Chapter 5

Tell Me Why?

Jessica P.O.V

After Soojung send me to her dorm, i was laying in her bed thinking what happen now. I just can't believe it. The agency and the members told me that. I feel so sad now. After what been through and this is the repay i get. I always put the group activites first before "BLANC". I always love the moment we have as group. I guess you all think that all was a waste of time. 

I hope Kira-Oppa will help me and if the agency still won't change they mind. I will leave the group along with the company. I will try to take care of the 'BLANC' myself. If i do this and 'BLANC' does not work i will own a lot of debt. I hope this nightmare ends cause i really don't want to leave the group and i really love it since i debuted.

I open my Iphone that Kira-Oppa gave me when i debuted. I saw 2 text message and 5 missed called. All from Kira-Oppa. I just ignore the missed called and quickly open the text that Oppa sent. 

Hey Princess, i hear the news. Is it really true that you leaving? Please tell me it's not and please pick up the call. I wanna talk to you.

From Kira-Oppa.

This was the first message Oppa send to me while he have a final examination. Oppa was so busy studying and could not text me or call me. I really miss him. Then i look and the another text he sends me.

Hey Princess. Please Pick Up My Calls. I Miss You So Much.

From Kira-Oppa.

I miss you too Oppa. Now that Soojung tell me that you love me, I hope we can be together forever. I look at picture of me and Kira-Oppa a while. I like Oppa since i enter the university with Oppa. Soojung was in high that time. We always hangout whenever we don't have class and Soojung will wait for us in the university to hangout. I smile remembering all the times spending with Soojung and Kira-Oppa. Then, I received a text from Soojung. 

Unnie i already pick up Kira-Oppa at the airport. He sleeping now. He must be tired studying late last night and the news of you leaving the group and you and Tyler Kwon marriage rumor must have made him sad. You better call the agency and the members to meet at SM Building to clear this things up.

From Soojung.

I feel sad now. Kira-Oppa must be tired and he must take his final exams today but he won't till my problems are cleared. I feel like i;m gonna start to cry now. I'm sorry for troubling you Oppa. I quickly reply to Soojung that i will call the agency and the members to meet me at SM Building. I quickly wash my face and get ready to meet the agency and the members again. Most of all i gonna meet Kira-Oppa again. I really miss him so much.

A/N Hey Guys And Girls. Sorry For The Short Update. This is All I Can do Now Because Tomorrow I Gotta Focus On My Studies. I Wanna Say Thank You To My New Subscribers. Hope You Guys Will Wait Till I Finish My Exam. Hope You Like This Short Chapter. To New Readers Please Comment And Subscribe. I Really Appreciate If You Do.

Ohh And If You Guys Facebook Twitter Instagram LINE App Or WeChat Please Tell Me Your ID So We Can Get Know More About Each Other. Please Comment Your ID In The Comment Sections And PM Me

Okay Kira Signing Off