Chapter 11

Tell Me Why?

Jessica P.O.V

Grrrr that girl is gonna get it from me when i arrived at US. "Hey what's wrong Sica?" Taeyeon ask. "That Soojung. She gonna get it from me later." I said angrily. "What did she do this time?" Tiffany ask. "This!!" I said while showing the picture. "Awww that's cute. Kira-Oppa is sleeping. He must be tired." Tiffany said while all the members just look at the picture. 

"Wait till i get my hands on her." I said while imagining of punishing Soojung. "Calm down. It means nothing okay. Soojung said that she treating him as big brother right. Think of it as sister kissing a brother." Taeyeon said. "Yeah Unnie. There's nothing to be worried about." Seohyun said. 

"Okay. Come on let's get some sleep before we arrived in China." Taeyeon said. "Nae." All the members said. I was getting ready to sleep when my phone suddenly buzzing indicate that i have a message. I look at it and saw it was from Kira-Oppa.

Hey. I just arrived at US. I will take one day to rest and study for a bit. Then next day i will take the exams. It will be two days i will take the exams. Oh and i will be sleeping at the campus. So i see you in two days. I miss you Jessica. Have fun at the fanmeeting.

From Kira-Oppa.

I smile while thinking of Kira-Oppa. I miss him too. "Hey you not sleeping yet?" Tiffany ask. "Oh yeah i was getting ready to sleep when Kira-Oppa message me." I said happily. "Oh what does it say?" Taeyeon asked. Me and Tiffany startled by Taeyeon presence. "Taengoo don't do that!!" I said at her. "Oops sorry my bad." Taeyeon said while grinning. 

"So what did Kira-Oppa said?" Tiffany ask again. "Well he said he just arrived at US and he's gonna take a one day rest and study for a bit. The next day he will start taking the exams. So we will see him in two days." I said. "Oh okay. So we will be stay at Kira-Oppa house or yours?" Taeyeon asked. I was gonna say something when my phone suddenly rings again. I look at it and saw another message from Kira-Oppa.

Oh i forgot to tell you that tell other the members that they will be staying in my house. I already told my mom and dad so they will be expecting you when the day i take my exams. Oh tell them i miss them too and have fun at the fanmeeting.

From Kira-Oppa. 

"Well it's looks like we get to sleep at Kira-Oppa house." Tiffany said. By now all the members are here again. "Really!!! We get to sleep at Kira-Oppa house?" YoonA asked "Yes Yoong." I said. "Yes!! We get to see Oppa baby picture." YoonA said evilly. The others too have evil smile on theirs face. "Guys don't do what i think you gonna do?" I said carefully. "Ohh come on Jessica. You must have seen it once. We want to see it to." Sooyoung said.

"Yes me and Krystal have seen it. Though Oppa was cute when he was baby." I said while remembering the picture Oppa's Mom show it to me and Krystal. "See we want to see it too." Yoong said. "But Unnie you don't have to do that. At least respect his privacy." Seohyun said. 

"Aww it's okay i'm sure Oppa won't mind." Yoong said. I sigh "Okay come on let's go to sleep before we arrived China. We need all the strength." I said. "Okay girl's go back to sleep." Taeyeon said. "Night Girls" i said. "Night Sica/Night Sica-Unnie." They all said.

Before going to sleep i'm gonna send one message to Oppa. Hopefully he gets it before studying.

Hey Oppa. I miss you too. Good luck on your studies. I will be rooting for you. Even if you failed you can still work under me. Kekeke ^^. Tell Soojung that she will have trouble when i get back and tell Mom and Dad i miss them. I'm gonna sleep now before we arrived in China. The girls also miss you and wish you luck on your exams. Bye Oppa. I love you.

From Jessica.

Kira  P.O.V

I just arrived at my house after long flight. Soojung is already sleeping. She must be tired after a long flight. "Hey Mom and Dad. Sorry for leaving the university when Jessica news came out i quickly go to Korea to help her." I said. I was kinda expecting Mom be mad at me but not. "It's okay Dear. We know how you love her when you enter university." Mom said.

"How did you know Mom?" I asked. "Well you always cared for her the most and you always talk during your sleep when i came to your room." Mom said. "It's okay Kira. Just do your best tomorrow okay. We be rooting for you and i'm sure Jessica too." Dad said. "Okay. Thanks Mom and Dad." I said. "No problem Dear. Now go study a little bit and then go get some sleep." Mom said. "Okay. Oh before i forget to tell you." I said. "Yes Kira?" Dad asked. "Umm can you prepare the guest room?" I asked. "Uhhh sure. How many people?" Mom asked. "About 8. Jessica and her members will come here tomorrow. Jessica will be sleeping in my room." I said. "Okay i will prepare it now." Mom said. 

"Thanks Mom." I said. "Welcome Dear." Mom said. Then i go back to room to study for a little bit. Then i check my phone to see if i got any messages from Jessica. Luckily i got one from her. She said that she will be rooting for me and the girls also rooting for me. I smiled when i saw that she said I love you. Then i close my phone and study a little bit more then head to bed.

Back To Jessica P.O.V

I already wake up by the time we nearly arrived in China. I was listening to Oppa favorite Japanese song. Back On-Cerulean. Some of the members already woke up. Taeyeon, Tiffany and Seohyun already woke up. The other are still sleeping but knowing YoonA and Sooyoung. They probably eating right now.

Attention Passengers! We Will Arrived In China One More Hour. Please Be In Your Seat And Make Sure To Buckle Up." The Pilot Said.

"Hey Girls. Get ready we nearly arrived at China." I said. "Okay Unnie. I will wake up the other girls." Seohyun said. "Thanks Seo" i said. "No problem Unnie" Seo said while smiling. After another hour of flight, we finally arrived in China. We all were heading out to the van when the airport were full of our fans. Some of them have Congratulations sign. "Look Sica. They approved of Kira-Oppa." Tiffany said.

I'm so happy now that they accept my marriage and Kira-Oppa."I know Tiff. I'm so happy now." I said nearly crying. I feel Tiffany hug me to comfort me. I look at all the fans and said "Thank You for supporting me and my marriage. Hope too see you all at the fan meeting." I said happily. The crowd goes wild and i just laughed and continue walking to the van.

"Okay let's go we have a fanmeeting to attend and then go US and sleep at Kira-sshi house." SNSD's Manager said. "Nae!!" All the members said.

Time Skip After The Fanmeeting (Sorry Too Lazy. Hahaha)

After we finish our fanmeeting we headed to a hotel to wash up and get ready to go to US. "Hey Jessica!! You ready??" Yuri shout to me. "Yeah just a sec." I said. I quickly finish and grab my bag and quickly regroup with other. "I'm finish!! Come on let's go!!" I said excitedly.

"Look at you can't wait to see Oppa." Yuri said. "Of course!! I miss him so much." I said. "Okay we all miss him too. He's like a brother to us all" Hyoyeon said. "Sorry kinda excited to see him. Before my problem started we both haven't time to see each other that's why i wanna spend all my free time with him" i said. "Okay that's enough we all miss him when we busy promoting Mr Mr album. Now let's just go to the airport and buy a ticket to US." Taeyeon said. "Nae!!" We all said.

Time Skip After They Land At US(Sorry Too Lazy Hehe)

(Still Jessica P.O.V)

"Ahhh it's good to be back home!!" I said happily. "Yeah it's good to be back. The fresh air is so good." Tiffany said. "Okay let's go now. We don't want Kira-sshi parent to wait for us." SNSD's Manager said. "Nae!!" We all said. When we got to the van, i feel my phone vibrating. I saw it was Oppa's Mom is calling. "Mom!!" I said happily.

"Hello Jessica dear. I miss you" Mom said. "I miss you too. We will be there couple more minutes or hours depends on the traffic." I said. "Haha okay dear just be safe okay." Mom said. "Will do. Umm Mom??" I said. "Yes dear?" Mom said. "Is Kira there?" I asked. "Sorry dear. He have to leave early to take the exams but he said he will see you soon."Mom said. "Ohhh" I said sadly. "Don't worry dear. Kira will be home before you know it. Oh before i forgot." Mom said. "Yes Mom?" I said. "Kira called your parent to come here and their on their way now. I just finish talk to them before i call you." Mom said.

"Really!! I better call them now." I said happily. "Ok dear.See you when you arrived." Mom said. "Okay Mom. Bye." I said and ended the call. "Who is that Sica?" Taeyeon asked. "It's Kira-Oppa's Mom. She said she will be waiting for us at Oppa's home." I said. "Well we can't wait too. Especially Oppa's food." Sooyoung said. I just rolled my eyes and call Soojung.

"Hello Unnie?" Soojung said. "Soojung-Ah!!" I said. "Ahh Unnie!! Where are you?"Soojung said "I'm on my way to Kira-Oppa house." I said. "Really!! Mom and Dad along with me are on the way to"Soojung said. "Ohh okay see you at the house later and you're in trouble miss"I said. "Uhhh the line is not clear see you soon. Bye!!" Soojung said in hurry and ended the call. "Yah!! Stupid Soojung" i said. 

"You still mad about the picture Unnie?" Seohyun asked. "Of course i am." I said. "Just let it go Sica." Tiffany said. I just rolled my eyes and listen to music while heading the Kira's home. After a while, we finally reach to Kira's home. "Woah!!!" All the members said except me. "Sica when did Oppa have this big house?" Taeyeon said. "Well if i'm not mistaken, this house belong to Oppa's grandparent. They give it to Oppa's parent before they passed away." I said. 

"Wow. This is really a big house." Tiffany said. The other members can only nod while i just chuckle. "Well let's go and get our suitcase and have a bath. I smell stink" i said. They all nodded and grab their suitcase and headed to the house. "Oh my Jessica!! You're here. Soojung!!! You're sister is here." Kira's Mom said. "Okay Aunty" Soojung said. 

"Mom!!" I said and ran to her and hug her. "Hahaha i miss you too Jessica." Mom said. Then Soojung and my parent came. I quickly hug them. "Hahaha we miss you too Sooyeon" My Dad said. "Hey!! What about your little sister?" Soojung pouted. "Nope i don't miss her" i tease at her. "Unnie!! I'm sorry" Soojung said. "Hahaha of course i miss my little sister." I said and hug her. "Oh you all must be Jessica's friends." Kira's Mom said.

"Yes Aunty." Tiffany said. "Well come in. I'll show you all to your room." Kira's Mom said. "Thanks Aunty" Tiffany said. "No problem. Good thing Kira told me." Kira's Mom said while laughing. "You too Sooyeon. Unpack all your things and take a shower. We be waiting at the dining room." My Mom said. "Okay Mom" i said and grab my suit case and headed to the guest room.

"Jessica dear. You will be sleeping in Kira room" Kira's Mom said. "It's okay i just share a bed with Tiffany." I said. "It's okay. Kira said that you will be sleeping in his room. Don't worry it's clean." Kira's Mom said. "Oh okay." I said shyly. Truth is i haven't been to Kira's room since i was recruited to the SM Entertainment. I wonder if he ever change it. So i grab my suitcase and head to Kira's room which i know where is it.

"Unnie!! Can i help you unpack?" Soojung said while giving me a puppy eyes. There's no way i can resist it. "Sure Soojung. Come on let's go to Kira's room." I said. "Yay!! It's been long time since we been to Kira's room. I wonder if it's still the same." Soojung said. "Well let's find out." I said. Kira's Mom show the other where they will be sleeping while me and Soojung will be sleeping in Kira's room. "Well what do you know. It hasn't change a bit well except he put a few poster and new table." Soojung said 

"Yup it hasn't change." I said. "Come Unnie. Let's get unpack and you have to take shower."Soojung said. "Okay. Let's do it now." I said. Then we both started to unpack my things. After finishing unpack i went to Kira's bathroom. Wait Kira's bathroom? Suddenly i blushed really hard. "Unnie are you okay?? Your face look red." Soojung asked. "No it's nothing. I'm gonna take shower." I said nervously. "Okay." Soojung said then continue watching Supernatural Season 10.

 After bathing, me and Soojung head down to have lunch with other. "Sica-Unnie!!! Come on i'm hungry." YoonA whined. "Okay okay. Be patient." I said. YoonA just pouted. "Aigoo. Stop pouting" i said. "Okay. Can we eat now?" YoonA asked. "Yes dear. You can eat now. Later we visit Kira. He should be done with his first half of the exams." Kira's Mom said. "Okay. Well let's eat." Kira's Dad said. 

After eating, we all getting ready to visit Kira at his university. "Are you girls ready??" My Dad said. "Yes we're ready." I said. After finish getting ready, we going to Kira university by van. Since we have a lot of people, we are using two vans. One is Kira's parent van and another is mine. "Mom we should buy something to eat for Kira." Soojung said. "Sure. Should drop by the cafe that Kira likes?" My Mom asked. "Yeah. Im sure he likes it." I said.

After stopping to buy a snack and we continue headed to Kira's university. After a hour, we finally arrived. "Woah this place doesn't change." I said. "Yup. Still looks the same." Soojung said. "Sica-Unnie. Is this the university that you and Kira-Oppa go to??"  Seohyun asked. "Yep. This is the university that me and Kira-Oppa go to before i was recruited into SM.

"Well let's go to Kira's dorm then." Kira's Dad said. We all nodded and follow Kira's family to where Kira dorm is.

Kira P.O.V

Ahhh i just finish the first portion of the exams. I look at my watch and saw theres still time before the cafetria closes. Well time to get and snack and coffee. A lot of coffee -_-.  After buying and snack and coffee, i go directly to my dorm and shower. While showering, i heard someone knock the door. Hmmm my roomate already went back home. Who could it be? So i wrap a towel on my lower half and went to open the door. "Yes?" I said as i open the door. I saw my family, Jessica and Soojung with their family and Jessica's other group members who i treat as my little sister.

I saw Jessica, Soojung and Seohyun blushed really hard. "Kira dear. Please put some clothes first then let us in." My Mom said. "Hahaha. Sorry Mom. I was just about to finish showering." I said. Then i close the door and wear some clothes. "Sorry bout that. I just finish my first portion of the test and I just came back from the cafetria to buy some snack and coffee then i take a shower." I said.

"It's okay. By the reaction to Jessica i'll say she love it" Jessica's Mom said. I saw Jessica blushed hard "Mom!!!" Jessica said. "Okay i'll stop." Mom said. "Have you eat already. It's nothing much in the dorm." I said. "Yeah we already eat at the house." My Dad said. "Okay. So what brings you all here." I asked. "Our big brother doesn't want us to visit him." Taeyeon said sadly. "Yeah let's go home" Tiffany said sadly. I sweatdrop at them both.

"Come on. Don't be like that. I though you all were exhausted and need some rest. I was expecting Jessica and her family would come." I said. "Okay we forgive you." Taeyeon and Tiffany said at the same time. I sweatdrop again. "Now don't do that to Kira. He still have exams." My Dad said. "Here Oppa. Some food we bought for you." Seohyun said while handing me some food. I look what food is it and saw it was from the favorite cafe that used to go. "Thanks. I really miss the food from that cafe." I said happily. 

"So Kira-Oppa? What time your exams ends tomorrow?" Soojung asked. "My exams should end at night. So after it ends i will come straight home." I said. "Okay. Well it's late. We leave you and Jessica alone to talk okay. See you tomorrow dear." My Mom said. "Will do Mom." I said. "See you tomorrow Oppa." Seohyun said. "Same here Seo." I said. Now it's just me and Jessica. "Hey." I said. "Hey." Jessica said. 

"You okay?" I asked. "Yeah. I just miss you so much." Jessica said and hug me. "I miss you too Sica." I said and hug her back. "Do your best okay." Sica said. "Of course i will do my best. If i didn't then i would not qualify to be your husband." I said. "Haha that's funny. Good luck tomorrow okay and see you at home tomorrow." Sica said. "Don't your mean our home?" I asked. "What do you mean?" Sica asked. "Well i talk to your and mine parent that when we married that we would live in my house. Since the house so big and it's kinda empty there. So my parent and yours agreed." I said. "Sure Oppa. I kinda like the house." Sica said.

"Well it's late. You better go home and get some rest." I said. "Okay. I'll see you tomorrow night then." Sica said. I smile at her and kissed her. I feel that she kissed me back. It's good to have her back here. I broke the kiss and look at her lovingly. "I will never get tired of that." Sica said. I laughed at her and then kiss her forehead. "Come on i walk with you." I said while taking her hand.

"Okay." Sica said. Then we head to the parking lot where the other are waiting. "Well we here. I see you tomorrow night okay." I said again. "Okay. Do your best tomorrow." Sica said. "Will do." I said while smiling at her. "See you tomorrow Kira. Good luck okay." Jessica's Dad said. "Will do Dad. Drive carefully okay." I said. "Will do Son." Sica's Dad said. "See ya dear. Like Jessica said, do you best and don't drink too much coffee okay" My Mom said. "Hahaha i will remember that Mom." I said. "Okay let's go." My Dad said. 

"I promise when i get back tomorrow. The next morning i cook for my little sister okay." I said while knowing YoonA and Sooyoung. They both like my cooking. "Yahoo!! YoonA we gonna eat like Snorlax tomorrow!!" Sooyoung said. "Yay!!" YoonA said. The other including me just sweatdrop at them both. "Well goodbye Kira." My Dad said. "Okay Dad. Be safe okay." I said. "Will do Son." My Dad said. Then i watched them drive out of the university campus headed home.

I went back to my dorm and continue studying for tomorrow exams. I saw a picture of me and Jessica during our first year of this university. She still look beautiful even now. I look at the clock and saw it's already 1.15AM. I better get some sleep. Need to wake up early tomorrow.

 

A/N Hi Guys And Girls. Sorry For The Late Update. I Was Busy With My Part Time Job So I Can Do Little By Little On This Chapter. As Promised A Long Update. I Was Gonna Write Till 5000 words. But Seeing As I Have A Fever For These Past Couple Of Days I Could Not Do It. I Will Try On The Next Chapter.

I Wanna Say Thank You For The New Subscribers. I Didn't Think It Would Get Past 50 People Would Subscribe To My Story. To New Readers, I Hope You All Subscribe And Comment. I Really Appreciate If You Do.

I Gonna Ends This Here. So Don't Forget To Subscribe And Comment And If It's Not Too Much Trouble Can Do Upvote Too ^_^ 

Okay Kira Signing Off.