Coffee Prince/Teacher

Full Of Happiness

Onew POV

    GODDAMIT!This students are really fright me up,my old school was way to far better than this school.Omma told me that if the students aren't pay attention to  me,just act arrogant and have a presentable attitude.I did that and I hope they like it but some of them don't.It was really embarrasing on what happen to that new school today.

"Seonsang-nim,I don't really understand this"Nerd student called Yonghwa asking me while pointing at the board.

"Hummph,I think I make all of my question clear and very easy to understand,no pressure,If you can't answer it,I'll help"like Omma told me act a bit proud of myself.

"Seonsang-nim....you even spell the day wrong,it's suppose to be 'M-O-N' not 'M-O-R-N' and you thought I don't know how to answer that piece of...."I make him silence before saying it.

"I-I..I was just nervous",qucikly erase it and spell it back."I'm new here and this board seems odd to me"I sigh and it make the students laugh.

Oh my,that was something,Glad Omma doesn't,she tease me if she does.School is hard,wait I'm talking like a school boy,in case of that,I'm a teacher.All of the students seems to hate me but I make my upset attitude to tear them down.HAHA,it didn't work anyway.

I'm thinking the way to make my student relantionship with me attach so learning could flow easier than I thought.After awhile of thinking.I decided to met up with the students parents so that could give me a slice of their real personality and stuff coz' I know they were not really honest to me.

Great,tommorow I'll ask Principal Park(Leeteuk) and ask for him permission and if he agress I proceed.He..he..he,kids you guys are totally doom!

 

-At school-

Proffesor Onew goes to the Principal office and ask for his permission,he agrees and like he said,he'll proceed.

"Ok class,tommorow please care to bring your parents with me and wear proper infront of your parents and not like you wearing now." he explain and trust him,their provoking.

"Seonsang-nim,I don't have any parents",Taemin answer with a sad tone."Oh" Onew felt  uneasy and bad for him as he felt guilty.

"You got any other family members,Aunts,Uncles?"Onew ask "No,I only have my noona" still having that sad face.

"Then,bring her instead,it's ok,I just need someone that can explain your character to me" He gave him a warm smile but Taemin starts to shaking with his words.

"N--Noona?You want me to bring her?Umph,I think about it..."Taemin still feel hesistated to bring his noona and afraid that Onew will notice that it was his noona who spill coffee all over his shirt.

Taemin POV

   AISH!How come 'Lee seonsang' suddenly want to call our parent so he could know us better,wait! I think he already know that noona was the one who spill coffee at him and try to do all this thing just to trick me and noona.Damn,he's kindda good at this thing.

"Noona.." I nervously ask her about tommorow.

"Yes..what is it,why are you looking all so pale?",man  she's scaring me with that tone.

"Tommorow..my new class teacher wants to meet the students parents and ask them about out attitude,personality and characters and he's really hoping that all of the students parents could come because he's new,well he want to keep attach to us so we could pay more attention to him".the fastest way I could speak.

"Hmph,what's with your new teacher anyway?just because he's students doesn't pay attention,he did this just to feel close with you guys",Yeah,just like I expect,those reasons and lame excuse is her way of escaping my school activites and she doesn't even got a clue that my teacher is actually the man that she spill coffee all over his shirt.I'm really hoping she say no to this.

"Taemin...",she suprise me. "What's going on in your head right now,Fine! I'll go to your lame school". No! she agrees and now I'm the one who being a troublesome.

"N--noona,if you don't want to go,don't force yourself", Aish!pabo-ya,why did I tell her about this at the first place,I could just let my lips seal.

"Yaa,I'll go,don't worry.Besides,I wanted to meet that 2PM gangs that been bullied you since you enter that damn school!".Man,I never thought she could be all this caring sister type.But stil,she can't go.Oh! This is all my fault,why did I tell her about this bac then..

Wait,maybe he doesn't know because he wasn't even watching us,not me nor noona,and their's many girls out there with a petite frame and if he do blame noona,I could just deny it and ask noona to do the same thing.Yes! Lee Taemin,believe in yourself that your noona is not going to be embarrase that way,after all she done to me,I'm going to protect her.

"N--Noona,shoudl we just call Appa and tell him about this so you wouldn't have to come tommorow",She was holding a spoon but it felt after hearing 'Appa' from my mouth."Noona,gwaenchana?I didn't mean to noona"I was really scared and her face was really down at that time.

"Taemin-ah...gwaenchana...speaking about ap..pa,never mind.it's late already and I bet his busy with his job,and do you forgot what you tell me"

"What?"

"You already tell your teacher that you are 'parentless' and suddenly tommorow you showed up with Appa at school,that will gave everybody a weird gaze at you",Noona got her point there,Well,just like I say earlier,if he started to notice something,I'll just lear him off or disturb his mind so his eyes won't get any closer to noona.

Taeyeon POV

    I was about to clear my mind on what happen at the coffee shop lately but things just keep up since I think about it almost like always.I've shouldn't run away and say sorry unproperly just like that,I've should wash off his shirt and bow proper saying sorry to him because I don't want any guy to put a vegeance on me..I want me head clear with no guys in my mind but this dude ,he kept on revealing at my thoughts and also appear at my dreams.I couldn't see his face clearly but those charming eyes really capture me.Wait,what the hell are you thinking,no boys remember,NO BOYS!

wow,really nervous watching other parents describing their children at home and all of them were blushing after hear all of that.Taemin and I doesn't have that much of 'bittersweet' moment in our life,we do have 'bitter' but we are missing the 'sweet'

I look at him and he was sitting beside Nana sadly.Looking at her and watch how perfect her life could be,with a still remaining alive mother and still have her father around.Taemin wanted to hide that look,maybe others didn't notice but as his noona,I've seen it all.I knew he'll question his mind about not perfect his life would be.

Then,Taemin turn his head to this tall girl with her mother beside her.It was her turn and Taemin quicklyy approach to me.

"Noona...! hehehe",His happiness bring my sadness to joy.

"What...."I pretended and sounded like I'm boring.

"Look,there goes the girl of my dream..look there she is,she's pretty isn't she,that's the girl whom I'm talking to you almost everyday'I turn infront and it was the girl who walk pass me earlier with her mother,intorducing herself infront of the whole class.

"That.."pointing at her."Wait,you like a girl that pretty,She's even pretty than me",I whispered to myself.

"I heard that,Noona..Neomu Yeppeo-suh,so don't ever compare your face to other girls but I admit she's prettier than you"I pinch his waist before he could get away but happy to hear him say that.

"I though your ideal type was a simple,typical girl but this want she is 100% perfect" admiring her beautiness while listening to her mother story.

"See noona,she's perfect right but something kept holding the way"

"Who?",I started to feel curious about it and wanted to hear more from him but before he could let his words out his name was call.

"Lee Taemin-ssi,you up next with your noona"

I heard his strong gulping and that show how much nervous he could but he seems happy since that girl wink at him and also cheer at him,he's out of nervous but I'm the one who's more shaking right now.

Both of us walk together and suddenly Taemin grab my hands and I held his as tight as I can.I look up the whole class.I introduce myself and they all greet me.Then,I turn my face and his teacher,I stop and stare and him,he smile at me but why does I can't remove my sight seeing him standing like.

"Yes,Lee Tae.....yeon-ssi,got any problems"His charming eyes remind me of those.He's a very softspoken person with a big warm smile on his face.

"N--noona,gwaenchana? noona" Taemin shake me gently as I'm still suprise to look at his new teacher.

"Can you proceed your greeting Lee Taeyeon-ssi?",Wait,why am I feeling this way,it can't be I'm not attracted to him but why I can't stop looking at him.

After awhile I stop and stare at him,he says sorry to other students and Taemin was really worry,

"Lee Taeyeon-ssi,Lee Taeyeon-ssi"placing his hand at my shoulder and try to wake me up from my daydream.

He also stop ans stare at my face.Awkward surround the class and Taemin wanted to burst out of anger after seeing the both of us making an eye contact.I know that Taemin really hates it when I make eye contact to other males but worst to his own teacher.He pointed his finger at me and say..

"Coff..ee...highsco..ol...gi..rl....spi..ll"He was stuttering and I realise what he was saying,Wait! Coffee,Highschoolgirl(thinking about her petite body),SPILL!!.

No it can't be him,it can't.It is him,his eyes the way his stand(Remembering how she accidently struck him at that coffee house and spill the coffee and his shirt)....

"N--noona...."Taemin try to pull me after hear what his teacher saying and I think he knew about it and that's why he was kindda forbid me to follow him and also bring up Appa name to settle my problem.

"Neo(you)......Noona?Neo.....dongsaeng?"He say it with a low tone so other students couldn't hear it.

"...............................................................................humpph...........",I don't know what to say more.