and decided to question him up.

"A..ah!They met up at the my favourite coffee house,Noona and I were playing but then he hit his chest and spill his coffee all over his shirt"Well,that's the same answer but I'm still more curious about him.

"How long they've been together?'He starts to shaking and open his mouth slowly. "C'mon now,how long?" I continue.

"Awhile.......hehe",is this a DejaVu or what.I think it's true that Taeyeon and his Teacher are real couple,I just can't take it coz' I still like her.

"Well Hyung,it's really late now,I got to get to my friend house before she lock up her gates"

"Doesn't you suppose to go home and stay with your noona?",I puzzle awhile.

'Oh no,I stayed at my friend house for awhile,she's my best friend,I think you remember her hyung,Nana",I memorizing back my mind.

"Oh,In Nana! That american-korean girl,right?She's been tailing on you until now."I giggle.

"Yeah,noona want to have her private time alone with her se...."I make him stop talking coz' I don't want to here more about it.

"No need to explain,she already making out with your own teach....."He grab my mouth and push it really hard,I almost choke.

"Hyung-nim,she's not!Stop talking nonsense at my noona!she's alone at home,shw wanted to relax her mind,got it!Gee,why does both of them talk the same way"He rolled his eyes at me and look away.

"Who?" I ask him and at the same time I was really relief that he doesn't touch her yet.

"No one.ah hyung,I need to go now,it's getting dark right now,I going now,bye,see you in in the future,hehe"He was about to go the n I drag him to my car and force him to ride in.

"H-hyung-nim,gwaenchana!I can go home all by myself"He struggle himself to get out from my car.

"No!You come with me,got it.Since I'm here and I'm no stranger to you,right" I tightened his belt then he just kept quiet after hearing what I say.

-30 Minutes Later-

"Hyung-nim,you can stop here,yes right here"He pointed at this big house,Oh my lord,this girl is very rich aren't she?

"Wow,don't you like this girl,she's rich and always tailing you around"I messing out with him.

"No,she's my best friend,beside plenty of other guys deserve her."He saying all moody."Ok now,bye hyung,anyeong!"he ran at the main gate and it automaticly open.I drove off and wave at him.

-Next Morning-

Taemin POV

"Yaa,Taemin-ah,palli!!"Nana kept on yelling at me and I didn't even got to sleep last night because of she snored really loud.

"You just go on first,I just walk on the to school,beside I want to keep my body fit"I lied to her because I don't want to get to comfort with her.

"Arraseo,whatever you say,I go on first ok,meet you at school and tell the ahjumma to clean my laundry"She drove off,waving at me,I wave back then I go to her ahjumma to gave her that message.I lock her backyard door because that is my exit door since I become friends with her,I never use the main door to go to school when I stay at her's.

As I was walking alone,I was really bored.I spitt all over then the dog chasing me,my body is full of sweat and I'm really tired getting bullied everyday.I don't know what am I thinking,I was walking so slow then my watch starts to clicking.I look at it and OH MA GOD! I'm late to school! I ran as fast as I could,I don't care is some dog chasing me or someone try to stalk me,all I want now is not late to school.

Coach Yuri will kill me if I'm late,I once late for like 3 minutes,she stand alone infront of the main gate,holding her baseball bet and every students that are late,got beaten up by her.Man,I couldn't stand up for 3 days after that happen.I won't let it happen again.Oh no! 5 minutes more before the school rings bell.

I ran and ran,then a car honking me from behind,I slow down and turn and it was Minho hyung.

"Hop it,Gogi!" He smile at me and I have no choice but to ride in.

"Hyung! can you please drive me to school as fast as you can" He starts his engine then he drove off like his in the F1.

"Waah!! Hyung-nim,you're going to fast..too fast!!" I scream,shouted and yell about 5 minutes.I close my eyes then I open it I realise I was there already.

"Here we are.."He giggles and his face was all calm,I can't believe this.

"Oh no,I'm totally late! I'm screwed today!"I look up and  doing all of that moody expression back.

"What's wrong? Are you late?Hmmph,C'mon,I'll help you out" He grab my hand and push me in at the gate,I can already see Coach Yuri doing her thing.

I tried to sneek in slowly but she caught me,Damn!

"Lee Taemin-ssi,did you ever think you could go off me easily,come here" pointing at me and she gave me a flaming look.Oh no.She was about to beat me up but then she stop when Minho hyung steps in.

"Excuse me....?" Coach Yuri look at him,Minho hyung was doing his charismatic look at her,I just roll my eyes because it was really irritating.

"Y-yes?Can I help you,"She threw her bet away and she started to act all weird.She fixed her hair and also her makeup."Taemin-ssi,you can go now,it's late you know" She help me standing up after pushing me down then push me lightly,that's even the first time she ever talk nice at me.Well,Minho hyung glare really work out.I bow at the both of them,Minho hyung gave me a wink then I salute him.After then I ran off and leave them alone.

-Minho and Yuri weird situation alone at the wide field-

[I'm totally sorry and I swear I continue more minyul at the next chapter.I'm very busy at school and also home,please subscribe me..thank you!!]