Chapter 8

Tell Me Why?

Kira P.O.V 

So here we are, in a restaurant. Treating all my little sister a dinner. I sigh and look at all the food they order. There is a lot of food and not to mention that Sooyoung and Yoona. They both order a lot of food.

I sigh thinking all the money i save and the engagement rings. "Oppa??" Jessica said. "Yes Princess??" I said. "You okay??" She said and all the members including Soojung looked at me. I sighed "Yes Princess. I'm okay." I said. "Then why are you sighing so much?" Jessica said. "Because all my sisters have a big stomach and they order a lot of food. All the money i saved is gonna gone because of my little sisters have a quite a big stomach." I said while crying.

Jessica just laughed "Don't worry Oppa. I can help you." "Don't you see? Sooyoung and Yoona order a lot. It's like they both have a stomach like Snorlax!" I said. "Hey!! Kira-Oppa you so mean to us." Sooyoung and Yoona said at the same time. The others just laughed and i give up and continue eating. 

"Ohh and Seohyun. Congratz on graduating from University." I said to her. "Thanks Oppa." Seo said. "Wait i think i have bought you a gift." I said while reaching for my bag. "No it's okay Oppa. No need to give me a gift. Treating us for a dinner is enough." Seo said. "It's okay Seo. I have bought this gift a long time now. Just waiting for you to graduate." I said while smiling. I was searching for the gift in my bag then i saw the gift i was gonna gift Seohyun when she graduate.

"Ah Ha! There you are!" I said while pulling out the gift. "Here you go Seohyun" i said while smiling at her. "Kamsahamida Oppa." Seo said while smiling. She quickly open the gift and gasped. It was a picture of all of us. There is a message that i wrote for her.

Seohyun

Congratz on graduating. I know this is not much a gift. I hope you like it. You remember this picture right. It was when you done filiming We Got Married. I know that you must be heartbroken when Yonghwa doesn't accept your feelings. Remember what i told there is always someone better than him you just have to wait okay. If you need anything Oppa will be there for you okay. You like my sister now. Well all of SNSD is my sister now. Hahaha. Hope you like this gift.

From Kira-Oppa ^_^

I saw her cried a little bit. I quickly hug her. "Hey don't cry okay." I said. "Okay Oppa and thank you for the gift. I will keep it with me all the time." She said while sniffling a little bit. "Now don't cry okay. I'm sure there will be someone for you." I said while wiping her tears. "Okay Oppa." Seo said. "Now let's continue eating." I said and she just nodded. So we continue eating and talking. 

I heard my phone ringing and i check it was message from my Mom.

Hey Kira. Mom and Dad manage to hold you exams. When are you gonna bring Jessica here? I miss her.

From Mom.

I chuckled and show the message to Jessica. She laughed a little bit. "Oppa why don't we sent a picture to Mom?" She said. "Okay let's take a picture a sent it to Mom." I said. So we all take our position and asks a waiter to take a picture for us. After taking the picture i quickly send it to my Mom. After a minute i got a reply

Ohhh my beautiful daughter in law. I miss you so much.

From Mom

I just laughed with Jessica and reply that we will visit her when we done here. Then i open my internet browser searching for new news on the Kpop world. I found one news that caught my eyes. It was from SM. They will be holding a press on Jessica situation. I showed to all the members. "It's look like your fanmeeting in China have hold for a bit cause the agency might want you all to be at the press." I said. 

And right on time,  Taeyeon's phone ring. "It's a message from the agency. They want all of us to be at SM building now" She said. "Well let's go and tell the truth and i'm sure that Jessica fans will leave a hate comments." Taeyeon said. I look at Jessica and hold her hands. "Are you okay with that?" I asked worried about that. "It's okay. I know that you will be there with me right?" She said.  "Of course i will be with you. You my wife now." I said. "Thank You Oppa." Jessica said. Then i lean and kiss her. "Ok we get it now stop kissing and let's get going!" Soojung said annoyingly. Me and Jessica just laugh at her.

After paying and cried looking at the bills, we finally at the SM Building. We were waiting in the same room as before. "Okay Kira-sshi are you ready? I'm sure this is the first time you enter in the entertainment world." The Head Agency said.

"Yeah i'm ready. I just hope that all of SNSD fans will understand." I said while sighing. "It's okay. I'm sure they will understand." Tiffany said. "Ok. Come on let's go." I said and they all nodded. So we all headed to the press room. After a while, we finally arrived and i saw a lot of reporters and the outside of the building, there is so many fans. I gulped. I just hope everything will be okay. "Oppa?  You okay?" Jessica asks and the others look at me. "Yes i'm fine. Just a little bit scared and nervous i guess." I said. "You will be okay Oppa. We here for you. Is the least we can do for our brother." Yoona said. I smile at them. I'm glad that i met them all. I will protect them all.

"Okay let's go and get this over with so i can continue with my last exams so i can graduate." I said. "Okay Oppa!" They all said. Then we all go to the conference room. "Okay, i think Jessica should tell us the truth." The Head Agency said. Jessica took the mic and said "Okay i will start with the pic of me and Tyler Kwon. He just my investor in my fashion designs. He was accompany me to US to see my parents that time. There's not marriage with us. The ring that he posted is same as mine but my rings, i bought it myself. My little sister was there with me the whole time. She can confirm it herself." Jessica said.

"Yes Unnie buy the rings herself and i saw it with my own eyes." Soojung said. "Okay, what about you leaving the group. Is that true?" One reporter said. "No it's true. I will not be leaving the group. I already told my agency that i always put SNSD activities first before my fashion design." Jessica said. They all nodded. "Anymore questions?" Jessica asked. "Yes last question." Another reporter said. "Okay what is it?" Jessica said. "Who is that person and why are you holding his hand and have the same rings?" Reporter said. "Well he is my childhood friend and my real husband." Jessica said while smiling. I saw the all the reporter have a shocked expression at the statement that Jessica said.

"Is this true?" One reporter said. "Yes. They both are childhood friend before Jessica was accepted into the music industry. Even Krystal-sshi too." The Head Agency said. All the reporters looked at Jessica. Waiting for her confirmation. "Yes, me and Krystal met him when we were primary school, well Krystal met him when she was in kindergarden." Jessica said and Krystal just nod. "Okay can we know the name of your husband?" Another reporter said curiously. "Sure." Jessica said and she pass me the mic. "Hi my name is Kira Yamato. I'm 29 and still studying in university. But today was supposed to be my final exams till my wife here have some trouble." I said and i saw her pouted a little. The other members just laughed.

"Oppa. Stop teasing Sica-Unnie." Seohyun said. "Haha. Okay i will stop teasing her now Seo." I said. "How long have you know the SNSD members?" One reporter said. "Well i know them since their debut. I know what they have been through to get where they are now. I always be there for them all. To support them and cheer for them. They all like my little sister now eventhough we all not related by blood." I said while smiling.

I saw all the reporters and the members smile at what i said. "So when is the wedding?" The last reporter said. "Hmmm. I don't know yet but i think after this press and the girls fanmeeting in Beijing. Me and Jessica go to US and see our parents first. When we have the date, we will tell you all." I said. "Yeah. I agreed with you Oppa." Jessica said smiling.

"Okay, that conclude our press today. Jessica will not be leaving the group and she will be marrying her childhood friend. Kira-sshi will be helping his wife in her fashion design too. Hope you all still be a fans of SNSD." The Head Agency said. Then we all got up and go out of the room. "Whew. I just hope the fans will accept it" i said. "Me too Oppa." Jessica said. I smile at her. "Come on. You girls have to go to a fanmeet now." I said. "Okay let's go girls." Taeyeon said. "Oppa?? Are you gonna come too??" Jessica asks. 

"No Jessica. I have to take my exams. I will see you at US when you done with your fanmeet." I said. "Oh okay Oppa." Jessica saif sadly. "Hey what did i tell you. Don't be sad okay. I will be there for you even if i'm not with you." I said smiling at her. "Okay. I see you when i have finish my fanmeeting in China." Jessica said happily. "Now that the Princess i know and love" i said. I lean to her and kiss her. "Okay you two, enough kissing and get a room." Soojung said annoyingly. "Okay. Soojung do you want to come with me? Seeing you don't have a schedule because of Sulli situation." I asked her. 

"Okay i will come with you Oppa. I haven't see Mom and Dad for a while and Oppa's parent too." She said excitedly. I just laughed at her. "Okay come on, let's go to the airport and buy a ticket." I said. "Nae!!" All the members shouted including Soojung. I just laughed at them. 

 

A/N Hey Guys And Girls. How Are You All? I'm Fine And Back With Another Chapter. Hope You All Like It. And Before I Forget, My Exams Finish 25th November. They Have Slightly Change The Exams Subject To Another Day. I Wanna Say Thank You To My New Subscribers. You All Are Jjang!!!

For The New Readers That Have Found This Story. Hope You Like Subscribe And Leave Some Comments. I Would Be Really Appriciate If You Did

Okay Kira Signing Off.