Coach Yuri In Action!

Full Of Happiness

-Minho and Yuri weird situation alone at the wide field-

Yuri POV

"Anyeong,Kwon Yuri imnida,I'm sorry but parents or student guardian aren't allowed to come here at this time" I look at his eyes and he gave me a glare.

"Oh,mianhae.Then,I should get going by now,cuisunghae..."He was about to go but then my hand suddenly grab his wrist then he look at me.

"Kwon seonsang-nim,I don't think your action is not  proper and we are at the school right now"I quickly let go then he gave me warm smile.

"Gwaenchana,I got that alot,many girls won't stand looking at me,Haha!Just kidding"Now,he knows how to show off that stare.

"Mianhae!I don't know what am I thinking that time,Mianhae!Jinjja!"I bow to him rapidly but then he stop me by placing his hands  at my shoulder then he whisper at my ears.

"As a repay,could you show me around this school,I wanted to know what's like being in a rich school."My ears were fill with seductive sound and I walk backwards away from her,he starting to follow me and it's freaking me out.

Suddenly he pull me closer to his chest and my eyes close at that time,I was leaning backward after knowing that my head is at his nose,man he's tall.

"Excuse me Sir but now your action is unproper to the school and students will see us",He stop and help me stand up properly coz' I lose my balance at that time.

"Mianhae,I'm not that kindda person,hope you understand me but stil as a repay,show me around school"He kept whispering at me and make my hormones explode!

"Fine,for you,I'll show you around and I'm dead if the principal caught me."I sigh then he giggles.

"Gwaenchana,if he caught you,I'll explain."Touching my head then he just kept staring at me.Then the school bell rings so it's recees.Now great!,the whole school will caught me up on this.

"Yaa,look at them,who's beside Kwon seonsang-nim,She let him in at this hour"I heard the students whispering and gossiping,I just give them a fierce glare and then they stop.He still kept on looking at me and it's really make me uncomfortable,I like it actually but NO! I can't let him stare at me,I got to do something as a teacher.

"Excuse me,Sir.You don't even introduce yourself ans it is ok I'm calling you Sir every minutes." He stop everything,his moves and also everthing,he look at me then speak out softly.

"Mianhae,Choi Minho imnida.Yes,I felt uncomfortable hearing you call me Sir all the time."Omo!His name remember me at my favourite BoyGroup SHINee!

"So,what you do?,In real life ,of course"

"Na?real life..haha,I'm a doctor at the ER section,most of the sunbae still thought I'm a trainees" He giggle then invite me to sit down at the nearest school bench.

"Wow!A doctor,that's something,I thought you're just an office worker,a doctor and even at the ER section,what make you become one?" He look down and all moody.

"Because of her" he pointed at the bright blue sky,he saw me sweating so he hand out a hankerchief and laugh at me "Here." he toss me.

"Gomawo,her?Must be your girlfriend?" I wipe all my sweats away then I saw a sign written 'Taeng'.

"Not anymore,she's own by somene else and she doesn't want me anymore..." He was moody again and I bet this 'Taeng' girl is the whole mess.

"You still love her,and this girl of your,her name is Taeng?" He was shock then quickly look at me "How did you kno---"

"Wow,relax,don't misunderstood about me,I saw this"Showing him the hankerchief,he gave me a big 'Oh' then giggles.I don't know what's wrong with me but deep in my heart,it was full with jealousy.

"Love?I forgot about it 10 years ago,If she knew that I work this hard,I bet she want to go back at me." I hmpph myself and I bet he didn't hear me,the students still kept staring at us and then disturbers alert!

"H-hyung-nim?What are you doing here?You supposed to go home~! or work"Oh,it's Taemin and her weird rich friend beside staring at my man.

"Work?Oh damn! Bom gonna kill me if I didn't show up at her presentation!"He stands up,look at his watch then started to run off without saying goodbye.

"Choi Minho-ssi!..wait!"He just drove off without say or do anything,I go back at Taemin,who was stil stiff.

"Neo...just because he's your friend,doesn't mean I can't touch you,mushroom boy!" I walk off him,hitting his shoulder.Nana looking fierce at me then I push her away.

I better go at the track then started to push the athelets harder and further then ask the girls(cheerleaders) to work more harder.

Taemin POV

   Yaa!Jinjja..Minho Hyung is disturbing my life,since I was 8 and until now he kept on disturbing me.Noona hug and cuddle Lee seonsang-nim..maldo andwae,I think she just doing that so she can avoid him.Yes,that could be it,besides,Noona hates everyman man in the world except me.When does she go out with him.

"Yaa,Taemin-ah,who's that hyung of yours" Nana poke me from behind.

"Him?He's just my friend that I knew a long time ago" I walk away then she stop me.

"Yaa!Look at me,I'm your best friend,don't be such a jerk" she walk past me then stop at me ears "I lik-----" she just ran off without finishing whats she's start.

Great,now back at home,I've got to tell noona that Minho hyung is stalking me(again).I'm going to wait what's noona going to do.He's done once and for all,no more Minho this,Minho that.That guy! Taking my sister is the least I hate about him and now stalking me,I hate the most,he's the second after Taecyeon sunbae.

-Way back home-

"Noona!! I'm home." Taemin kept on searching for his noona and found out she's sleeping while hug some of Minho photos.

"Noona....." Putting the pictures away then comforting her,he just looking at her and felt sad about what happen.

"Oh.Taemin-ah,you come home early today,you're alone?" She woke up after felt something touching,she wasn't suprises that is him.

"Y-yes,noona,you should go back to sleep,sorry for awaken you.I make some ramen,you want some" Taeyeon stand up and touching his brother shoulder with a smile.

"Gwaenchana,uri dongsaeng,I'll do it,you seem tired,go and change or rest,do whatever you want but be here when I call you,ok?" Pushing her brother towards her door.

"Arraseo! I can go to my room by myself.Aishh,jinjja." Taeyeon just kept on smiling but deep in her heart she still remembering that two mens.

"Keep it together Taeng!You going to be alright" Whispering to herself.She called out Taemin for dinner.

"Waaah!This is so delicious,noona..you haven't cook for such along time" He kept on chewing while talking to his noona.

"Yaa,stop chewing if you're talking to me,don't be that greedy" Threw a cloth at him cause his mouth were full.

"Ehem,noona,you've been great lately,what's up" Taeyeon look up after heared what her brother said.

"The ceiling." Pointing up,Taemin smirking and make a serious eye-contact to his noona

"Ok,ok,I be serious for now on" She sigh and Taemin cheered her up at the same time.

"I'm just kidding,noona :) " Taemin really wanted to tell his noona what he saw and happen at school and wanted to know her lonely night with his own teacher.

"N-noona,Did you......." Taeyeon look up at him and waited for him to tell. "What..!!" Taeyeon stump her feets because Taemin stop at what he say.

"Nothing..hehehe,you know I like messing with you" He giggled "What's wrong with you?" Taemin look away and she's curious of him.

"If you know something,you better tell me cos' you know how much I hate lying guys" Taemin nodded and pickup the dishes,he goes to his room then lock the door,Taeyeon want to catch up but she was too busy with her houseworks

    Taeyeon felt something not right coming and wonder why her brother sort of avoiding since she's questioning.Later on,she recieve a message from someone she knew

From:Unknown

To:Coffee Girl

 

-Hey there!! How's you been doing,great?Can we meet tommorow,it's about Taemin grades

 chebal??? I'll buy you lunch. :)

 

  

From:Coffee Girl

To:A-Shame-of-you

 

-Yaa!!!!! How do you know my phone number,don't tell me you've been stalking me.Meet,lunch,grades? This not a date?

 If it's not,I'll go since I got nothing to do and please kept this secret,if my brother know.

 I'm meat dead cos' he hate  seeing me

 with guys,arraseo?!!

 

  Taeyeon agree to go with him,she doesn't expect anything special but her heart seems to say 'Hurray' and she don't  know what's wrong,she'll try to keep a secret because she never want her brother to know about it.

-The next day-

To be continued..next chapter