Noona Neomu Yeppeo..

Full Of Happiness

Taeyeon POV

"Yaa,Taemin-ah",That's will be probably the only word i say every morning.

"Noona~I can't go to school today my head hurts" Taemin growl.

     Seriously,that's the lamest reason ever,i know the main point why he attempt to skip school,the bullies.He really do refuse to tell me anything about them,i want to meet them myself but he kept saying that they weren't there.Nana doesn't want to talk about it either.Younger boys kept chasing me and shouted "Noona,neomu neomu yeppeo-suh!",it is the best day of my life but they younger than me still no boys untill Taemin get marry.This is all Appa fault,if he don't stop me from marrying Minho,I wouldn't be like this.Talking about Minho,he is younger than me and that makes Appa provoke our relantionship,Taemin doesn't like Minho too.He hates him,he thought that Minho is going to take his noona away and support Appa.

"Noona!Here..!".Taemin wave at me cause 10 minutes ago he dissappeared and text me while saying he's at his favourite coffee house.

"Why aren't you at school",scolding him at the time I got there.

"Mianhae noona,but it's true!My head is really hurt right now,several reason"

"Really dissapointed in you,do you want Omma to see you like this,she'll get upset seeing her precious 'Taemin' skip school",try to convince him.

"Eh?Noona..you....",He notice it. we chat for like 1 hour then i decided to leave coz' I'm really tired.

I ran out to the main door then I hit someone at his chest.I said sorry and leave,I couldn't got to see his face but who cares,it's not like we gonna met him again,right? While Taemin laughing at me from behind,he couldn't see his face too.I when back home and saw a stain and my skirt,I smell it and it's coffee! Wait a sec,it's from that man earlier,Omo! I shouldn't run away and apologize like that! EOTHOKHAE!!

Onew POV

   I ran out of a girl today,really ashame of it,how come she just said sorry and leave,I don't think she realise that I'm holding my coffee and it's spread all over shirt after he hit my chest.Is she still in highschool? She sure did look young but there's a boy behind and that can't be her boyfriend,I think I heard that boy shout "Noona!" at her and the way he say that (thinking)Well,that could be his real sister.Oh well,who cares anyway,it's not like I'm gonna met her again,right?.

"Omma,if i fall inlove with a highschool girl,would you take her as an in-law" discuss with my mum about marriage coz' I'm still single.

"Michyeo-sso! and why are all sudden talk about love in front of me?found one already,don't tell me she's a highschooler",man she couldn't even understand me.

"No Omma,just sayin',Omma I'm not that crazy to like highschooler since I'm a teacher themselve" calming my mum so she would stop talk about marriage infront of me.

I go inside my room,crash my body at my bed,look up at the ceiling and started to think about the girl that ran past by me,she sure is pretty,would she remember or I'm the only one who remembers her face.Yaa,Lee Onew,What the hell are you thinking,dating a school girl?Maybe I am crazy,how come a high train teacher like me would fall in love with a shool girl who spill her coffee at my shirt.OK! Change of topic,tommorow will my first day at the new school I'll teach.Man,new school,new teachers,new classes and most of all new students.Ok now calm down 'Lee Seonsang'  you are going to be great in this new school just like I am in the old one.

Taemin POV

"Hahahahahahha!! Noona gwaenchana?" seeing noona ran over that man was pretty funny,she must be embarrass after what happen.

"Neo choyong-hi(Shut up)!"She slam her door at my face,Haha..poor her,I know i shouln't do that but I just can't help it.

-Morning School Annoucement-

Principal Leeteuk annoying annoucement every morning

   "Ok students,today there will be an new teacher..I repeat new teacher.Behave,Beware and Beat it.Stop making more troubles like you use to do.I don't take any grumbling from any students,got it! Now the new teacher will also be the new class-teacher of Class 2H-1,Arraseo...Now I'm out"

"Wow,how's annoying is that",then something poke me from behind,Oh It's Nana.

"Taemin!Yaa,the new teacher will be our teacher right,He gotta to be so handsome Kyahh".her daydreaming sure is disturbing me.

While I was walking toward my class,I saw Taecyeon Sunbae gave me this narrow stare,I was about to creep out but I stay calm and ignore him.Then,someone breath rapidly behind as it was running away from somewhere,I turn around and also stop then stare that goddess eyes,It was here,it is!.It's Im Yoona.She's in the same class as me.

"Oh,Anyeong.You're Taemin right.I bet you know my name".she giggle then enter the class.I never see such things.Wow,Thank you Yoona,for making my day out.

"Ok Class,stand up for the new teacher now".as we all stand up,the sound of his shoes really fright me.

He step in our class and for the first time I got to see a new teacher coming through our class.As I was sawing he come in,I realise that nose of him and he stop,staring at the whole class and the way he stop standing.(Taemin start to remember the guy that his noona ran over.)

Omo!It is him,he can't posibbly remember me right? Besides,I'm not the one who spill a coffee and leave.Hmmph?Stay calm and act like nothing has happen yesterday.

Wait,why does he walking towards.

"Excuse me" My heart is is fast beatin' right now. "Move aside please,gomawo" eh? he didn't notice me..phew!Yeah He will never notice me beside there could be a millions of people spill coffee at their.If he do notice I'll backup noona and said it was not her fault.