Chapter 12

Tell Me Why?

Jessica P.O.V

The Next Day.

I woke up in Kira's Oppa bed. I turn around and saw Soojung still sleeping. She want to stay here with me and wait for Kira-Oppa to come home tonight. Our parent already went home and they will come tomorrow morning. I heard someone knock the door. "Jessica dear? Are you awake?" I know that voice. It was Kira-Oppa's Mom. "Yes Mom. I just woke up." I said. "Oh okay. Well go take shower. Breakfast will be ready in one hour." Kira's Mom said.

"Okay. I will take shower now." I said. "Okay. I will wake up the others now." Kira's Mom said. "Okay." I said. Then i get up and get ready to shower. After shower, i saw Soojung still sleeping. Aish this little kid. I walk towards her and shook her. "Soojung wake up." I said while trying to wake her up. Still not responding. Then i get idea to wake her up. Slowly i let my hand towards her stomach began tickling her.

"Ahhh!! Unnie!! Stop!! I'm awake now." Soojung said while laughing. I laugh along with her then i stop. "Unnie!! You so mean!!" Soojung pouted. "Hahaha. I'm sorry okay. Now go take a shower and then eat breakfast." I said. "Okay." Soojung said then she get up and head towards the bathroom and take shower. After Soojung finish shower, we both headed to dining room to have breakfast.

"Good morning dear." Kira's Mom said. "Good morning Mom/Aunty" Me and Soojung said. "Did you sleep well?" Kira's Dad asked. "Yeah." I said. "Good. Now we wait for your friends. Then we eat breakfast." Kira's Dad said. I nodded. "Mom. You need any help?" I asked. "Sure dear. Just set up the table. The food i already cook." Kira's Mom said. "Okay. Soojung help Unnie." I said. "Okay Unnie" Soojung said.

After me and Sooning set up the table, I saw Taeyeon, Tiffany and Seohyun. "Good morning." I said. "Good morning Sica." Taeyeon said. "Good morning Unnie" Seohyun said. "Morning" Tiffany said. "Where is the others?" I asked. Yuri and Hyo just woke up. Soo and Yoong taking shower now. Sunny at the living room watching television." Taeyeon said. "Ohh okay." I said. "Unnie. You need help?" Seohyun asked. "It's okay Seo. Me and Soojung already got it." I said.

"Oh okay." Seohyun said. "Breakfast not ready yet. When is ready i call you." I said. "Ok then we wait in the living room with Sunny." Tiffany said. I nodded and continue set up the table. After finish set up the table, i walk to the living room and saw the other already wake up. "Morning. Breakfast's ready." I said. Then in a blink of a eye. I saw Sooyoung and YoonA took off really fast. I just sighed. "Well what can you say. They both love food." Yuri said. "Yeah. They should marry them instead." I said sarcastically.

"We heard that!!!" YoonA and Sooyoung said. I just giggle then head to the dining room. "Ahh you here. Come let's eat." Kira's Dad said. I nodded and started eating with others. We talked about the wedding date and the dress and pretty much about my wedding. "So while waiting for Kira to come back home. What are you girls wanna do?" Kira's Dad asked. "Hmmm don't know maybe just stay home and relax." Taeyeon said. 

"If you want, you can use the swimming pool." Kira's Mom said. I look at the other and saw they have wide eyes when Kira's Mom mention swimming pool. I just chuckled at their reaction. "You have a pool!!!" Tiffany said. "Of course but we rarely use it. Sometimes Kira use it to practice his swimming." Kira's Dad said. "It's swimming pool party!!!" Sooyoung and YoonA said. I just sweatdrop at them both.

After breakfast, i went to living room and watch tv. Soojung and the other went to play at the pool. "Hey dear. Why don't you join the others?" Kira's Mom said as she walk into the living room. "Nah. It's okay. I rather watch tv then play with Sooyoung and YoonA." I said. "Hahaha okay." Kira's Mom said and then head back to the kitchen. "Unnie!!! Come join us!!" Soojung said suddenly appear. "No. You go play with them." I said. "Awww come on Unnie. It's not fun without you." Soojung pouted. 

Must resist that pouting face. But i can't resist it. "Ohh okay. I'll join." I said while smiling. "Yay!! Come on let's go!!" Soojung said. Then she grab my hand leading to Kira's room to change. I wonder how Kira-Oppa doing. I just hope he doing okay. 

Kira P.O.V

I just finish first half of the exams. Just another 2 subject then i can go home. I was on my way to library then study for the next next subject. "Oh hey Kira. Gonna study for a bit?" I heard someone said. i look and saw Kevin. He was the librarians here. I know him since i enter the university. "Yeah. I'm gonna study for a bit for the last two subject. Then i head home." I said. "Hey you okay?" Kevin asked. "Yeah. Just a little tired." I said tiredly. Then i look at Kevin and he headed to librarians office. 

I wonder what is he doing. Then i saw he come out with water and some medicine. "Here drink this. It should help you stay awake for the last two subject." Kevin said. I took the medicine from Kevin and swallowed it. "Thanks Kev." I said. "No problem. If you need a book just give me a wave." Kevin said. "Yeah will do. Thanks again." I said. "Like i said. No problem. Oh and congrats on your marriage with Jessica." Kevin said. "Yeah. Thanks and don't forget to come to our wedding. Bring your family if you can." I said.

"I will remember that." Kevin said. I smile at him then go to a empty table and start to study. After a hour of studying, i felt my phone vibrate. I took out my phone from my pocket and saw it was Jessica calling. I look at Kevin and wave at him. He saw it and came at me. "Hey. What do you need?" Kevin asked. "Umm can i answer this call. I know in library you can't have phone call but it's my wife calling." I said. "Hmmm sure but don't speak so loud." Kevin said. "Thanks Kevin." I said thankfully. "No problem. Send my regards to her." Kevin said then continue doing his work.

Then i answer the call. "Hey." I said. "Hi Oppa. How are you?" Jessica said. "Good. I'm studying for the last two subject then i'm free." I said. "Ohh am i bothering you studying?" Jessica said. "No. I'm taking a break for a minutes then continue." I said. "Oh okay." Jessica said. "Where are the other?" I asked. "Well we just finish playing the pool. Now we just relax in the living room." Jessica said. "Oh okay. Where's Mom and Dad?" I asked. "Well Mom is cooking dinner with Taeyeon. Dad have something to do at work. Soojung follow Dad to work then they stop by market to buy something. The others just relaxing with me in the living room." Jessica said. "Oh okay." I said. "We're home!!" I heard someone said. "Oh Soojung and Dad just got home." Jessica said. 

"Oh well let me speak with her." I said. "Okay. Yah!!! Don't take my phone like that." Jessica said. I just chuckled. Soojung must have taken Jessica phone forcefully. "Oppa!!! How are you?" Soojung said. "I'm good Soojung." I said. "Oppa. What time you gonna come home?" Soojung asked. "I think around 8. Why?" I said. "I miss Oppa that's all." Soojung said. "I miss you too. I buy chocolate cake on my way home okay." I said. "Okay!! See you tonight." Soojung said. "Okay see you tonight. Give Jessica her phone back." I said. "Okay. Here you go Unnie." Soojung said.

"Hey." Jessica said. "Hey. I gotta go now. See you tonight?" I said. "Okay. Study hard." Jessica said. "Will do. I try to come home by dinner okay." I said. "I will tell Mom then." Jessica said. "Okay. Bye love you Jessica." I said. "Love you too Oppa." Jessica said. I smile and ended the call. Then i continue studying till my time for the last two subject.

Jessica P.O.V

I just ended call with Oppa just now. I can't help but miss him more. Can't wait for tonight. "Who were you calling?" Kira's Dad asked. "It was Oppa. He studying for the last two subject now. He said he will try to come home by dinner." I said. "Ohh that's good. Well if he make it tonight give him a rest for one day. I'm sure he needs it." Kira's Dad said. I nodded and said "The next day we discuss about the wedding right?" I said. "Yeah. Then we discuss with your parents too. Then knowing your mother and my wife, i'm sure they will take you and Kira to get wedding clothes." Kira's Dad said while chuckling. 

I just nodded and continue watching the tv with others. After a while, it's nearly night now. The members already change clothes same as me and Soojung. Me and Soojung are helping in the kitchen with Kira's Mom. "Jessica dear. Go set the table with Soojung. I can take it from here." Kira's Mom said. Me and Soojung nodded and started to set up the table. "Heyyy. Is dinner ready?" Sooyoung asked. "Yes dear. It couple of minutes it will be done." Kira's Mom said. I just sighed. "Sorry Mom. She and food are like married. Same as YoonA." I said. "Yah!! I heard that!!" Sooyoung shouted. Mom and me just laughed.

After couple of minutes, the table already set up same as the food. I look at Mom and Soojung and they nodded. "Dinner's ready!!!" I shouted. Then in blink of a eye, Sooyoung and YoonA already at the table and looking at the food while drooling. I took a spoon and hit they head with it. "Yah!! What was that for!!" Sooyoung and YoonA asked angrily. "Have some manners and don't drool at the food." I scold Sooyoung. They both just pouted and wait for the others to come. After everybody already at the table we started to eat. "So delicious!! I wish i could stay here." Sooyoung said. 

"Me too Unnie." YoonA said. I just sighed and the others just chuckled then continue to eat. "Unnie. When is Oppa gonna come home?" Soojung asked. "I don't know. He said he try to come home by dinner." I said. "Well maybe he on his way here." Taeyeon said. "Maybe." I said. After that, we heard the door open. "I'm home!!" I heard someone. That must be Oppa. Me and Soojung quickly get up and go to the front door. After we see him, we quickly hug him. "Woah!!" Kira said. "Oppa you're home." I said. "Of course. I miss my mom cooking." Kira said. "Yah!! What about me and Soojung." I said angrily. "Hahaha. I miss you both too." Kira said. Then he hug me and Soojung. "Here you Soojung. Chocolate cake like i promised. It's from the cafe i used to go." Kira said.

"Wow. Thank you Oppa!" Soojung said. "Hahaha." Kira just laughed. "Come on. Let's eat." I said while taking Oppa hands. "Okay. Kinda hungry. I wonder what Mom cooking." Kira said. Then we arrived at the dining room. "Woah. Never the day i saw the dining room this full." Kira said. "I know right. Come Kira let's eat." Kira's Dad said. Then we sit down and eat. If someone saw this it would be like a family. I smiled at that thought. I'm gonna be married with the man i loved most and have a family with him someday. 

"Hey Soojung. Open the cake. I've been dying to eat that cake." Kira said. "Okay Oppa." Soojung said then head to the kitchen to open the cake. "So Kira. Tomorrow you have a rest okay. The next day we will discuss about the wedding." Kira's Dad said. "Sure Dad. I'm kinda tired today. Good thing Kevin give me some medicine that help me through the last two exams papers." Kira said. "Kevin? The librarian?" I asked. "Yeah. Oh almost forgot. He sent regards to you. I asked him to come to our wedding with his family." Kira said. "Well that's good." Kira's Mom said. Then we saw enter the dining room with the cake.

"Here you go. I already cut it so it will be easy." Soojung said. "Thanks Soojung-Ah." Tiffany said. "No problem Unnie. Now let's eat the cake." Soojung said. I just sighed. She really like chocolate. "Well what can you do. She love chocolate like Sooyoung and YoonA love food. I ever think they rather marry the food than a guy." Kira said teasingly at Sooyoung, YoonA and Soojung. "Oppa!!! You so mean like Sica-Unnie." YoonA pouted. Me and Kira just laughed as well as the others. "Aigoo. I'm sorry okay. But you gotta have a healthy diet so you won't get fat." Kira teased again. "Oppa!! You so mean." Soojung said. We all laughed.

After dinner, we pretty much just sit on the living room. Oppa already take shower after dinner. Now i just lay my head on his shoulder. "You tired?" Kira asked. "A little." I said. "Well come on let's get to bed. Have to wake up early tomorrow to make breakfast for two Snorlax." Kira said. "Oppa!! We heard that." Sooyoung and YoonA said. I just chuckled with Kira. Then we both headed to Kira's room to sleep. "You done?" Kira asked. "Yeah" I said. Then i lay on the bed with my head on Kira's chest. 

"In couple of days, we gonna be husband and wife." I said. "Yeah. We gonna be husband and wife and then have a family." Kira said. "You know i like the thought having a family with you." I said while smiling. "Me too." Kira said. "Oppa. I will stop singing after 3 more years then we end the contract with SM. The other also wanna do same thing with me." I said. "Oh okay. Then i will try my best for you fashion design while you continue your contract." Kira said. "Yeah. The workers already know and they said they could not wait to work with you." I said. "Really??!! Tell them i try my best." Kira said.

"Don't worry Oppa. I'll try to be with you when there's a event or something." I said. "Thanks dear." Kira said while smiling at me. I smile back and lean in to kiss him. We both kiss and then broke it. "Come on. Let's go to sleep. I have to wake up early tomorrow." Kira said. "Okay. Night Oppa." I said. "Night Sica." Kira said then he kiss my hair then we both go to sleep.

A/N Hey Guys and Girls. I'm Back With Another Chapter. Hope You All Like It. It Seems This Story Is Near Complete. Hope You All Keep Supporting Me. I Wanna Say Thanks For The New Subscribers And Those With Upvote My Story. It Really Means A Lot To Me. Well See You All In Another Chapter.

Kira Signing Off.