Chapter 15

Tell Me Why?

The Next Day

Jessica P.O.V

I woke up first because the sun is not on my side today. I look beside me and saw Kira-Oppa still sleeping. With me being lazy as i am, i just watch his face sleeping peacefully. I smile while looking at him. Then i heard a knock on the door. "Sica, Kira. Are you both awake yet!! Breakfast is ready!!" Kira's Mom said. "Yes Mom. Will be down in a second." I said.  Then i look at Kira-Oppa back and started to caress his face slowly, not wanting to wake up just yet. "Morning Sica." Kira suddenly said. I gasped and retreated my hand from him. I look at him as he started to open his eyes and smile at me.

Sorry Oppa. Didn't mean to wake you up." I said. "It's okay. I already wake up when Mom knock on the door." Kira said. "So. You go shower first Oppa. I will clean the bed." I said and whiel getting up. "Ok or we both could shower first." Kira said while give me the look. I blushed. "Yah Oppa!! You hang out with that Byuntae too much." I said while hitting his shoulder. "Ouch!! Just kidding." Kira said while pouting.

"Now you mister. Get up and go shower." I said sternly. "Yes Ma'am!!" Kira said then he quickly goes to the shower. After a while, i was done cleaning the bed. Then i saw Kira-Oppa walk out of the shower. I blushed. Damn!! That body of his. "Sica. You can take shower now." Kira said while still washing his hair. "O-ok Oppa." I said while stuttering and then quickly grab my tower and headed to the shower. Once inside, i sigh to myself. Damn it Oppa. I could not resist that Oppa is so y. I just sigh and quickly take shower.

After done shower, me and Oppa headed down to have breakfast. "Morning!!" Soojung said. "Morning Soojung-ah" Me and Kira said. "Morning Oppa" Taeyeon and TIffany said. "Morning Tae and Fany. Where are the others?" Kira asked. "Seo just taking shower, YoonA and Soo just wake up along with Sunny and Hyo." Taeyeon said. "Ohh ok. Well let's eat first before the two hungry monster came in." Kira said while teasing YoonA and Sooyoung that were sitting in the living room.

"Yah Oppa!! We heard that!!!" YoonA and Sooyoung said angrily. Me and Kira along with Tae and Fany just laughed. Then after breakfast we have a meeting with the wedding planner and choose this and that kind of thing. Seriously i didn't know we need a lot of kinds of things to do. After a while, Me and Kira finally done with all the things and have to wait for the big day. "Well. The day is finally near now." Kira said while handing me a cup of coffee. "Yeah. Kinda nervous actually." I said. "Which couple that doesn't nervouse on their wedding day. Every other couple or people is nervous about their wedding day." Kira said. "Well probably YoonA and Sooyoung since they both like food so much." I said while laughing a little at that thought.

"Yup. So where do you wanna go on honeymoon?" Kira asked. "Everywhere is fine Oppa. As long as there you by my side everyday." I said while looking deeply to him. I saw him smile and lean in to me. I lean in back and started to kiss him. "I love you Jessica Jung, Forever and ever until death broke us apart." Kira said. I smile at him. Then i lean my head on his shoulder and close my eyes. Enjoying the silence in the air. "So Sica. How many kids do you want?" Kira asked. "Just two Oppa, one boy and one girl or two girls." I said. "Ohh. Well I'm sure that we will." Kira said. "Well let's go to the back. The others still enjoying their little vacation before their schedule caught up with them. We should spend more time and make good memories before you have to go." Kira said. " Ok Oppa." I said. Can't wait for what the future holds for us. Hopefully we would still be together because we love each other like a family would do. Family. I smile by myself at that word. Having children and spend time as family. Then i look at Kira-Oppa. He is the one that i want to have family with. The reason is simple. Because i love him so much.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N Hey Guys!! Its Been A Long Day Since I Update This Story. Well Here Is The New Chapter. Hope You All Like It!! Don't Forget To Sunscribe and Comment Also. I Wanna Know Is My Reader Like It Or Not. Well Thats All For Me And HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!! Hopefully 2016 is gonna be a great year!!! Also just two more chapter before i end the story. The day of the wedding and epilouge about 2 year later and see how Kira and Jessica life after 2 years

As Usual Kira Signing OUT!!!!

*My girlfriend comes into my room

"Kira!!! I told you to sleep now!!!! Stop watching ANIME FOR ONCE!!!!" My Girlfriend said

I Gulped. "Yes Ma'am!!" I said and quickly close my laptop.

From the back of my mind i heard my best friend said "You're whipped"

I just cried silently knowing it was true T-T